The Spiritual Man and the Fleshy Man

glorydaz

A fleshy mast head is where some uses it to promote themselves. See Mr Religion.

Wow. That's gotta be legalistic....to judge someone as fleshly because of something like that. I call it a step too far, dear brother. I know one thing for sure, the Lord sees into the hearts of men whether the Spirit be there. Some have said those who celebrate birthdays aren't spiritual men, so to each his own, I guess. :idunno:

Robert Pate

Banned
Wow. That's gotta be legalistic....to judge someone as fleshly because of something like that. I call it a step too far, dear brother. I know one thing for sure, the Lord sees into the hearts of men whether the Spirit be there. Some have said those who celebrate birthdays aren't spiritual men, so to each his own, I guess. :idunno:

The Holy Spirit does not speak of himself, John 16:13.

Nor will one that posses the Spirit.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
All men are sinners, including John Piper.

:yawn: How many
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
wives do you have?

See:

Divorce & Remarriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Last edited:

PureX

You've not been given my opinion. :freak: You've been given God's word.
Your problem is that you think these are one and the same. You think your opinions are the equivalent of divine mandate. You have made yourself out to be the equivalent of God in your own mind.

Which was mankind's original sin, and is still the sin at the heart and soul of all other sins.

God's Truth

:yawn: You're not saved (2 Pe 2:1). :dizzy:

You have only confirmed that you are not.

Believe what Jesus says. With the measure you judge others, you will be judged.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.