The Sock Deception

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can find that under the Top Infraction Stats on the homepage.
It only shows the infractions of permanently banned members.

Here's the list you mention:

As we can see, there are some that we know got more than those listed with 2-5 infractions (such as Meshak, for one).
And then you have those like OkDoser who got multiple infractions with several usernames.
But they are the ones that got temporary bans instead of a permanent ban.

glorydaz

It's getting ridiculous and annoying. Didn't he start a sock while already banned at least once? That usually gets an ISP Perma Ban. :idunno:

He's still got one I reported. Now he's got at least two conversing on the same thread. It's so easy to push him over the edge, though, so he's already having a meltdown. Apparently, he knows he can succeed in evading any ban, and plans on doing just that. He's basically flipping a bird to any who refuse to enter his little fantasy world. Pretending we don't know who he is...... :kookoo:

WizardofOz

A little while back I asked [MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION] how many different socks accounts he thought I was using at TOL.

He didn't disappoint :chuckle:

:crackup:
[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION] - be a pal and tell me all the names of my supposed sock accounts...

Apparently, I am Lon as well :kookoo:

Like clockwork, WizardofOz shows up at yet another thread where aCultureWarrior gives a brief hint that the person that he is debating (in this case Lon) is very likely Aaron (i.e. "AarLon).

I joked several years ago that the vast majority of TOL'ers are one or two people with numerous sock puppet accounts. After thorough examination of several Libertarian leaning TOL'ers, there is no doubt in my mind that it's true.

I wrote the following in the most recent thread of a 4 part series that has given you and your Libertarian leaning friends nightmares:

The evidence:

As you know WizardofOz is my very bestest friend in the whooooole wide world (we're such good friends that he emailed my late pastor asking him if he thought homosexuality should be recriminalized). He and the guy who was offered oral sex by another guy in college (and was tempted to take him up on the offer) and patrick jane as well as ok doser are not only all of American Indian descent, but are hardcore Ron Paul supporters as well. Add the fact that they're all in their mid 40's and hate me with a passion, well it doesn't take a calculator to add that one up.

I found it rather quee...ahem...odd that patrick jane earlier today said that WizardofOz (he'my very bestest friend in the whoooole wide world don't cha know) hadn't posted in this thread since early in part 3 (that's been over three years ago).

Does patrick know everyone who has posted in this and the previous thread and not returned to post again?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5076748&viewfull=1#post5076748

How did your fellow Libertarian know that you didn't post in the hundreds of pages that consist of Part 3 and 4 after you made your brilliant introduction on Page 1 in Part 3?

There must be a simple explanation for it.

To answer your question: Sigh, where shall I start?

musterion, patrick jane, ok doser, Sabbath Moon, Angel4Truth, Koytoy, glassjester, Lon, ffreeloader,etc. etc. etc.

At first I wondered if you were ahem...roommates with someone (or a group of people) that post Libertarian ideology as you do, but then I realized that in your sad world that you enjoy the fantasy of being numerous other people.
:kookoo:

musterion

Wiz.

He would prefer to see Clinton in the White House.

He is not...repeat, NOT...a conservative. He is a moby who let his guard drop and exposed the schtick. He is exactly what the real homosexual Moby called for: leftists to infiltrate right-wing sites under the guise of conservatives in order to make conservatism look as bad as possible while staying just within the barest fringe of plausibility. YOU COULD NOT custom order a plant that better fits that description than ACW.

I know a fraud when I smell one and...

giphy.gif

do9Zfd

do9Zfd

Last edited: