The Scary Truth About Hillary Clinton

Ladies and gentlemen, get your popcorn, settle back and enjoy this extended trailer, Hillary 2: It Takes a Village of the Damned.

(Almost as unexplainable as how this person is on the ballot is why TOL puts ads right in your post, that suck up almost half the real estate and obliterate near half of anything visual.)

All the stuff about the emails, the legal statutes violated, the obfuscations and lies are on the public record, in mainstream press sources. It's a matter of record the Clinton Foundation is corruption on steroids, a pay-for-play operation, with some heavy contributions from suspicious foreign interests. The gun agenda is on record. The Muslim staff members of both Clinton and Obama are a matter of record. Hillary denies a litany of charges that have emerged as facts. Most of this isn't new information to me, and this just from catching things here and there in the regular press, the Congressional hearings in the news, etc. When there’s smoke as far as the eye can see, you can likely conclude there’s a fire. Seeing the video, it was a matter of, "Yes, that pretty much sums up what everybody has been saying." But, like all of us, you have to decide for yourself.

MrDante

All the stuff about the emails, the legal statutes violated, the obfuscations and lies are on the public record, in mainstream press sources. It's a matter of record the Clinton Foundation is corruption on steroids, a pay-for-play operation, with some heavy contributions from suspicious foreign interests. The gun agenda is on record. The Muslim staff members of both Clinton and Obama are a matter of record. Hillary denies a litany of charges that have emerged as facts. Most of this isn't new information to me, and this just from catching things here and there in the regular press, the Congressional hearings in the news, etc. When there’s smoke as far as the eye can see, you can likely conclude there’s a fire. Seeing the video, it was a matter of, "Yes, that pretty much sums up what everybody has been saying." But, like all of us, you have to decide for yourself.

I've lost count - just how many probes and investigations into Clinton's e-mails have there been?
How many millions of dollars have been spent on them?
And just what have all those republican led committees found?

I've lost count - just how many probes and investigations into Clinton's e-mails have there been?
How many millions of dollars have been spent on them?
And just what have all those republican led committees found?

One can only conclude the committees proved they're corrupt eunuchs, like the FBI Director. Surprise, surprise. Hillary had an illegal server. Said illegal server had classified information on it. Hillary said she turned over all the emails, but lied, in fact, deleted 32,000 emails. Illegal server, with classified information exposed, perjury, obstruction of justice, things that would surely land some poor slob, lower level employee in prison, each piece of classified information a separate criminal count. The Fed often adds up all the counts and will send people to prison for many, many years, some people hundreds of years. You should be most concerned about the breakdown of the legal system that's been going on, for years now, to where we are not rule of law anymore, at high government and economic levels. Republicans share very much blame in this.

It's not my intent to do the partisan dance, Republican versus Democrat, not the least interested in any such discussion, rather posted a video with some things to think about. Since you mention Republicans, I take it you're a Democrat hack of some sort, which is fine. Vote for Hillary, then, but just never complain about the consequences. For instance, I saw an article yesterday about Obamacare premiums going up around 25%, soon, Aetna exiting that market, leaving people high and dry. Many people are already paying four times what they used to pay for health insurance. The idiots who elected Obama have no right to complain about this. Some of us can say, "I told you so, now shutup and sleep in the bed you made."

The video is just a warning as to an evil, very deceptive and corrupt person, unfit for office, and there are a lot more ugly truths not in that video. If this is what people want, fine. I do what ever little part I can, and, no matter what, my life is hidden with the Lord, by His will. And some of us aren't sharing in the goo that runs off Obama, have our integrity intact, and won't be sharing in the goo that drips from Hillary. As is always the case, if you people want to go to the devil, it's always that free a country: you always have that choice, even were they to herd you on to a collective farm, owned by George Soros. Just never complain of the darkness, when you helped turn off the lights, when you have believed the lie, talked yourself into believing down is up, black is white.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

2 John 1

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Ezekiel 33

1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.