The Roman Catholic Church is a serious church

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Big. Bigger. Biggest.

Old. Older. Oldest.

Pow. Power. Powerest.

The church took over the city of Rome. It changed the calendar. It set up holy days. The Roman Church spread the Gospel and fed the poor throughout the world.

When the Pope speaks people listen. When outsiders perceive a fobble the Roman Church turns it into a victory.

The Roman Church canonized the Bible. And the Roman Church says the Apocrypha is part of the canonized Scripture.

We can use the Apocrypha. It's contained in many Protestant Bibles.

There is a lot of power in the Apocrypha!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is an example of the power the Apocrypha wields:

In certain of the Gospels Jesus casts out demons who ask Him to let them enter into a herd of swine.

Explain the presence of the herd of swine apart from the Apocrypha.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Or this one

Jesus was very harsh in His dealings with the Pharisees.

Explain the presence of the Pharisees apart from the Apocrypha.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The list can go on and on. Most Protestants have no real immediate New Testament background. This makes them ignorant slugs.

It ain't trolling when a person stoops down to the level of a slug to give them a hand out Shermmy.

Choleric

The church took over the city of Rome. It changed the calendar. It set up holy days. The Roman Church spread the Gospel and fed the poor throughout the world.

the rcc killed christians, tried to keep the common man from having the Word of God and has preached heresy since the beginning

When the Pope speaks people listen. When outsiders perceive a fobble the Roman Church turns it into a victory.

how have they turned the inquisition into a victory, or the rape and molestation of thousands of kids?
The Roman Church canonized the Bible.

That is patently false. THe scritprue predates the rcc by almost 300 years.
And the Roman Church says the Apocrypha is part of the canonized Scripture.

one of the best signs that they are to be ignored

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The original King James Bible included the Apocrypha there slug-0. But keep talking.

As for what the Romans did-

AND

As for laughs

Judaism rejects the Apocrypha. Now why would they do that? Hahahahaha

dialm

BANNED
Banned
(I'm going to tell Shermmy you called me a name.)

But seriously, the Roman Catholic Church had every right to persecute Protestants. They don't have that right now. But they did have the right, nay the duty to persecute them back in the day.

Actually it was their God given duty. But that is something they gave up.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Are there any ignorant slugs out there who can explain the presence of the Pharisees and the swine without the aid of the Apocrypha? Or am I just trolling?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Very well. And neither will you be given the source information for the High Priest gender gap. Sherman did not lock you out. You have locked yourselves out.

Choleric

you are being summarily ignored because your question is irrelevant. Who cares why there was someone in the local area raising and selling pork? It is irrelevant, as is the Apocrypha, which was excluded from the canon when the KJV was finished and was not part of any bible believing canon ever.

HisServant

But seriously, the Roman Catholic Church had every right to persecute Protestants. They don't have that right now. But they did have the right, nay the duty to persecute them back in the day.

Love your enemy and all that, forgive 7 time seventy.

Persecution should not be within a Christians vocabulary.

One of the most disgusting things I have ever heard a Romanist apologist say.

keypurr

The RCC is the church of Satan, it tried to change the times and the Law. It has distorted truth and filled itself with pagan doctrines.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
keypurr,

The RCC has some issues. So does the Apocrypha. Think about it this way

Totally erase the RCC from history. Now what have you got?

Same with the Apocrypha. Studying the Apocrypha is how you get to know the real Jewish people. It doesn't matter if the Apocrypha is inspired or not. It is like reading someone's person letters in the mail. Or spying on someone to get to know what they are up too.

Plus it opens the door for a violent spiritual attack. With Sherman's permission I'm going to attack the Levites in a way that has never to my knowledge taken place yet.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Plus it opens the door for a violent spiritual attack. With Sherman's permission I'm going to attack the Levites in a way that has never to my knowledge taken place yet.

For what purpose? That priesthood is not extant at this time but it was established by Christ, the King of Israel.

whatever67

Here is an example of the power the Apocrypha wields:

In certain of the Gospels Jesus casts out demons who ask Him to let them enter into a herd of swine.

Explain the presence of the herd of swine apart from the Apocrypha.

what exactly do you mean by the Apocrypha? I thought it was 7 books that were rejected by the Jews?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Vatican II. :up: