The resurrection to life or judgement

Keiw1

Banned
Most are confused on this matter. God has already passed judgement on ones sin= The wages of sin is death. Thus once one is dead has paid in full Gods judgement against sin. At Romans 6:7 it teaches-one is acquitted of all sin at death. Thus cannot be re-judged on past sins once dead and resurrected.
This is how wonderful Gods love really is= At the resurrection, those will get a second chance to learn and apply Gods will, During Jesus 1000 year reign( Rev 20)- It is why satan will be loosed for a little while, to test the resurrected ones faith. Those who pass that final test get their names written in Gods book of life, but Rev 20 shows as many as the sands of the sea will fail and be destroyed forever in the lake of fire. During that 1000 year reign all will be made back to perfection, no satan influences until he gets loosed again. Why would anyone who experience perfection fall again? How wonderful to live such an existence in perfection. How sad for those who fall again. God truly is love.
Did you realize these are the facts taught in Gods written word?

Derf

Most are confused on this matter. God has already passed judgement on ones sin= The wages of sin is death. Thus once one is dead has paid in full Gods judgement against sin.
This makes sense to me.
At Romans 6:7 it teaches-one is acquitted of all sin at death. Thus cannot be re-judged on past sins once dead and resurrected.
This is how wonderful Gods love really is= At the resurrection, those will get a second chance to learn and apply Gods will, During Jesus 1000 year reign( Rev 20)- It is why satan will be loosed for a little while, to test the resurrected ones faith.
Perhaps, but it seems like those who are resurrected before the Millennium are only (underlined text below) those who have already passed the test of faith (bold text below):
Revelation 20:4-5 KJV — And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Those who pass that final test get their names written in Gods book of life, but Rev 20 shows as many as the sands of the sea will fail and be destroyed forever in the lake of fire.
I don't see the count of those who will be thrown into the lake of fire, do you? So how do you know it is "as the sands of the sea"?
During that 1000 year reign all will be made back to perfection, no satan influences until he gets loosed again. Why would anyone who experience perfection fall again? How wonderful to live such an existence in perfection. How sad for those who fall again. God truly is love.
Interesting...
Do you realize that you have just elevated your doctrine, your understanding of what Rev 20 means, to the level of scripture, and that by doing so, you've added to scripture? I tell you this so that you can be aware of the danger you are in, based on Chapter 22 of Revelation, so that you can revise your post.

Right Divider

Body part
Most are confused on this matter.
Seems that you're one of those confused on this matter.
God has already passed judgement on ones sin= The wages of sin is death.
Perhaps physical death is NOT what is being talked about there.
Thus once one is dead has paid in full Gods judgement against sin.
So, according to you, people can just sin as much as they like with no consequences.
At Romans 6:7 it teaches-one is acquitted of all sin at death.
So, sin freely then?
Thus cannot be re-judged on past sins once dead and resurrected.
There are multiple resurrections.
This is how wonderful Gods love really is=
You are terribly confused.
At the resurrection, those will get a second chance to learn and apply Gods will,
Heb 9:27 (AKJV/PCE)​
(9:27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:​
During Jesus 1000 year reign( Rev 20)- It is why satan will be loosed for a little while, to test the resurrected ones faith. Those who pass that final test get their names written in Gods book of life, but Rev 20 shows as many as the sands of the sea will fail and be destroyed forever in the lake of fire.
Previously, you said that there is NO judgement after death. Now you say otherwise. You are a double-minded person.
During that 1000 year reign all will be made back to perfection, no satan influences until he gets loosed again. Why would anyone who experience perfection fall again? How wonderful to live such an existence in perfection. How sad for those who fall again. God truly is love.
Confusion reigns with you.
Did you realize that you are incorrect?

Last edited:

Keiw1

Banned
This makes sense to me.

Perhaps, but it seems like those who are resurrected before the Millennium are only (underlined text below) those who have already passed the test of faith (bold text below):
Revelation 20:4-5 KJV — And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

I don't see the count of those who will be thrown into the lake of fire, do you? So how do you know it is "as the sands of the sea"?

Interesting...

Do you realize that you have just elevated your doctrine, your understanding of what Rev 20 means, to the level of scripture, and that by doing so, you've added to scripture? I tell you this so that you can be aware of the danger you are in, based on Chapter 22 of Revelation, so that you can revise your post.
The ones on thrones= the little flock( Luke 12:32) these are numbered-Rev 14:3-144,000 bought from the earth= the anointed bride of Christ. The great crowd( Rev 7:9) no man can number are the other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold. These remain on earth forever( Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29, Prov 2:21-22)
Rev 20:8--numbered as the sand of the sea.) It just means many.
I don't add to scripture.

Keiw1

Banned
Seems that you're one of those confused on this matter.

Perhaps physical death is NOT what is being talked about there.

So, according to you, people can just sin as much as they like with no consequences.

So, sin freely then?

There are multiple resurrections.

You are terribly confused.

Heb 9:27 (AKJV/PCE)​
(9:27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:​

Previously, you said that there is NO judgement after death. Now you saw otherwise. You are a double-minded person.

Confusion reigns with you.

Did you realize that you are incorrect?
Perhaps and assuming do not make truths.
No they cannot sin as much as they want. These are the end of the last days.
The first resurrection= the little flock only, not the rest.
I did not say there is no judgement after death, no judgement on past sins. judgement will be for when satan gets loosed for a little while on those that fall, to destruction , those remaining faithful to eternal life.
I am not incorrect. God is a God of justice, he would never judge one 2 x on the same sins. He already judged sin= death as full payment for them.

Right Divider

Body part
The ones on thrones= the little flock( Luke 12:32)
That verse says nothing about thrones. You are making things up.
these are numbered-Rev 14:3-144,000 bought from the earth= the anointed bride of Christ.
More confusion...
The great crowd( Rev 7:9) no man can number are the other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold.
The book of Revelation is all about the nation of Israel.

Keiw1

Banned
That verse says nothing about thrones. You are making things up.

More confusion...

The book of Revelation is all about the nation of Israel.
Jesus cut Israel off of being Gods chosen-After telling them off at Matt 23, verse 38 he assures them-Your house is abandoned to you, unless they do verse 39--they outright refuse to this day. A new religion began=christian religion-- Those back then left the jewish religion and joined Jesus' new religion.= spiritual Israel is spoken of in Revelation. It means-Gods chosen. John had no clue what the religion would be called here in these last days. He referenced Israel, just meaning Gods chosen.

Keiw1

Banned
You said that physical death "acquits" sins. So you are, indeed, saying that people can sin as much as they want.

Prove it.

Scripture?
The second resurrection is at Rev 20-After Armageddon. The first resurrection started here at Rev 6:2,( little flock members only) = these-Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) the remaining little flock on earth during the tribulation get changed in the twinkling of an eye and NEVER taste death.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus cut Israel off of being Gods chosen-After telling them off at Matt 23, verse 38 he assures them-Your house is abandoned to you, unless they do verse 39--they outright refuse to this day. A new religion began=christian religion-- Those back then left the jewish religion and joined Jesus' new religion.= spiritual Israel is spoken of in Revelation. It means-Gods chosen. John had no clue what the religion would be called here in these last days. He referenced Israel, just meaning Gods chosen.
Nonsense

Keiw1

Banned
You can say nonsense, but can't prove my post is wrong. Its been over 1950 years and to this day the Israelite religion outright refuses to do Matt 23:39. Its 100% fact-Jesus started a new religion. Jesus spoke to 7 churches in revelation not to 7 synagogues.-That is spiritual Israel=Any Jewish person that converts to Jesus' religion and gentiles from every tribe, people and tongue make up-spiritual Israel.

Right Divider

Body part
You can say nonsense, but can't prove my post is wrong. Its been over 1950 years and to this day the Israelite religion outright refuses to do Matt 23:39.
Indeed, God set Israel aside temporarily per Romans 9-11.

That event occurred in Acts 7 per Luke 13
Its 100% fact-Jesus started a new religion.
Indeed, Jesus instituted a new body of believers.
Jesus spoke to 7 churches in revelation not to 7 synagogues.-
The word "church" is NOT unique to the body of Christ. There was a "church" in the wilderness per Acts 7:38.

The seven "churches" in Revelation 7 are Jewish in nature. That is plain to see:
Rev 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)​
(2:9) I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
Rev 3:9 (AKJV/PCE)​
(3:9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.​

That is spiritual Israel=Any Jewish person that converts to Jesus' religion and gentiles from every tribe, people and tongue make up-spiritual Israel.
Fantasy world.

P.S. Gentiles do not have "tribes", they have nations.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
The second resurrection is at Rev 20-After Armageddon. The first resurrection started here at Rev 6:2,( little flock members only) = these-Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) the remaining little flock on earth during the tribulation get changed in the twinkling of an eye and NEVER taste death.
You are super confused.

The "little flock" was the believing remnant of Israel at that time.

The "changed in the twinkling of an eye" happens BEFORE the tribulation as the body of Christ is removed from the earth. Once the BoC is removed, God will once again resume His plans on the earth with the nation of Israel.

Keiw1

Banned
Indeed, God set Israel aside temporarily per Romans 9-11.

That event occurs in Acts 7 per Luke 13

Indeed, Jesus instituted a new body of believers.

The word "church" is NOT unique to the body of Christ. There was a "church" in the wilderness per Acts 7:38.

The seven "churches" in Revelation 7 are Jewish in nature. That is plain to see:
Rev 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)​
(2:9) I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
Rev 3:9 (AKJV/PCE)​
(3:9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.​

Fantasy world.

P.S. Gentiles do not have "tribes", they have nations.
Israel will NEVER do verse 39--

Keiw1

Banned
You are super confused.

The "little flock" was the believing remnant of Israel at that time.

The "changed in the twinkling of an eye" happens BEFORE the tribulation as the body of Christ is removed from the earth. Once the BoC is removed, God will once again resume His plans on the earth with the nation of Israel.
No where does it say Christs body will be removed as you have posted. No where does it say the changing occurs prior to the tribulation either.
There are some little flock on earth today. These are the ones to get changed in the twinkling of an eye.
Jesus said back then--some of you standing here will never taste death. He was not speaking to those back then personally because they all died. Its during the trib( those changed) and ones brought through Armageddon that may never taste death. He was referring to( you= those that are true followers here in the last days.

Right Divider

Body part
No where does it say Christs body will be removed as you have posted. No where does it say the changing occurs prior to the tribulation either.
Yes, it does.
There are some little flock on earth today.
Nope.
These are the ones to get changed in the twinkling of an eye.
Nope.
Jesus said back then--some of you standing here will never taste death.
Yes, He did and it did NOT happen due to a change that He made (due to Israel's failure).
He was not speaking to those back then personally because they all died. Its during the trib( those changed) and ones brought through Armageddon that may never taste death. He was referring to( you= those that are true followers here in the last days.
You're confused.

Ps82

Rom 11:26-27 (AKJV/PCE)​
(11:26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (11:27) For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.​
I pray this is correct for God has used Israel and their ancestors before them for 1,000s of years to witness of him as the true one God. Whether they were good or bad his dealings/rewards/punishments/ and identification with them in the eyes of the nations proved there was only one true God.

Keiw1

Banned
Rom 11:26-27 (AKJV/PCE)​
(11:26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: (11:27) For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.​
The deliverer came, it was Jesus, literal Israel religion rejected him and sent him to his death. To this day they reject him. They can turn to Jesus right now( Matt 23:39) they refuse. Spiritual Israel( made up of all who obey the real Jesus) is now Gods chosen.