The Only Guaranteed Teacher In The Whole Bible

john w

Hall of Fame
You are full of demons, John.

Anyone who is truly saved knows that.

LA

Wow, Bel-ette! You've floored me again, with imitating me. I'm honored. But I'm not interested, in children of the devil, such as you, Bel-ette.

"truly saved"=you vile Roman Catholic clone-next up-"devout Christian"

Peek a boo.....members of the body of Christ see you, daughter of the devil, and "spiritual" sister of Cain.

john w

Hall of Fame
If that is the only way safe for you then I am sure the Lord will comply for your sake.

The Lord can speak anyway He wants but in agreement with what He has said in the past.

Take no notice of the demon possessed John W and his supporters who do not know Christ's voice at all.

They think to know when Christ did not speak to someone else, but He never speaks to them, they admit.

LA

You Christ rejecting perverter.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As JR Ewing once said" I told you(Squeaky) that I would destroy you, and I have, you just don't realize it yet."

Another one bites the dust....Queen John W...Wait....strike that.......

I said
ROFLOL Oh poor john you poor child. You cant destroy me or any true believer.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As JR Ewing once said" I told you(Squeaky) that I would destroy you, and I have, you just don't realize it yet."

Another one bites the dust....Queen John W...Wait....strike that.......

I said
You still have so much to learn.
Jesus CONDEMNS Heckling(persecution)

Luke 9:50
50 But Jesus said to him, "Do not forbid him, for he who is not against us is on our side."
Luke 9:47-49
47 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a little child and set him by Him,
48 and said to them, "Whoever receives this little child in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me. For he who is least among you all will be great."
49 Now John answered and said, "Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us."
Luke 9:54-56
54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
56 "For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them." And they went to another village.
1 Pet 2:15-17
15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men--
16 as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God.
17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
James 1:19-22
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
21 Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
Matt 27:27-34
27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the Praetorium and gathered the whole garrison around Him.
28 And they stripped Him and put a scarlet robe on Him.
29 When they had twisted a crown of thorns, they put it on His head, and a reed in His right hand. And they bowed the knee before Him and mocked Him, saying, "Hail, King of the Jews!"
30 Then they spat on Him, and took the reed and struck Him on the head.
31 And when they had mocked Him, they took the robe off Him, put His own clothes on Him, and led Him away to be crucified.
32 Now as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. Him they compelled to bear His cross.
33 And when they had come to a place called Golgotha, that is to say, Place of a Skull,
34 they gave Him sour wine mingled with gall to drink. But when He had tasted it, He would not drink.
Matt 27:35-37
35 Then they crucified Him, and divided His garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet: "They divided My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots."
36 Sitting down, they kept watch over Him there.
37 And they put up over His head the accusation written against Him: THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Matt 23:24-30
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
28 "Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
29 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,
30 "and say, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'
Matt 23:31-36
31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.
33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?
34 "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,
35 "that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36 "Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
(NKJ)

XXXXX Jesus condemns heckling anyone. If you feel the urge to heckle anyone you are driven by the devil. Insults, name calling, judging carnally. You dont have the authority to condemn anyone. All your doing is proving that your not with Jesus. Or His followers because they are the ones that get persecuted. And your doing the persecution.

1 Tim 3:7
7 Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:11-12
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:44-48
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:23-27
23 "When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
24 "A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.
25 "It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household!
26 "Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.
27 "Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops.
(NKJ)

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
The word scriptures only shows up in the new testament. And the word scripture is only found in one verse in the old testament. And that verse is speaking of the future-new testament.

What a mess. Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, is Old Testament, Damien.

"Scripture is new testament.."-Squealie Damien

Made up.

Daniel 10:21 KJV

But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Oh poor john you poor child. You cant destroy me or any true believer.

Vs.

Romans 9:17 KJV
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Exodus 9:16 KJV
And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Squealie666:Scripture did not say unto Paroah, "cuz" scripture is not Old Testament, even though it says

"For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh,"

...as "Pharoah" was a "new testament" pharoah...

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
Well if you have been blinded I cant help you. Your going to have to take that up with God. Again if it is written in the new testament no matter where it comes from it is scripture.

"And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,....................And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture (referring to the OT book of Esaisas/Isaiah-my note)fulfilled in your ears."

Vs.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said
You still have so much to learn.
Jesus CONDEMNS Heckling(persecution)

XXXXX Jesus condemns heckling anyone. If you feel the urge to heckle anyone you are driven by the devil. Insults, name calling, judging carnally. You dont have the authority to condemn anyone. All your doing is proving that your not with Jesus. Or His followers because they are the ones that get persecuted. And your doing the persecution.

1 Tim 3:7
7 Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:11-12
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
(NKJ)

)

The spirit of John W hates true Christians.

He is not born from above, John W is full of demons.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're an ignoramus, with a false Christ who isn't God, and an anti- gospel.

You are a filthy liar in your sins, who claims people lie when they tell you God speaks to them.

You do not know the Lord at all. You are a religious fake if the Lord never speaks to you.

and that makes you unsaved, the same as John W.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are a filthy liar in your sins, who claims people lie when they tell you God speaks to them.

You do not know the Lord at all. You are a religious fake if the Lord never speaks to you.

and that makes you unsaved, the same as John W.

LA

God can speak to us through His "Word" (The Holy Bible) or
in our heart however, if you're hearing an "audible" voice
out of nowhere, perhaps it's time to see a mental health
professional? You're kind of strange anyway! You go around
TOL, making "death predictions" about fellow posters! So,
there's reason to wonder about your mental stability anyway?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, I've asked you before, if it was an "audible" voice you hear, and
you won't answer! If you're not really hearing an "audible voice" yet,
making it sound like you are, then you're being deceitful! Which is it,
are you hearing an "audible voice" or, are you just being deceitful?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are full of demons, John.

Anyone who is truly saved knows that.

LA

Is this one of YOUR insightful predictions? Will you be predicting
JWs demise next? JW just has his own, unique "writing style!" You
may not approve of it but, that doesn't mean he's possessed? You,
and at least one other poster around TOL, has gone around
saying, certain posters are possessed!

SaulToPaul 2

Is this one of YOUR insightful predictions? Will you be predicting
JWs demise next? JW just has his own, unique "writing style!" You
may not approve of it but, that doesn't mean he's possessed? You,
and at least one other poster around TOL, has gone around
saying, certain posters are possessed!

LA would love to push saint john w, the great, off of a cliff into the sea like the herd of swine.