The Old Testament Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I said that was my last reply on that thread. I have no idea why you are accusing me of lying. If you are done replying to my replies, okay.

Jesus said He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I do not know why people say one of God's covenants is obsolete, when you quoted about a covenant that would become obsolete or that was becoming obsolete. Why do you believe that this covenant is obsolete? And, when? Why do you believe that it was becoming obsolete and when do you believe that it became obsolete, if you still do?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Playing that dumb act is all a trick. You seem to be the only one that thinks it is working.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Playing that dumb act is all a trick. You seem to be the only one that thinks it is working.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying nor why you choose to express that you are laughing. Apparently you do not understand me or the things that I say to you. God bless you Squeaky.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Which of the following do you believe?

1. All has been accomplished.
2. The Law has been abolished.
3. Heaven and earth have passed away.
4. The covenant that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai has been made obsolete.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying nor why you choose to express that you are laughing. Apparently you do not understand me or the things that I say to you. God bless you Squeaky.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I'm saying your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no need or purpose for playing word games. I do not even know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The next time you want to help someone--don't. Remember you don't understand.

[Mat 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The next time you want to help someone--don't. Remember you don't understand.

[Mat 7:3-5
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank [is] in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Shalom.

Do you remember the story of the Good Samaritan and the question of who is my neighbor?

You do not have a good strategy if you are the one in need of help. Imagine if the world obeyed you and no one ever helped anyone ever again. If you can help then why do you spend your time refusing to do so? I have been helping people all my life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you remember the story of the Good Samaritan and the question of who is my neighbor?

You do not have a good strategy if you are the one in need of help. Imagine if the world obeyed you and no one ever helped anyone ever again. If you can help then why do you spend your time refusing to do so? I have been helping people all my life.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your not helping, your spreading deception. Your hurting Christianity with your lies and deception. You have missed the truth.

[Luk 6:41-42
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that [is] in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that [is] in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.

Scripture tells us there is a veil over the old testament, that remains to this day. Satan deceives some so he can use them to spread the deception to others.

[2Co 3:13-15
13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your not helping, your spreading deception. Your hurting Christianity with your lies and deception. You have missed the truth.

[Luk 6:41-42
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that [is] in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that [is] in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.

Scripture tells us there is a veil over the old testament, that remains to this day. Satan deceives some so he can use them to spread the deception to others.

13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I keep showing you that you don't believe the new testament and Jesus. When I show it to you--you say no.
you have that veil covering you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I keep showing you that you don't believe the new testament and Jesus. When I show it to you--you say no.
you have that veil covering you.

Shalom.

Read your scripture again. You still do not have it right.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying or trying to prove. I have nothing to prove.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What I am saying is you are totally deceived by the wrong god. You don't know the Holy Spirit the only guarantee in the whole bible.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What I am saying is you are totally deceived by the wrong god. You don't know the Holy Spirit the only guarantee in the whole bible.

14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Shalom.

There is only one God, the God of Israel, the God of both Jews and Gentiles, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. His name is Yahveh, YHVH. Hebrew is read from right to left. The Hebrew letters for the name of God are pronounced Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey. יהוה

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There is only one God, the God of Israel, the God of both Jews and Gentiles, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. His name is Yahveh, YHVH. Hebrew is read from right to left. The Hebrew letters for the name of God are pronounced Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey. יהוה

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Again you show your ignorance. There is a counterfeit god, its satan. He says no to the Word of God just like you do. He says he believe but reject all the verses that convict him. just like you do.

[Jhn 14:30
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Again you show your ignorance. There is a counterfeit god, its satan. He says no to the Word of God just like you do. He says he believe but reject all the verses that convict him. just like you do.

[Jhn 14:30
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
Shalom.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I accept the Bible. The Holy Spirit convicts people of sin. Sin is transgression of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I accept the Bible. The Holy Spirit convicts people of sin. Sin is transgression of the law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. You don't accept the bible. I quote the bible to you, and you use all kinds or ridiculous excuses to reject it. Go spread your heresy some where else. I'm tired of listening to you.