The New Covenant.

daqq

Ezekiel 37

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

So, the declaration in Ezekiel did not happen. Like much in prophecy. Instead, Israel rebelled and fell.

It is an allegory containing the adamah-soil, which is the soil of the heart, (Parable of the Sower), and the circumcised heart is the heart of David and the throne of Elohim. The allegory juxtaposes the adamah-soil against the backdrop of the erets-land, which is the outer bounds area of the temple, which is called the "commons-profane", (and represents "the flesh" with all of its attributes and the mindset thereof).

Ezekiel 37:21-22
21 And say unto them, Thus says Adonay YHWH; Behold, I will take the sons of Yisrael from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own adamah-soil:
22 And I will make them one nation in the erets-land upon the mountains of Yisrael; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

There are two body temples mentioned by Paul. The one is our own body temple while the greater is the overall Body of Messiah. The Body of Messiah is the Ezekiel Temple, (which is why it was never built to begin with when Yisrael came back from Babylon, they knew it was supernal in meaning). The Ezekiel Temple was never meant to be built as a physical building because physical buildings always either fall into ruin or come to destruction:

Ezekiel 43:7-9
7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of My throne, and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the sons of Yisrael forever, and My holy name, shall the house of Yisrael no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcasses of their kings in their high places.
8 In their setting of their threshold by My thresholds, and their post by My posts, and the wall between Me and them, they have even defiled My holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in My fury.
9 Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcasses of their kings, far from Me, and I will dwell in the midst of them forever.

Now therefore, we put away the "dead carcasses" of our own "kings", the "flesh man" or "old man" as even Paul says to do away with and mortify; we remove the old dead man of the carnal nature far from YHWH, and He will come with His Son, His Word, and they will make their abode with us.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20
15 Know you not that your bodies are members of Messiah? shall I then take away the members of Messiah, and make them members of a harlot? Elohim forbid!
16 Or know you not that he that is joined to a harlot is one body? for, The twain, saith He, shall become one flesh.
17 But he that is joined unto the Master is one spirit.
18 Flee fornication: every sin that a man does is without the body; but he that commits fornication sins against his own body.
19 Or know you not that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which you have from Elohim? and you are not your own?
20 For you were bought with a price: glorify Elohim therefore in your body.

The same teaching of Paul herein above is likewise found in the Torah and Prophets:

Exodus 25:1-9
1 And YHWH spoke unto Mosheh, saying:
2 Speak to the sons of Yisrael, that they bring Me an offering: of every man that gives it willingly with his heart shall you take My offering.
3 And this is the offering which you shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass:
4 And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goat hair:
5 And ram skins tanned-red, and tachash skins, and shittim-acacia wood:
6 Shemen (olive) oil for the light, spices for anointing oil and for sweet incense:
7 Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8 And let them make Me a miqdash-sanctuary-chapel so that I may dwell among them.
9 According to all that I show you, after the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, thus shall you make it.

All the articles and things in the above passage are supernal in meaning and given freely and willingly from the heart, because of the Testimony of Yeshua which is Spirit, and because the Master expounds the Torah for us in all his doctrine so that we may understand the Spirit of Torah and live. If one accepts and does what is written in the above then we are clearly commanded to pattern our own little "miqdash-sanctuary-chapel-temple" after the pattern of the greater Mishkan-Tabernacle, (the overall theme of a great portion of the Epistle to the Hebrews). And if we do this the Prophet Ezekiel tells us that our heavenly Father will be our little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel-temple no matter where we are, or where we go among the nations:

Ezekiel 11:14-16
14 Again the Word of YHWH came unto me, saying:
15 Son of man, your brethren, even your brethren the men of your kindred, and all the house of Yisrael wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Yerushalaim have said, "Get yourselves far from YHWH: for unto us is this erets-land given in possession!"
16 Therefore say, Thus says Adonay YHWH; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the eretsot-lands, yet will I be to them as a little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel in the eretsot-lands where they shall come.
17 Therefore say, Thus says Adonay YHWH; I will even gather you from among the people, and assemble you out of the eretsot-lands where you have been scattered, and I will give you the adamah-soil of Yisrael.

The adamah-soil represents the soil of the heart, (Parable of the Sower), from which Adam was taken.
The erets-land represents the outer bounds "commons-profane" area of the temple, ("the flesh").
The Father YHWH inherits the holy adamah-soil of Yhudah which is the soil of the heart:

Zechariah 4:8-9
8 Moreover
the Word of YHWH came unto me, saying:
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and you shall know that YHWH Tsabaoth has sent me
[the Malak, the Word] unto you.

Zechariah 4:8 LXX
8 και εγενετο
λογος κυριου προς με λεγων
8 And
the Logos of YHWH came unto me, saying:

The Malak in the following says the same because he is the Word of YHWH:

Zechariah 2:10-13
8 For thus says YHWH Tsabaoth;
After the glory has He sent me, [the Malak, the Word], unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that touches you touches the apple of His eye.
9 For behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants:
and you shall know that YHWH Tsabaoth has sent me [the Malak, the Word].
10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for behold, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of you, says YHWH.
11 And many nations shall be joined to YHWH in that day,
and shall be my people: [the Malak, the Word], and I will dwell in the midst of you, and you shall know that YHWH Tsabaoth has sent me [the Malak, the Word] unto you.
12 And YHWH shall inherit Yhudah, His portion in the holy adamah, and shall choose Yerushalaim again.
13 Be silent, O all flesh, before YHWH: for He is raised up out of his holy habitation!

If you build it they will come . . . :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The New Covenant.

Of course you don't, you idiot.

Nick M,

What are you saying? It sounds like you are trying to combine prophets or having a problem when people do.

Matthew 5:22

“But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.”

"Raca comes from the Aramaic term reqa. It was a derogatory expression meaning “empty-headed,” insinuating a person’s stupidity or inferiority. It was an offensive name used to show utter contempt for another person. Jesus warned that the use of such a word to describe someone was tantamount to murder and deserving of the severest punishment of the law[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 5:22

“But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.”

"Raca comes from the Aramaic term reqa. It was a derogatory expression meaning “empty-headed,” insinuating a person’s stupidity or inferiority. It was an offensive name used to show utter contempt for another person. Jesus warned that the use of such a word to describe someone was tantamount to murder and deserving of the severest punishment of the law[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

I guess Paul is in danger of hell fire.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The New Covenant.

I guess Paul is in danger of hell fire.

Aren't we all? [emoji50]

Also,

100 points for that answer. Quick whit and indeed.

Galatians reveals that side of Paul... [emoji857]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The New Covenant.

It probably has something to do with me not being a member of the house of Judah or the house of Israel waiting for the two sticks to be joined and never separated again.

disobeyed God, but now have received mercy through their disobedience, 31 so they too have now disobeyed, resulting in mercy to you, so that they also now may receive mercy. 32 For God has imprisoned all in disobedience, so that He may have mercy on all.

You can flip out the greasy scripture generator, but the fact remains that if this chapter is read in context, the revelation of this "mystery " is after the gospel has been described as given, and is a mystery beyond our current understanding.

Before you jump on me about this, read Romans 11 in context.

Jews in the vine. Jew out of the vine by unbelief. Gentiles out of the vine grafted in by belief.

Then, Paul warns us to not be conceited.

Paul said this. You would be bending Paul to twist it into common knowledge.

He says...
. A Partial hardening has come to Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.

When has the total number of Gentiles come in Nick? If that already happened, we're up stink creek without a paddle.

Just to add to this, Paul said Mystery and referred to the partially hardened Jews that remain after the Gospel is available. He describes them as Gospel rejectors. Why did he say "Mystery"? Because he was aware of you Nick M. [emoji10]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The New Covenant.

Ezekiel 37

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

So, the declaration in Ezekiel did not happen. Like much in prophecy. Instead, Israel rebelled and fell.

Irrevocable. That's Gods promises.

Revocable: that's our promises.

God desires to gather Israel like a mother hen gathers her chicks in Jesus the Movie Part 1 was spoken in passion by God.

Do you own a copy of Jesus comes back, Jesus the movie part 2?

If so, I would like to pm you my mailing address.

Who is the commander of the Army of Heavenly Host?

What stops the Anti Christ from completely succeeding, according to scripture?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jews in the vine. Jew out of the vine by unbelief. Gentiles out of the vine grafted in by belief.
**tree, not vine**

There are two trees - One representing the nation of Israel and the other representing Gentile nations.
A Gentile that joins Israel is then considered to be of the tree of Israel, and no longer of the tree of the Genitles. (Thus broken off the tree of Gentiles and grafted into the tree of Israel)
And yes, there are things that can get you kicked out of the nation of Israel.

The tree of Israel cannot be the BOC because one cannot be kicked out of the BOC (Body of Christ).

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
**tree, not vine**

There are two trees - One representing the nation of Israel and the other representing Gentile nations.
A Gentile that joins Israel is then considered to be of the tree of Israel, and no longer of the tree of the Genitles. (Thus broken off the tree of Gentiles and grafted into the tree of Israel)
And yes, there are things that can get you kicked out of the nation of Israel.

The tree of Israel cannot be the BOC because one cannot be kicked out of the BOC (Body of Christ).

Thank you for clarifying about the tree. [emoji846]

I recognized Pauls use of Jesus's Vine and Branches verbiage, so I just gravitated back to the true vine. [emoji48]. (I'm being proud and trying to deflect my error that you pointed out and explained in an excellent way)

Awesome points.

Has anyone seen Nick M.? [emoji51]

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The point of Romans 11:11 is exactly what I have shown. Israel fell. That is in fact a bunch of his letter in chapters 8-11.

john w

Hall of Fame
You can flip out the greasy scripture generator, but the fact remains that if this chapter is read in context, the revelation of this "mystery " is after the gospel has been described as given, and is a mystery beyond our current understanding.

You have a wrong definition, of the word, "mystery," viewing it from "western lenses," not what the term "mystery" meant, during the time of Paul. Your reading it as "something spooky, mysterious," that cannot be understood. No, the meaning of the term, during Paul's time, was "secret...not revealed," but had NADA to do with it not being understandable. Once revealed, Paul says that we can understand it, and prays that we do:

Ephesians 1 KJV

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Colossians 2 KJV

1 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;

2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Ephesians 3 KJV

1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 6 KJV

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Last edited:

beameup

Jesus came and and the new covenant therefore already is. Do you understand the verses in the OP?

The "covenant" spoken of was given to Moses on Sinai.
Gentiles had never been given a "covenant" by God.
So, the "new covenant" spoken of is from Jeremiah 31.
Jesus was fulfilling the scripture that "one greater than Moses"
would come. In this respect, Jesus was fulfilling the role of Prophet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The "covenant" spoken of was given to Moses on Sinai.
Gentiles had never been given a "covenant" by God.
So, the "new covenant" spoken of is from Jeremiah 31.
Jesus was fulfilling the scripture that "one greater than Moses"
would come. In this respect, Jesus was fulfilling the role of Prophet.

The new covenant was given to the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There was no house of Israel in the 1st century. A covenant cannot be ratified with one party in absentia. Where were the ten tribes in the first century? The Samaritans don't count.

Jesus spoke of the new covenant in His own blood. I believe Jesus died for us and that in this we have the new covenant already.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Epoisses

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Where were the ten tribes of Israel in the 1st century???? You know nothing!