The Mosaic Law, What is it?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You must not have taken the time to read what I wrote.
Shalom.

My post indicates that I have, that I did. I did read your post. I know exactly what you are talking about. Unless you have something to explain that I do not know about.

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Lost Sheep[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 53:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We all, like sheep, have gone astray,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 119:176[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have strayed like a lost sheep.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 50:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 10:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 15:24[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 10:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
12 [FONT=&quot]The whole assembly became silent as they listened to Barnabas and Paul telling about the signs and wonders God had done among the Gentiles through them.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]13[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When they finished, James spoke up. “Brothers,” he said, “listen to me.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]14[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Simonhas described to us how God first intervened to choose a people for his name from the Gentiles.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]15[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
16[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“‘After this I will return[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
and rebuild David’s fallen tent.
Its ruins I will rebuild,
and I will restore it,
[/FONT]17[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
even all the Gentiles who bear my name,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
says the Lord, who does these things’
[/FONT]18[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]things known from long ago.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]Lost Sheep[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 53:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We all, like sheep, have gone astray,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 119:176[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have strayed like a lost sheep.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 50:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 10:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 15:24[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 10:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Acts 15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
12 [FONT=&quot]The whole assembly became silent as they listened to Barnabas and Paul telling about the signs and wonders God had done among the Gentiles through them.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]13[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When they finished, James spoke up. “Brothers,” he said, “listen to me.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]14[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Simonhas described to us how God first intervened to choose a people for his name from the Gentiles.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]15[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
16[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“‘After this I will return[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
and rebuild David’s fallen tent.
Its ruins I will rebuild,
and I will restore it,
[/FONT]17[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
even all the Gentiles who bear my name,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
says the Lord, who does these things’
[/FONT]18[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]things known from long ago.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Shalom.

Thank you for sharing.

Shalom.

Jacob