The Moon's Astronomical Observation

nonanomanon

Background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9i4hFRH0U

The Gospel will allow the Holy Spirit, to illustrate how the constellations are modified using the Earth's Moon, as an energy source. To reveal a version of the stars, seen as "Temple Stones" or UFOs, to denote the elimination of the last portion of Aaron, and the elimination of the portion of Judah and Dan ... that are under the redemption by Nuclear Fire, the Gospel describes. Nuclear reconciliation is not the subject matter of this discussion, we will discuss how the Gospel has allowed the Earth's Moon to function in this capacity in the past, leading to the present:

ISAIAH 38:8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
EXODUS 32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

The 10 Wise Virgins of Genesis 5 (judgement based in heaven), and the 10 Foolish Virgins of Genesis 11 (judgment based in earth). Are referenced as the "10 Degree" movements of the Sun, God is revealing that there is a distinction between the judgment which is the earth, and the satisfaction of that judgment, which is the end of time. The Way the Sun moved before Hezekiah, was no different then the way the Sun moved before Moses. .................. Obviously Moses was given two sets of "10 Degrees or Commandments", because of Aaron's Sin, the same way God moved the Sun for "10 Degrees or Commandments" because of Aaron's Sin, so this is our context.

Origination of 15 Cycles for the Moon's Observation of the Constellations
ISAIAH 38:5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.
HEBREWS 5:4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as [was] Aaron.
HEBREWS 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
HEBREWS 5:6 As he saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

The Gospel is establishing the fact that God allows the sign to take place when he is rebuking Aaron, for the sin of serving as a "High Priest", that much we have established. Originally:

1. 10 Wise Virgins or Generations of Genesis's 5 Genealogy
2. 5 Foolish Virgins or Generations of Genesis 11 Genealogy, terminated at Peleg

Fifteen Generations, that marked the death of Melchisedek or Christ as a High Priest, that is where this figure of Fifteen Originates. The 10 Wise Virgins is a Heavenly Division, and the 10 Foolish Virgins is a Earthly Division, however, God corrects the Earthly division with Melchisedek at the 15th Division. So when God corrects Aaron he has a division of 15 Cycles in View, that much is simple yes? ...................... Jesus Christ did not glorify himself to be a High Priest in the earth, but what does the gospel say? Jesus glorified Moses as a High Priest, Jesus glorified Hezekiah as a High Priest, and Jesus glorified Peter as a High Priest, finally Jesus glorifies himself as a High Priest by revealing the "Body of Benjamin" or the Lamb Slain for 15 Hours (See Further Notes*). Jesus Christ does not glorify Aaron as a High Priest, Jesus only rebukes Aaron as a High Priest. ...................... This rebuking of Aaron deals with the number 15, lets revisit these literal figures:

15 Hours What Happened, How did we go from 12 Hours to 15 Hours? (We didn't technically please see discussion)

1. 15 Years Hezekiah as High Priest (Isiah 38:5)
2. 15 Days Peter as a High Priest (Galatians 1:18)
3. 15 Hours Jesus as a High Priest (See Notes Below)

3 Hours (Mark 15:33) + 12 Hours (Rev. 11:9 - Matt 12:40) = 15 Hours ... Jesus serves as a High Priest for 15 Hours Total. Jesus Christ did not serve as a High Priest in the Earth for 3 Hours, he served as a High Priest in Heaven for 3 hours at the crucifixion. Jesus will serve as a High Priest for 12 Hours, when he reveals the "Body of Benjamin", this will happen in the 12 Hours before the "3 Days of Darkness".

(the Gospel does not "owe" Aaron "Fifteen Days", Aaron was appointed as the "Head of the Priesthood", when Christ baptized the Apostle Peter, and Aaron serves as the technical "Head of the Priesthood" when God revealed 15 Days at that time, and also the last 15 Hours (3 Hours already satisfied) of Aaron reigning as a High Priest. ....................... Before a Portion of Aaron is killed, God intends to revisit the "Fifteen Days" by revealing not the Body of the Messiah, but the Body of Resurrection that is revealed through an individual, and that individual is not the Antichrist ................ we are close now, but as for the form of chastisement God will give to Aaron if any, which will undoubtedly point to this grievance with the gospel and the Antichrist whoever he is, therefore we must simply keep watch.)

Resurrection as a form of Chastisement for Aaron?

For 15 Years of Hezekiah, God used Hezekiah as a picture of resurrection. For the 15 Days of Peter, we can say God used Lazarus (the Gospel assigns Jesus to the 15 Hour, simplest possible terms to reduce the footprint of God's exercises with satan) ................. What about the 15 Hour period? Does God use the Antichrist as a picture of Resurrection, but we are really dealing with 12 Hours right? God does not use the Antichrist, because God intends him to serve as a "High Priest" for only 150 days, no longer. So if God continues the pattern who will he bring back? ... ... ... ... we do not want to imply that we have no clue, we want to imply that after about 15 days from the "3 and 1/2 Days of Darkness", we will know without the promiscuity of "Dead Work", which has stopped us from knowing as soon as right now.

Why does Jesus avoid becoming the First Earthly High Priest, and the Last Earthly High Priest?

Very simple answer, God wants to reduce his footprint, gona go off topic with this example very quickly:

120 Years Moses then 3 Hours for Christ
12,000 Days Moses then 3 Days for Christ
12 Hour for ? then 3600 Hours for the Antichrist (or 150 Days)

If Jesus doesn't return, for the 12 Hours, and the Antichrist, then which of the prophets returns, why would God send any more prophets, when he has taken someone already, this is already done. We don't know, but I don't want to say I have no clue, because were keeping watch.

Last edited:

truthjourney

A video posted as a "background" to a post that begins with "The Gospel will allow the Holy Spirit..." A video about the game Final Fantasy. .....Fantasy has nothing to do with the gospel or the Holy Spirit.
Bugenhagen (ブーゲンハーゲン, Būgenhāgen?) is a character in Final Fantasy VII and Before Crisis -Final Fantasy VII-. He is the elder of the village of Cosmo Canyon, the hometown of Red XIII. In Final Fantasy VII he helps Cloud and his party in their quest to save the Planet with his wisdom and knowledge. Red XIII affectionately refers to Bugenhagen as his "grandfather", although obviously not in a literal sense. Bugenhagen travels upon a levitating green orb. He mentions he'll be 130 years old at his next birthday.
Bugenhagen's special insight may be due to his balanced interest in both machines and nature, as well as realizing humanity's often small importance in the grand scheme of things.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bugenhagen

A fantasy is something you imagine, which might involve dragons, unicorns, or an imaginary best friend. If you live in a fantasy world, you're not worrying much about reality — pleasant, maybe, but not very practical.
http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/fantasy

nonanomanon

(Humanity quite simply lost a period of growth)

EXODUS 17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
EXODUS 17:16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn [that] the LORD [will have] war with Amalek from generation to generation.

The Antichrist will arise to eliminate the curse, the word Naphtali or 200,000,000 is not used, but the word Nissi is used along with a reference to a generation that is cursed to death ... like Esau's Genaration, like Dan and like Aaron, so their lives and their pride are invested in something that is perishable. Is their something more to their design that compels them to continually attempt to destroy the Antichrist without cause and without reason, placing the end of their own lives on full display, as the fruition of their desires?

We can view all the tribe numbering in the Gospel as a secondary reference to the universe. Under Moses "Twenty of Naphtali" comes into view in the tribe number in Numbers 26, under Moses as a picture of Goliath "Twenty of Naphtali" comes into view in the tribe number of 1Chronicles27, finally in revelation under Moses as the Antichrist the "Twenty of Naphtali" once again comes into view, as this "false inheritance" is taken away, and the truth of its purpose is revealed, at the same time when the truth about Benjamin is revealed, and the truth about Joseph as Star Wormwood is revealed. So their truths are mingled together as not only the partial elimination, but also in the Moon's awakening, and the revealing about the design of our entire universe, which will also be on display, this is going to be handed to us, that is the universe when it is translated as the inheritance, when joseph is completed. Perhaps there is a lesser argument of a few missing constellations we could develop, we just have not to much longer to go now.

nonanomanon

The Moon's Astronomical Observation Part 2

MoonMapLabeled_zpse7jtiffi.jpg

HAGGAI 2:15 And now, I pray you, consider from this day and upward, from before a stone was laid upon a stone in the temple of the LORD:
HAGGAI 2:16 Since those [days] were, when [one] came to an heap of twenty [measures], there were [but] ten: when [one] came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty [vessels] out of the press, there were [but] twenty.

So we have the context of the statement in Haggai 2:16, in blue in Haggai 2:15. There's a Hypothesis that the Planet Earth had two Moons at some point in its history, then One Moon Crashed into the Other. Highlighted in Green is the Tycho Crater, the most likely location of the Missing Earth's Moon. (Possibly the Temporary Resting Place of Star Wormwood) A pattern we've only recently observed on the Planet Ceres as the unknown bright spots, which follows the overall activity in 19.5 Degree locations in all the planetary bodies in our Solar System. Continuing the Gospel's Statement:

When the 50 Generations of Genesis 18, were reproved (God caused one of Earth's Moon's to fall into the other Moon), then this was concealed as "Twenty Commandments" ... ... ... ... Which explains why God gave Moses "Two Sets of 10 Commandments", in which he completed the action by breaking 10 Commandments, so that Moses was presented with only Ten Commandments. (Relating this to the Tribes, the Glory of the "Half Tribe of Manasseh", was concealed with Benjamin a picture of the "Two Witnesses", so that Joseph a picture of the 10 Commandments could be furnished by the Judgment Program that began with Creation) (The Ancients were allowed the Annunaki experience, any many other things that God terminated when he brought the 144,000 of Reuben down to the Earth with Moses ... ... ... .... even though God removed the 144,000 from the Earth with the resurrection of Jesus, Moses was still in the earth, and remnant of Reuben is not removed until the "Two Witnesses" are slain, and this begins the "3 Days of Darkness").

090815_life_on_mars_art.jpg

Women Found on Photo from Mars. Article Link.

(Reversing the Statement We've Made Previously) Moses Gives the 10 Commandments once, then Moses Gives the 10 Commandments twice (to the Department of Homeland Security, the Catholic Church, and several USA embassies) ... ... ... ... The Law is Pronounced "Twenty Times", like the "Twenty Times of the Accounting of the Tribes in Numbers 26, 1Chronicles27, and Revelation ... ... ... ... at which time the "Glory of the Half Tribe of Manasseh is revealed, (as it serves as a substitute for Joseph) ... ... ... ... the 50 Hidden Generations are Revealed. On the 15th Day of the Passover in which Moses makes an offering to the Lord.

Coincidentally the word "Fifteen" is not used, but the "Fifty" is used. God separated his glory in the "Twenty Generations of Genesis 5 and 11", from the last 5 Foolish Virgins in the Genealogy of Genesis 11 or "FIFTY". We do not have a statement that says Fifteen = Fifty, but we do have the concealing of Glory of Heaven that is equated to the concealing of the Glory in Creation.

So this brings us back to the return of Shane Montgomery, so about tuesday I will see if the universe will give us a sign or not, Humanity will have 15 Days until more then 95% (The 50 of Manasseh, if you want to count Human Souls that are Sealed in Creation) of Human Life on Earth is Terminated. This concludes our end time activities for Aaron, before a portion is put down.

(We have the opportunity to put down a race or a country or produce a tsunami, unless it is proven that members of the public are the open target like the picnic incident in 2014 in the City of Philadelphia, I do not want the authorities to either open fire, or give the passing of certain kinds of people any attention, like you have already done both in 9/11/2001 and in the New Orleans Flood Incident, I want this concealed, we must also strive to maintain the attention of the threats on the antichrist, as much as possible ... Love and Blessings)

nonanomanon

635739416728374572-AP-MISSING-TEEN-FISHERMEN-74760678.JPG

Families Call Off Search for Missing Teens. Article Link.

Firstly, I want to thank the authorities for the acknowledgement, and for coming forward this is only the first stage. Do not forget what we talked about, "3 of the 15 Hours", Christ has already used up at his Crucifixion. So Christ is going to give us a refund. I am going to pick up Shame Montgomery and the others on Tuesday, or just about. On 7/31/2015 we've had a Blue Moon, so the joke is they were taken for the changing tides, of our end time discoveries. Whoever the Antichrist is, you need to think now, about giving him his reward, and issuing the public apology. Or he will be given the foreskins of the people as compensation, but don't worry they only cause you trouble anyway, like how King David was given the foreskins of the people. We do not have much time left now, until we rendezvous.

nonanomanon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxCOtHDGXE

Sargasso%20Sea%20Comet%20Elenin_zpswaxlfoy7.jpg

ACTS 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
ACTS 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all [ye] that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
ACTS 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is [but] the third hour of the day.
ACTS 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
JOEL 1:6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth [are] the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.

(I've called Shane Montgomery "Shallum" (reward corrected to 120k), I will call Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen "Phrygia" (reward you offered 100k), I expect this to be doubled as an act of good will, in addition to a public apology from the authorities)

The Ancients have made a diagram of the Earth, and its Moon as the center of the translatory activities of Star Wormwood. It has commonly become misunderstood as a description of a foreign body with a 3600 year orbit, instead of a 3600 Hour Duration which is 150 Days (or 153 Days and a Half, viewing the full sequence).

Acts 2:14 to 2:16 is simply a restatement of Genesis 37:7 to Genesis 37:9, in which the Galactic Alignment is reference + 11 Equinoxical Periods, with the 11th being Star Wormwood's Transformation. Therefore the conclusion of Acts 2:14 to 2:16 is Joel 1:6 which the translatory activities of the Earth's Moon is described as the "Cheek of the Great Lion". (The 11th Equinoxical Period is not a traditional Equinoxical Period, the Moon does not reach the September Equinox, it happens before, that is why Joel 1:6 appears to shift the context, but it really satisfied the parallel issued in the Old Testament).

JOEL 3:3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
JOEL 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly [and] speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Acts 2:14 to 2:16 appears to reference this statement spoken by the Prophet Joel. Lets translate the argument into our terms:

11/26/2014 = Shane Montgomery Taken
7/24/2015 = Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen Taken

240 Days Difference, you are asked to pay 240,000 for their save return, and a public apology. I do not want to do what I had to with Shane Montgomery, in returning a version of the body, if you decide to use force against me on any level, that is what we will immediately have to do.

Girl with the Wine that is how Shane was taken, and the Boy for a Harlot (which is Aaron's Chastisement) that is how the other two were taken. The distance of the two boys should identify with the 185,000 Blood Sacrifice you have been cautioned to pay, immediate disposal of that entire race and clergy is going to happen in less then 15 days from tomorrow.

As I go to retrieve the children in manayunk tomorrow, or just about, do not forget what we talked about, what is going to happen when you decide to make the wrong decision. Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

nonanomanon

Moon's Revelation (Grand Conclusion of 12 + 3 Days of Moon to Star Wormwood)

Aboriginal_Art_Australia1_zps6lzavrmh.jpg

Castration tied to Celestial Phenomenon of 3 and 1/2 Days. Article Link.

(Death rewarded for the Castration of the Sons of Man, This is Genetic Dan and Aaron's Final Position in their War with God, its Spiritual Position, that is acted out because of the carnal nature of sin)
NUMBERS 15:32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
..................... 12 Hour Castration of the Antichrist, terminating the first portion of Dan and Aaron
LEVITICUS 9:8 Aaron therefore went unto the altar, and slew the calf of the sin offering, which [was] for himself.
LEVITICUS 9:9 And the sons of Aaron brought the blood unto him: and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put [it] upon the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar:
..................... 3 Day Castration of the Antichrist, terminating the last portion of Dan and Aaron
JOHN 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you.
JOHN 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

9/11/2001
Flight 11 - Castration and Murder following the Chain of Command in the Heart of Judah
Flight 175 - Castration and Murder following the Chain of Command in the Heart of Judah
Flight 77 - Castration and Murder following the Chain of Command in the Heart of Judah
Flight 33 - Castration and Murder following the Chain of Command in the Heart of Judah
(Possibly More, but these follow the illustrations on the Portolan Maps. Article Link. Describes 4 Collisions, with 2 collisions missing the full impact of their designated marks, (Attributed to a Portion of Dan and Aaron, perhaps resembling Italy and Africa)

Malaysia Flights
Flight 370 - Castration and Murder following the Chain of Command in Manasseh
Flight 17 - Castration and Murder following the Chain of Command in Manasseh
(Possibly More, but these follow the illustrations on the Piri Reis Map. Article Link. Attributed to a Portion of Dan and Aaron you make out the coastline of the Malaysia Area, possibly other parts of Asia)

Shane Montgomery, Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen are not the result of Castration and Murder. They are the result of a demonstration alerting Aaron to its final call of repentance. Years ago, Aaron had Kidnapped and killed the Antichrist by drowning at least two times on two separate occasions. Shortly after his father was taken into custody and given a life sentence for what he had done to the Antichrist. On some level, Aaron's need to take revenge on the Antichrist was the result of God condemning their genetic lines to death in some capacity. Long Story Short, when the first portion of Genetic Dan and Aaron are euthanized, you will stand a better chance of their safe return. Following our discussion:

6 Days of Creation (No Homosapien)
7th Day God Rests (Enoch Walks with God the Seventh, revealing Melchisedek's Call to Abraham to be faithful)
8th Day the Revelation is Completed (the events in Revelation begin to Transpire)

When the 8th Day begins and the 12Hours + 3Days begins, God reminds a Portion of Dan and Aaron about the reconciliation by fire (Sacrifice by Fire and Marriage by Fire). So all we need to do is keep watch to see if this 12,000 Day Life Span of the Antichrist conclusion is valid or not, less then 15 Days now. (Genetic Dan and Aaron will sometimes shoot the Antichrist, or attempt to run him down, in addition to many other things, this is only a form of suicide ... ... ... ... as far as the teens go, the level of force in attempting the kill was minimal at best, so I can't give a complete answer about what will be found over the next few days, unless more force is used (perhaps a 10 Hour Walk on Friday) (Love and Blessings, the reality of the Antichrist being compensated and given a public apology, over their deaths has kept them quiet in their final hours, do not disturb them much, since I still have them under control).

Last edited: