The monsters are not headed to Rome (probably)... LYING

republicanchick

obviously, anyone who would behead people for no valid reason and commit all the other atrocities we have heard of... are not above lying..

so why should we believe them when they say Rome is their next stop?

Why would they reveal their battle plan to the enemy?

A: because WE do that?

i don't know... But anyway, they probably just said that b/c they are REALLY on their way to the US...

sigh

God knows... but we already know they are planning that anyway...

Can't Congress do something RE sending troops?

again, the constitution should bechanged if there is no way for Congress to do what the presidents needs to do but won't

+++

republicanchick

Sorry about the typo/poor grammar (depending on the reader.. the anticatholics will call it the latter)

I meant to say: Obviously, anyone who would behead people for no valid reason and commit all the other atrocities we have heard of... IS not above lying..

you'd think that would go without saying... but you know, the USA has been beliving multiple lies for many years now..

___

Sitamun

Sorry about the typo/poor grammar (depending on the reader.. the anticatholics will call it the latter)

I meant to say: Obviously, anyone who would behead people for no valid reason and commit all the other atrocities we have heard of... IS not above lying..

you'd think that would go without saying... but you know, the USA has been beliving multiple lies for many years now..

___

In your eyes, and quite frankly just about everyone's eyes they are beheading people for no valid reason. But in their eyes they have very valid reasons. That is the problem. You can't kill an idea. All you can do is try to negate underlying factors leading to their actions, or destroy their support (money and material) base. Wholesale slaughter will only aid their cause.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"[O]bviously, anyone who would behead people for no valid reason and commit all the other atrocities we have heard of... are not above lying."
It's called taqiyya
mexican_hat_dance_by_lindserton-d4ju1lb.gif
(lie to the infidel).

See:

‘Taqiyya’: How Islamic Extremists Deceive the West

"...o why should we believe them when they say Rome is their next stop?"
The pope invited them :CRASH: into his :eek:linger: fold. :idunno: I thought you were a proud CAtholic. :freak:

I think you can pick out your new burqua and prayer rug at Macys. You've already got the beads, right?

See:

One World Government/Religion

republicanchick

I love it that the USA has more per capita GUNS than any other nation aside from Yemen

Maybe that is 1 reason the animals have not come here lately?

?