The Lord Jesus ascended unto the Father in three day.

Gurucam

This one.
Christ rose in three days from the tomb. Where do you get that Christians rise also in three days?
Bradley

The Lord Jesus did not only rise in three days from the tomb, immediately thereafter he also ascend onto the Father.

This is the actual passage of the Lord:

Fact is: right after the Lord Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene. At that point, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. This was the Lord in His pure Spirit, Son of God format. In this state and at that point he could not be touched by humans, not before he rose to his Father in heaven. It is clearly confirmed that he rose in a spiritual body:
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
It is clear that, at that point, the Lord materialized a temporary body which she (Mary) could not touch. However this body could be 'seen', so that the Lord could 'appear' to Mary and give her the message: say unto them, I ascend unto my Father.

Therefore at that point, the Lord's next immediate move was to ascend to His Father (for he instructed: say unto them, I ascend unto my Father). [size=+1]Therefore the Lord (being true to his words), ascended to heaven, then, and this was in three days (after his crucifixion).[/size] He was clad only in His pure Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Then he returned from heaven because, later on he appeared in another form unto two of 'them', as they walked, and went into the country (re. Mark: 16 verse:12 KJV N.T.). Also in that new form "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father" did not apply. He could be touched by humans. He was not in his pure Son of God format. He had re-materialized a physical form, temporarily, to be on earth and to complete his works on earth. This was a temporary physical body, for in heaven (to where the Lord finally returned) "the Lord is that Spirit". He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son Of God body.
2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Mark: 16 KJV N.T.
12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.
Clearly the Lord was and is capable of appearing in more than one form. Fact is after he rose to heaven (in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body), he returned and appeared in a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man body simply to appease Peter and those other, because they refused to or could not look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They continue to look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

Peter and those other were spiritually dead, they were 'the dead'. They could not discern the Lord in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. Therefore they could not discern that the Lord Jesus went to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. However the Lord wanted to convince them that he did not die after physical death on earth. Therefore the Lord attempted to demonstrate to them that he did live on and went to heaven. This is a purely spiritual event. However The Lord created an essentially theatrical or fake demonstration of this event, on physical terms because this was the only way that they (Peter and those others) could discern and appreciate that He and others do not die after physical death but they live on and can go to heaven.

The rest is history, Peter & Co. ran away with the foolish and erroneous idea and belief that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a human physical body. Fact is all they (i.e. Peter and those others) witnessed was the Lord rising to a cloud, beyond their sight. Seems that the Lord Jesus was always trying to help Peter. However Peter was just plain 'dead (spiritually dead). He was always missing the point and misleading himself. Fact is he was just plain, Satan . . . one who savor the things of man and not the things of God.

Later Peter & Co. foisted this erroneous idea and belief on the masses of people (a billion or so) (including Cruciform) who were called to Christianity. However only the spiritually dead (the dead) could or would buy this delusion and false idea and brief. In this manner Peter & Co. was the dead who buried their dead. The spiritually aware were a few among those 'called'. They were never fooled by Peter.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Two days is the first resurrection, and the third day is the second resurrection.

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

Gurucam

Two days is the first resurrection, and the third day is the second resurrection.

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

. . . . . . . . . [size=+3]?[/size]

Bradley D

As I pointed out before this was the remark I was asking you about in your previous thread.

This means that when Christians dies they rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

I did not see it in this thread. I know Christ arose on the third day. I also know that he told Mary M. not to touch. However, he told Thomas to touch his wounds. So there was obviously a difference in the arisen Jesus at that time.

You wrote that when Christians die they also rise in three days. That is what I am questioning. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?

OCTOBER23

TOUCH ME NOT FOR I HAVE NOT YET ASCENDED TO MY FATHER........

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father:

but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father;

and to my God, and your God.

The Lamb / Waive Sheif had to be presented to God the Father in bodily form.
=================================================

This along with his statement on the cross to the other thief shows

that the SPIRIT IN MAN GOES TO HEAVEN AND IS STORED UNTIL NEEDED.

eg. The young girl and the young man and Lazarus that Jesus raised from the dead.

Last edited:

Bradley D

Most commentators I have read see this verse as referring to Israel's exile for 70 years and its restoration. According to Strong's the Hebrew word yom has many meanings. It can be used as a period of time as in "age" and even "eternity." They also see this verse as prophecy referring to Christ's resurrection from the tomb. I believe that prophecy can often refer to different events.

Gurucam

As I pointed out before this was the remark I was asking you about in your previous thread.

I did not see it in this thread. I know Christ arose on the third day. I also know that he told Mary M. not to touch. However, he told Thomas to touch his wounds. So there was obviously a difference in the arisen Jesus at that time.

You wrote that when Christians die they also rise in three days. That is what I am questioning. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?

I do not understand your question since it has been long answered. I can proceed only in the following manner:

Your question was answered in the O.P. of the reference thread. You seemed to have missed it.

click the following, for the O.P. of that thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112895

At any event: The very first few lines of that opening post clearly and literally answered your question. They are reproduced here to simplify things further for you:

[
Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (i.e. the promise of the Spirit).
Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. (this is what Christians do)
In the above revelations from the KJV N.T. it is confirmed very clearly and literally that, those who become Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is the Lord of all).

This means that when Christians dies they rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

The above is the literal revelations from the KJV N.T. These revelations literally confirm that when Christians die they rise in three day to be like angels in heaven.

Where is your disagreement, i.e. if your have any? The above is anchored literally on three clear revelations from the KJV N.T. (as stated above).

Let us start at the very beginning:

With which do you not agree? If you do not agree that:
1. Christians on earth, differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (on earth), except that he is Lord of all.
2. when Christians die they rise to be like angels in heaven
3. when Jesus Christ died he ascended in three day to heaven.

then please indicate with which of the above you disagree.

If you disagree with 1.) and/or 2.) then please give your translation of the above KJV N.T. from Old English to Modern English. I have simply translated them from Old English to Modern English and accepted them literally. If there is an err then in must be in my translation from Old English to Modern English. Please provide yours.

I have already answered 3.) i.e. when Jesus Christ died he ascended in three day to heaven. Here is the address of that reply:

click the little arrow for the literal KJV N.T. confirmation that when Jesus Christ died he ascended in three day to heaven.

If you disagree with my literal translation of the above KJV N.T. revelations then, when you give your literal translation of them from Old English to Modern English, we can take it from that point.

I have to understand with what (or at what point) you do not agree.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Most commentators I have read see this verse as referring to Israel's exile for 70 years and its restoration. According to Strong's the Hebrew word yom has many meanings. It can be used as a period of time as in "age" and even "eternity." They also see this verse as prophecy referring to Christ's resurrection from the tomb. I believe that prophecy can often refer to different events.

The verse in question says no more than: "After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence."

Clearly one or many commentator must add on his or their own 'thing' to associate that verse with the crucifixion event of the Lord Jesus Christ and to come up with the conclusion which you have offered.

Additionally: All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth. Truth could not and did not come even from the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus. Why would you be misled into believing that: 'most' or any other kind of commentator can give you truth?

'There is serious and terminal detriment in numbers'. Most commentator must be wrong for only a few will have it right.

The Lord Jesus clearly and literally confirmed the following three things:

- people err when they do not know scriptures.

- many false prophet will mislead many.

- many are called but few chosen.

This means that the very great majority (all but the few) of the billion or so who are called to Christianity will be misled by that group of people described as:"Most commentators". Then they would not know scriptures. Then they will all err and not be chosen. You stand a better chance with a few commentators. However anyone (commentators etc.) who add to, interprets, changes, alters, etc. any scriptural verse is a false prophet who is misguiding many. And there are many such false prophets. They include 'many commentators' and all 'commentators' of all kinds.

I suggest that you stick only to clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T.. Then there can be and is no distortion, misrepresentation, interpretations and/or corruption of scriptures.

And totally forget the O.T. This is what the chosen few do and this is why they are the chosen few.

The Lord Jesus confirmed to his disciples that there are many thing that he want to say to them, however they (His disciples) cannot bear these thing at that time. The Lord confirmed that it is expedient that he go away by being crucified and rising to spirit heaven, so that the Spirit of Truth can and will come and bring All Truth. Bradley, Do you know this fact and do you understand this revelation? It must simply be taken literally.

Bradley, aspiring Christians are instructed to search their own hearts to know what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do. When they do this and are also led into their works by precisely what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within each of their hearts, they are saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven (here on earth and elsewhere) and they become Christians. Under this system one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. This is the only way to be come Christian. There is no other way.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
TOUCH ME NOT FOR I HAVE NOT YET ASCENDED TO MY FATHER........

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father:

but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father;

and to my God, and your God.

The Lamb / Waive Sheif had to be presented to God the Father in bodily form.

This along with his statement on the cross to the other thief shows

that the SPIRIT IN MAN GOES TO HEAVEN AND IS STORED UNTIL NEEDED.

eg. The young girl and the young man and Lazarus that Jesus raised from the dead.

The former mortal body of Jesus was dissolved, returned to dust. Jesus resurrected a likeness of his former mortal body which was the kind of material/spiritual substance that man will be resurrected in heaven in.

Gurucam

The former mortal body of Jesus was dissolved, returned to dust. Jesus resurrected a likeness of his former mortal body which was the kind of material/spiritual substance that man will be resurrected in heaven in.

Why introduce your own words/phrases, like, "mortal body', 'a likeness of his former mortal body' and 'the kind of material/spiritual substance that man will be resurrected in heaven in'.

There is no revelation in the KJV N.T. which mentions: "mortal body', 'a likeness of his former mortal body' and/or 'the kind of material/spiritual substance that man will be resurrected in heaven in'.

Based on your trend, next you might promote that the Lord Jesus is a feather. A feather is a kind of material/spiritual thing that rises.

You are simply corrupting scriptures. You seem totally misled.

The KJV N.T. provides very clear and literal confirmation that there are two bodies, one is natural and one spiritual. One is from earth the other from heaven. In like manner it confirms that the Lord was raised in a spiritual body.

Also KJV N.T. clearly and literally confirmed that 'now', since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is that [size=+1]Spirit[/size].

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
It is very clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T. that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. This means that he left his physical, 'seen' and temporal 'son of man' body on earth to go dust to dust. These two bodies are also called the first man and the second man. It is also confirmed that the first man is natural and of the earth. The second man is spiritual and is the Lord from heaven. Then it is clearly confirmed that flesh and bones (i.e. the natural man) cannot inherit the kingdom of God.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
The second man is the spiritual body and the Lord from heaven. The Lord, clad only in His Spiritual body, is the Lord from heaven. The Lord in his natural man is from earth and he is earthly in that body. The Lord return to heaven, clad only in this Spiritual body. The natural man cannot and do not enter spirit heaven. The Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit body is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed, by God. Caino, stop making up things, stop your corruption of the KJV N.T. indeed stop your obvious Satanic ways, now.

Currently the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, is also seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost, in spirit heaven. There He is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Ghost on behalf of each human (according to the things in each of their individual hearts or spirit). The Lord Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body is now Lord (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago). Denial, blasphemy and undermining of this fact is not forgivable at any place or time.

Where are you getting all this foolishness about, "mortal body', 'a likeness of his former mortal body' and/or 'the kind of material/spiritual substance that man will be resurrected in heaven in'. You seemed to have stopped your ill advised and corrupted Antichrist habit of promoting that the Lord is in spirit heaven in a physical body. You must also stop this other foolish Antichrist practice.

Do you realize how deluded and ridiculous you are confessing to be and actually sounding?

Some false or Satanic prophet certainly did a number on your brain.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Caino,

Aspiring Christians are instructed to search their own hearts to know what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do. When they do this and are also led into their works by precisely what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within each of their hearts, they are saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven (here on earth and elsewhere) and they become Christians. Under this system one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. This is the only way to be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven and to become Christian. There is no other way.

I hope that you are not fooled into believing that repeating some simple slogan will do it all for you. Remember that many false prophets will misled many. And indeed, many do foolishly believe that they can be saved and delivered and become Christians simply by repeating some slogan or the other.