The Lawyers that convicted Hovind were Pedophiles

Nazaroo

Or how about the NY Times article stating the following?

In 2003, Hovind would tell The New York Times, "I haven't filed a tax return in 30 years."

I pay my taxes. If Kent Hovind has a problem with paying taxes, there are legitimate ways to get legislation changed.

You might have had a bit more point with this, except:

(1) We don't find people guilty of ANYTHING based on media gossip.

Even the NY Times is made up of people who make mistakes,
and misquote famous people, take things out of context,
and fail to provide sources.

(2) You have a salary from the government.

Your taxes are probably automatically deducted,
and your income tax is straightforward.
You don't get to choose how much you are paid,
or what your taxes will be.

(3) People running Volunteer Ministries are free to pay themselves
little or nothing,

depending upon their own conscience and the needs of the charity
or the poverty of the community.
Much of building work is contract-based or temporary labour,
and employers/contractors aren't responsible for making
sure that subcontractors pay their own taxes.

(4) Nobody should go to jail for 10 years for failing to pay a few thousand in taxes.

Every day we see people like the Clintons taking in MILLIONS,
or defrauding Billions, or hiding massive incomes offshore,
and never paying any taxes.

The only people given stiff sentences in the past were
murdering mobsters who they couldn't get on the real charges.

In Hovind's case, there aren't any secret graves, even with dinosaur bones.

(5) The 'structuring' crime is being challenged and questioned right now,
in the case of the Speaker of the House.

We doubt that in the future people are going to be given 10 year sentences, even if 'structuring' in some modified form is kept.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you ever owed parking tickets...?

For some reason I just don't equate failure to pay parking tickets (which I've promptly done) with 30 years of tax evasion.

In 2003, Hovind would tell The New York Times, "I haven't filed a tax return in 30 years."

On a positive note: Life long friends can be made in prison.

lets-go1-300x168.jpg

Nazaroo

For some reason I just don't equate failure to pay parking tickets (which I've promptly done) with 30 years of tax evasion.

Again, please read your own sources and even the media reports.

Kent Hovind was NOT found guilty of tax evasion for any number of years.

This is what is called propaganda.

Kent Hovind WAS found guilty (in a bogus court) of 'STRUCTURING'.

This is a charge which was recently invented by the IRS
and which will soon be struck down as unconstitutional and nonsensical.

It was invented after the manner of the RICO law for criminals
who could not be caught any other way
than tax evasion.

But Kent Hovind is not guilty of any other crimes,
and cannot be included under the RICO act.

If you are a cop, you know and understand the
reasoning behind the RICO act.

Nazaroo

I know a con artist when I see one. Hovind's greed finally caught up with him and hopefully he learned a lesson and will not continue to play the role of a victim.

Really?

So he was 'greedy'.

I presume because he was being given funds voluntarily by other people
who WANTED to support his ministry and his dinosaur park.

Big projects cost money.
There is no evidence that he was like so many TV evangelists,
who drive $80,000 cars, own private Lear Jets,
have sprawling Hollywood homes or private islands.

Whatever else you say about Kent Hovind,
and it may be fair to say he wasn't that smart,
perhaps even as dumb as you,
but that is not a crime.

He wore cheap suits, not gold jewelry.
He had plain shoes, not $400 Italian loafers.

Kent Hovind NOT Greedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN8xD2NAaec&feature=youtu.be

Even if he mishandled his donations, which is a different thing entirely,
there is nothing here that suggests a ten year prison sentence
in maximum security as if he were an Italian mobster calling hits on rivals.

This would be a joke, and even an unbelievably implausible movie plot.

Except that this is Florida, the main DRUG hub for North America.

A place you cops can't even make a scratch or dent in,
never mind control.
The lawyers, judges, politicians are all homos, or pedophiles like Epstein,
and hate Christians, who are bad for business:
drug business, prostitution business, and the extortion business.

The IRS is a joke, not an arm of justice.

The government is more corrupt than the mafia.

And cops are apparently as useless and dumb as you.

You know a con artist when you see one. Like Obama for instance.
But instead of using your badge and gun to stop them,
you sit on your behind and act as judge and jury
for people that can't defend themselves against you,
because they are too naive to understand that
you are cashing your cheque from the criminals,
and know who butters your bread.
Some would call a guy who cashes a cop cheque
but who spends his time slapping Christians around
a bought and sold coward.

Nazaroo

Everyone should be aware at this point that the IRS has been out of control,
and been seizing BILLIONS of dollars from US citizens illegally for decades now.

Report: Feds Extorting Christians With Gestapo-Like Seizures

4:00PM EST 2/12/2015 Paul Strand/CBN

IRS-sign.jpg
The Internal Revenue Service (CBN) People like New York gun dealer Andrew Clyde and Maryland farmer Randy Sowers are used to doing a lot of business in cash and dropping large sums in the bank.
But in the last few years, federal agents have started seizing that kind of cash, threatening folks like Sowers and Clyde with prison and, after much legal wrangling, often refusing to give the money all back.
Now Congress has heard these aggrieved citizens' stories at a Wednesday hearing of the House Ways and Means Oversight subcommittee. Lawmakers—both Democrat and Republican—said what the government did to these Americans was outrageous.

How It Began
The IRS wanted to catch criminals by keeping an eye on large amounts of cash—having banks report deposits of more than $10,000. That made banks encourage law-abiding folks to frequently drop off large amounts of cash to always deposit less than $10,000 at any one time to avoid entanglement with the government.
But the IRS didn't like that at all. And that's now a criminal offense. It's called "structuring."
Everyone acknowledged at the hearing the IRS and federal agents have certainly seized many illegal assets and much dirty money from actual criminals. But what was rankling the lawmakers was how much legal, hard-earned money the IRS and these agents have been seizing from good citizens guilty only of depositing their own money in a way the IRS doesn't like.
IRS Commissioner John Koskinen also appeared before the lawmakers. He told them as of October 2014 the IRS was no longer going after citizens like Clyde and Sowers.
When asked to apologize to such innocent victims, Koskinen did give tepid apologies. But he also kept suggesting what they did was technically illegal.

Too Busy to Be a Criminal
For years, farmer Sowers in an average week would make several thousand dollars at farmers' markets and then put the money in the bank. Then federal agents appeared at his South Mountain Creamery farm and announced they'd seized his money.
In negotiations over how much they'd keep, they threatened to throw Sowers and his wife in prison. When all was said and done, the Sowers has lost some $66,000 and Randy Sowers is still reeling three years later.
"We're just out here trying to make a living and hire some people, make a business, and help the economy," Sowers told CBN News. "And they're out here trying to—I don't know what they're trying to do. It's never made sense to me what they were trying to do."
In one light moment at the hearing, Sowers recalled the feds trying to make him and his wife feels like criminals.
"We're just hardworking farmers," he told the Congress members. "We don't have time to be criminals. We have thousands of animals to take care of."

Veteran Feels Attacked
Another citizen, former service member Andrew Clyde, testified he'd always take less than $10,000 to the bank because his insurance wouldn't cover any more than that if he was robbed on the way.
But feds saw this as evidence of "structuring" and grabbed more than $900,000 of his company's money. When he refused to settle and forfeit much of that seized cash, the feds threatened to charge him with a felony. That would have instantly killed his gun business.
"It would have shut me down immediately," Clyde told CBN News. "You can't be a felon and run a gun business."
"I did not serve three combat tours in Iraq only to come home and be extorted by my government's use of civil forfeiture laws," he said at the hearing.
By the time he'd finally settled with the government in an effort to save his business, it had cost him $149,336.

'Gestapo-Type Tactics'
Even after the hearing where Sowers finally had a chance to tell his story to Congress, Sowers' lawyers were still upset at what happened to ordinary citizens like their client and Clyde.
"Honest American people should not be subject to these Gestapo-type tactics where you are presumed to be guilty, when the government seizes all your money, and then you have to fight and settle with them to get your money back," attorney Paul Kamenar said. "That's just totally outrageous and totally un-American."
Another Sowers' lawyer, David Watt, said after the hearing, "Now there's kind of collective outrage among everyone—the Democrats and Republicans are collectively outraged. But this process has been going on for years and years and years."
Lawmakers announced at the hearing Congress hopes to stop these attacks on innocent, law-abiding Americans permanently.
Subcommittee Chairman Rep. Peter Roskam, R-Illinois, told the witnesses, "And now what is happening is your country is kind of trying to come over the hilltop and try to rescue you and be a part of fixing this."

Nazaroo

While aCookooWarrior is busy praising paying Income Tax
to fund a Federal Government thats unaccountable and out of control,
it will be worthwhile to remind all USA citizens of some important facts:

(1) Income Tax was introduced as a 'temporary' measure in wartime.

(2) The IRS has no authority to arrest, convict, and punish those who decline to pay it.

(3) A Landmark Case before the courts now, shows Income Tax is illegal.

Landmark Income Tax Case: Supreme Court No. 14-1305
May 21, 2015
supremecourtcase

There are two kinds of federal trial courts: those of general jurisdiction (territorial, personal, and subject-matter jurisdiction) and those of limited jurisdiction (subject-matter jurisdiction only).
Everyone is familiar with federal rules and regulations: Code of Federal Regulations, United States Code, Internal Revenue Code, P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act, Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), National Defense Authorization Act, etc.

The only federal courts authorized by the Constitution to hear civil or criminal matters brought against individual Americans for alleged violation of federal rules or regulations are courts of general jurisdiction.
Today, every federal court located within the respective exterior limits of the 50 freely associated compact states of the Union, e.g., Arizona, Florida, Nebraska, etc., is a court of general jurisdiction.

The problem is that the only geographic area in which federal courts of general jurisdiction are authorized by the Constitution to exercise jurisdiction is federal territory; e.g., District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.

There is no constitutional authority for a federal court of general jurisdiction to hear a civil or criminal matter against any American who resides and is domiciled in geographic area occupied by one of the 50 freely associated compact states of the Union—and no one can produce any such authority.

Notwithstanding this discrepancy: Federal courts of general jurisdiction now blanket every state in the Union and prosecute individual Americans residing there for alleged civil or criminal violation of federal rules and regulations—such as the Internal Revenue Code.

The within petition displays incontrovertible legal evidence and proof of (1) felony (fraud, i.e., gross negligence), by reason of dereliction of the jurisdictional provisions of the Constitution, and treason to the Constitution, by reason of usurpation of exercise of jurisdiction in extra-constitutional geographic area, on the part of every federal judge of every federal court located within the Union, and (2) no jurisdiction for the district court of first instance to hear this matter against Petitioner for alleged violation of the Internal Revenue Code.

THERE IS NO ONE ON EARTH WHOSE LIFE IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS SITUATION.

1 – Supreme Court No. 14-1305, Petition for Writ of Certiorari, filed April 29, 2015
2 – ‘Petition,’ ‘writ,’ and ‘certiorari’ defined
3 – Proof of Service on Solicitor General – April 29, 2015
4 – Solicitor General waives right to file response – May 12, 2015
5 – Update – May 18, 2015
6 – Supreme Court Docket – May 19, 2015
7 – Update – May 21, 2015
8 – Ad runs in Houston Chronicle May 29 – June 3
9 – U.S. naval, military legal offices provided with evidence of felony and treason to the Constitution on the part of certain federal judges
10 – June 1, 2015 – Joint Chiefs of Staff alerted of felony and treason to the Constitution
11 – June 1, 2015 – Thirty-four commanders of naval, military installations alerted of felony and treason to the Constitution

Nazaroo

Dozens of videos featuring now former Federal Bureau of Prisons director Charles E. Samuels Jr. & his involvement in Kent Hovind's case
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoneStar...

Dozens of shocking videos outlining prisoner abuse Kent Hovind has endured being thrown into solitary confinement multiple times this year alone (not to mention during the past 9 years). In not one single case has the prison been able to identify a single reason as to why other than Christian persecution and to "teach him a lesson" for speaking out and exposing what has happened to him.
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoneStar...

alwight

Conspiracy Theory!

Conspiracy Theory!

Personally I think that Hovind has set this all up so that he can at least appear to be a martyr rather than just a common crook.
However it's essentially all a conspiracy by Hovind imo to make it seem as though he is being set up and conspired against by desperate evil evolutionists who know that he will shortly bring down their house of cards if they don't conspire to stop him, that he is simply being wrongfully persecuted and isn't really the nasty crook he was legally found to be at all.:plain:

Nazaroo

Personally I think that Hovind has set this all up so that he can at least appear to be a martyr rather than just a common crook.

You're hilarious.

A guy does 9 years in maximum security, for sympathy?

I have an idea:

You could use your theory to gain a huge amount of sympathy,
just by putting your hand in a jet engine intake.

He doesn't just "appear" to be a martyr.

At this point he is a martyr, even if he gets out tomorrow.

He's done 9 times as much prison time as Jeremiah the prophet.

However it's essentially all a conspiracy by Hovind imo to make it seem as though he is being set up and conspired against by desperate evil evolutionists who know that he will shortly bring down their house of cards if they don't conspire to stop him, that he is simply being wrongfully persecuted and isn't really the nasty crook he was legally found to be at all.:plain:

Can you be any stupider?

Have you bothered to investigate the bogus
and indefensible charge of "structuring"?

alwight

What's wrong with my conspiracy theory Naz?
A bit too fatastic for you perhaps?:)
Oh well you can't win them all. :(