The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Keep in mind, there are other things for you to consider......

Keep in mind, there are other things for you to consider......

Keep in mind that the 'Jesus' of the Urantia book is actually a demon, who's design is to steer you away from actual Truth.

And your proof of this is beyond "because I say so"?

The Jesus in the papers, if you have taken the time to read the record, only presents the highest most noble truths about the kingdom of God, and the sonship of men as citizens in that kingdom,...which form the universal Brotherhood of all men, under the the universal Fatherhood of God. This is the essence of the 'goodnews' shared in the papers, how that men are children of God and can further by spiritual guidance, regeneration and inspiration be converted to love and do God's will, following the inner leadings of the Spirit (the thought-adjuster within) so the evolutionary mortal can attain 'fusion' with the God-presence, and so become immortal so it can never die, having eternal life (the life of God making one's personality immortal with undisclosed potential and continued universe-ministry unto the stretches of eternity.) These papers go into much detail of the process of the soul's eternal progression, the transformation of the mortal into an immortal being.

Again, truth is truth wherever it is found, in a book, a picture, an illustration of nature, metaphor, allegory, universal law/principle, and anything that reflects 'God', mirroring back the original reality from which all things springs and have their source.

56:10.20 To finite man truth, beauty, and goodness embrace the full revelation of divinity reality. As this love-comprehension of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, there are yielded the fruits of divinity: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual joy, and cosmic wisdom. The advanced mortals on a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe—and they know that God is love.

56:10.21 Love is the desire to do good to others.

-Paper 56, Universal Unity

We can play "my god is the real god, and yours is satan" all day long, and we have since the first page of this thread, now 469 pages later....and you're still tooting the same old horn, demonizing the UB, exalting the 'drinking and eating' of Jesus body and blood as essential, when we've already been over its 'symbolism' time and time again.

:straight:

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The Jesus in the papers, if you have taken the time to read the record, only presents the highest most noble truths about the kingdom of God, and the sonship of men as citizens in that kingdom,...which form the universal Brotherhood of all men, under the the universal Fatherhood of God. This is the essence of the 'goodnews' shared in the papers, how that men are children of God and can further by spiritual guidance, regeneration and inspiration be converted to love and do God's will, following the inner leadings of the Spirit (the thought-adjuster within) so the evolutionary mortal can attain 'fusion' with the God-presence, and so become immortal so it can never die, having eternal life (the life of God making one's personality immortal with undisclosed potential and continued universe-ministry unto the stretches of eternity.) These papers go into much detail of the process of the soul's eternal progression, the transformation of the mortal into an immortal being.

Again, truth is truth wherever it is found, in a book, a picture, an illustration of nature, metaphor, allegory, universal law/principle, and anything that reflects 'God', mirroring back the original reality from which all things springs and have their source.

We can play "my god is the real god, and yours is satan" all day long, and we have since the first page of this thread, now 469 pages later....and you're still tooting the same old horn, demonizing the UB, exalting the 'drinking and eating' of Jesus body and blood as essential, when we've already been over its 'symbolism' time and time again.

:straight:

pj

Your Urantia Book doesn't seem to Show up in the Bible? Do you
consider the Urantia Book to be part of the Bible?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let's see, the Bible's been around for a few thousand years, and the Urantia
Book has been around since 1955! I think I'll go with the Bible! Maybe,
L. Ron Hubbard could have given the writers of the Urantia Book some
pointers? After all, his garbage came out in 1954, did it not? Around
the same time as, your book? I wonder??

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Growing in grace............

Growing in grace............

The urantia UFO cult is just another false religion that denies what Jesus Christ accomplished at the Cross. In other words, the urantia cult denies the Gospel of the Grace of God.

AGAIN,...if one is continuing to promote a 'lie', that makes them a 'liar'. You are promoting the lie that the UB is associated with UFO's when it is not. There is also no official CULT associated with the UB and its production, but only the Urantia Foundation which prints and distributions the book.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The UB does not deny God's grace, but heralds it. The above passage is Paul's gospel. The UB absolutely teaches and records the RESURRECTION of Jesus, and shares over 15 appearances of Jesus to his disciples after he was raised. Its a very detailed account, expanding on the gospel records.

pj

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Notice that none of the trolls who claim to know the bible can answer this question about the original gospel taught by God in the flesh to the "chosen people".

What if the Temple authorities and the majority of Judaism had believed Jesus' original Gospel and converted to his religion? What if they had answered their calling, been glad to finally receive the answer to Gods promise to Abraham?

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. "Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!…

.......also, Aimiel claimed that the Jews would know what the "lamb of God" would mean but never did show where the OT has the Messiah as the sacrificed lamb of God, a Pagan idea in Pauls new religion about Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
AGAIN,...if one is continuing to promote a 'lie', that makes them a 'liar'. You are promoting the lie that the UB is associated with UFO's when it is not. There is also no official CULT associated with the UB and its production, but only the Urantia Foundation which prints and distributions the book.

The UB does not deny God's grace, but heralds it. The above passage is Paul's gospel. The UB absolutely teaches and records the RESURRECTION of Jesus, and shares over 15 appearances of Jesus to his disciples after he was raised. Its a very detailed account, expanding on the gospel records.

pj

What is obveous is that Paul, who never knew Jesus, preached his own understanding of the Gospel that he heard about from others.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Your Urantia Book doesn't seem to Show up in the Bible? Do you
consider the Urantia Book to be part of the Bible?

It actually does show up in the Bible because the UB reveals that we are at the beginning of a new dispensation of grace and truth. This 5th epochal revelation marks the beginning of a new age on earth.

Jesus talked about his second coming but for some reason Christians think revelation stopped 2,000 years ago, that Jesus can't revel more truth.

(1915.3) 176:2.6 “And now concerning the travail of Jerusalem, about which I have spoken to you, even this generation will not pass away until my words are fulfilled; but concerning the times of the coming again of the Son of Man, no one in heaven or on earth may presume to speak. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near.

(1915.4) 176:2.7 “But what is the significance of this teaching having to do with the coming of the Sons of God? Do you not perceive that, when each of you is called to lay down his life struggle and pass through the portal of death, you stand in the immediate presence of judgment, and that you are face to face with the facts of a new dispensation of service in the eternal plan of the infinite Father? What the whole world must face as a literal fact at the end of an age, you, as individuals, must each most certainly face as a personal experience when you reach the end of your natural life and thereby pass on to be confronted with the conditions and demands inherent in the next revelation of the eternal progression of the Father’s kingdom.”

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The urantia UFO cult is just another false religion that denies what Jesus Christ accomplished at the Cross. In other words, the urantia cult denies the Gospel of the Grace of God.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

89:9.3 "The ancient social brotherhoods were based on the rite of blood drinking; the early Jewish fraternity was a sacrificial blood affair. Paul started out to build a new Christian cult on "the blood of the everlasting covenant." And while he may have unnecessarily encumbered Christianity with teachings about blood and sacrifice, he did once and for all make an end of the doctrines of redemption through human or animal sacrifices. His theologic compromises indicate that even revelation must submit to the graduated control of evolution. According to Paul, Christ became the last and all-sufficient human sacrifice; the divine Judge is now fully and forever satisfied." UB 1955

journey

The urantia UFO cult denies the writings of the Apostle Paul, and that includes the Gospel of the Grace of God - the only means of Salvation. I would expect something like this from a CULT.

Aimiel

...Aimiel claimed that the Jews would know what the "lamb of God" would mean but never did show where the OT has the Messiah as the sacrificed lamb of God, a Pagan idea in Pauls new religion about Jesus.
When I was twelve years old I knew what 'Lamb of God' meant. I was saved then. Still am. Wish you would get saved, too. :thumb:

I still don't know what this is, and still don't care enough to Google it. It appears in the list and looks like wires got crossed with some Trekkie database. We need a thread about Klingons.

Aimiel

Only myself, yes...

... oh yeah: and just about every single thinking Christian on the planet Earth.
The Jesus in the papers, if you have taken the time to read the record, only presents the highest most noble truths about the kingdom of God...
Actually, the highest and most noble Truth there is, would be: "Jesus shed His Blood and gave His Flesh to wash away your sins and heal all your diseases."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

pj

The Internet has designated, The Urantia Book as a UFO Cult!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
When I was twelve years old I knew what 'Lamb of God' meant. I was saved then. Still am. Wish you would get saved, too. :thumb:

Now you are bluffing, changing the context, because you were wrong about the Jews knowing what "the lamb of God" was or that they knew their Messiah was suposed to be sacrificed. :juggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.