The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As your are as well, just try not using that mark (legal name) tuff guy! but that would shatter your little world of false religious security.

Still being paper trained.

You're one of those guys who, desperately needs to use "spell check!"
By the way, it's 'tough' not tuff!!

Zeke

You're one of those guys who, desperately needs to use "spell check!"
By the way, it's 'tough' not tuff!!

Phonics equal sound, the spelling is a rabbit trail when the rabbit gets scared about being to far from the hole of security.

Many words were spelled in diverse ways in the past so tuff works just fine.

What about the mark of the beast you suck your baby thumb with? still just a paper based fiction, will the real being please stand up!

Lose the name win the game, or remain a governed-mentalist parasitic host for the corporation that created you a Registered fake pretending to have a free liberated human soul.

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
(108.5) 10:1.2 "The Universal Father all along has divested himself of every part of himself that was bestowable on any other Creator or creature. He has delegated to his divine Sons and their associated intelligences every power and all authority that could be delegated. He has actually transferred to his Sovereign Sons, in their respective universes, every prerogative of administrative authority that was transferable. In the affairs of a local universe, he has made each Sovereign Creator Son just as perfect, competent, and authoritative as is the Eternal Son in the original and central universe. He has given away, actually bestowed, with the dignity and sanctity of personality possession, all of himself and all of his attributes, everything he possibly could divest himself of, in every way, in every age, in every place, and to every person, and in every universe except that of his central indwelling."

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Visiting with the Apostles Two and Two​

(2047.5) 192:2.1 When they had finished breakfast, and while the others sat by the fire, Jesus beckoned to Peter and to John that they should come with him for a stroll on the beach. As they walked along, Jesus said to John, “John, do you love me?” And when John answered, “Yes, Master, with all my heart,” the Master said: “Then, John, give up your intolerance and learn to love men as I have loved you. Devote your life to proving that love is the greatest thing in the world. It is the love of God that impels men to seek salvation. Love is the ancestor of all spiritual goodness, the essence of the true and the beautiful.”

(2047.6) 192:2.2 Jesus then turned toward Peter and asked, “Peter, do you love me?” Peter answered, “Lord, you know I love you with all my soul.” Then said Jesus: “If you love me, Peter, feed my lambs. Do not neglect to minister to the weak, the poor, and the young. Preach the gospel without fear or favor; remember always that God is no respecter of persons. Serve your fellow men even as I have served you; forgive your fellow mortals even as I have forgiven you. Let experience teach you the value of meditation and the power of intelligent reflection.”

(2047.7) 192:2.3 After they had walked along a little farther, the Master turned to Peter and asked, “Peter, do you really love me?” And then said Simon, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” And again said Jesus: “Then take good care of my sheep. Be a good and a true shepherd to the flock. Betray not their confidence in you. Be not taken by surprise at the enemy’s hand. Be on guard at all times — watch and pray.”

(2047.8) 192:2.4 When they had gone a few steps farther, Jesus turned to Peter and, for the third time, asked, “Peter, do you truly love me?” And then Peter, being slightly grieved at the Master’s seeming distrust of him, said with considerable feeling, “Lord, you know all things, and therefore do you know that I really and truly love you.” Then said Jesus: “Feed my sheep. Do not forsake the flock. Be an example and an inspiration to all your fellow shepherds. Love the flock as I have loved you and devote yourself to their welfare even as I have devoted my life to your welfare. And follow after me even to the end.”

(2048.1) 192:2.5 Peter took this last statement literally — that he should continue to follow after him — and turning to Jesus, he pointed to John, asking, “If I follow on after you, what shall this man do?” And then, perceiving that Peter had misunderstood his words, Jesus said: “Peter, be not concerned about what your brethren shall do. If I will that John should tarry after you are gone, even until I come back, what is that to you? Only make sure that you follow me.”

(2048.2) 192:2.6 This remark spread among the brethren and was received as a statement by Jesus to the effect that John would not die before the Master returned, as many thought and hoped, to establish the kingdom in power and glory. It was this interpretation of what Jesus said that had much to do with getting Simon Zelotes back into service, and keeping him at work.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Phonics equal sound, the spelling is a rabbit trail when the rabbit gets scared about being to far from the hole of security.

What about the mark of the beast you suck your baby thumb with? still just a paper based fiction, will the real being please stand up!

Lose the name win the game, or remain a governed-mentalist parasitic host for the corporation that created you a Registered fake pretending to have a free liberated human soul.

Yet, still remember where you've been beyond where you would
be if you hadn't ventured forth? Concentrating your efforts to unite
the vernal equinox with the memories of a day which never was, yet
is! With all the hope of a return to consciousness, long repressed
by unfettered displays of unspoken thought.

But, to evolve an expression of time displacement, never to waiver
beyond what limitations allow! Permitting for an instant grasp of a
self-induced retrospect. Furthermore, remains a single retroactive
lapse of involuntary, and otherwise, perpetual solidification of a
variant thought measure!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
creative logos......

creative logos......

As usual GM carries on his inane banter amusing himself.

When writing scholarly in a given discourse I usually try to be as punctuated and grammatically correct as possible...but even then a mispelling or typo may occur ( toss in a newly created word or two ;) ). Whoop de doo. At other times such 'formality' is unnecessary. I'm good as well to have fun inflecting with modern slang, style and syntax (being unorthodox, informal, eccentric)....since language is symbolic...rather fluid...add further the nuance of 'translation'.

The contents of the UB are the topic here not squabbling over 'spellcheck'. What matters is that one can 'read' and understand the words being written...no matter the spelling. Consider use, relation and context...use some intelligence and creativity.

In a chatroom, PM, viz message, etc. u can b as free as u like 2 express urself....its a free world...it's also an age where a new generation innovates 4 itself new art-forms. Each of us as co-creators have the gift of 'logos' 2 share. As a writer 'creativity' & 'nuance' are natural 2 the craft. In fact language itself operates within an infinite spectrum.

The source of creation is eternal, the potential infinite.

Out of the eternal sound-current (the 'om', 'tao' or 'logos') flows all articulation of speech, colour, substance and form.....such is what makes up 'creation'.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As usual GM carries on his inane banter amusing himself.

When writing scholarly in a given discourse I usually try to be as punctuated and grammatically correct as possible...but even then a mispelling or typo may occur ( toss in a newly created word or two ;) ). Whoop de doo. At other times such 'formality' is unnecessary. I'm good as well to have fun inflecting with modern slang, style and syntax (being unorthodox, informal, eccentric)....since language is symbolic...rather fluid...add further the nuance of 'translation'.

The contents of the UB are the topic here not squabbling over 'spellcheck'. What matters is that one can 'read' and understand the words being written...no matter the spelling. Consider use, relation and context...use some intelligence and creativity.

In a chatroom, PM, viz message, etc. u can b as free as u like 2 express urself....its a free world...it's also an age where a new generation innovates 4 itself new art-forms. Each of us as co-creators have the gift of 'logos' 2 share. As a writer 'creativity' & 'nuance' are natural 2 the craft. In fact language itself operates within an infinite spectrum.

The source of creation is eternal, the potential infinite.

Out of the eternal sound-current (the 'om', 'tao' or 'logos') flows all articulation of speech, colour, substance and form.....such is what makes up 'creation'.

pj

I thought you placed me on ignore? Evidently, you've been, taking
a peek or two? I see you're still using "fancy wordings" to convey
your every thought! The world is your classroom, and you are its
head master? Lead on Freelight, lead on! There are copious amounts
of naive, and ignorant people for you to deceive! Make haste!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
respect.......

respect.......

I thought you placed me on ignore? Evidently, you've been, taking
a peek or two? I see you're still using "fancy wordings" to convey
your every thought! The world is your classroom, and you are its
head master? Lead on Freelight, lead on! There are copious amounts
of naive, and ignorant people for you to deceive! Make haste!

I saw your post quoted by another...In their post. Hence my choosing to respond. What's sad is your own deception in assuming a deceptive motive in myself which shows you're still missing the true goal or aim of what 'creative dialogue' or using your intelligence to expand your consciousness is all about. That ability is latent in you...but unexercised. Why not engage it?

"The mind is a terrible thing to waste"

pj

Caino

BANNED
Banned

(555.1) 48:6.33 Law is life itself and not the rules of its conduct. Evil is a transgression of law, not a violation of the rules of conduct pertaining to life, which is the law. Falsehood is not a matter of narration technique but something premeditated as a perversion of truth. The creation of new pictures out of old facts, the restatement of parental life in the lives of offspring — these are the artistic triumphs of truth. The shadow of a hair’s turning, premeditated for an untrue purpose, the slightest twisting or perversion of that which is principle — these constitute falseness. But the fetish of factualized truth, fossilized truth, the iron band of so-called unchanging truth, holds one blindly in a closed circle of cold fact. One can be technically right as to fact and everlastingly wrong in the truth.

Daniel1611

Notice pretty much all "revelation" from spirits and aliens and whatever else they claim to be is always about how man is god and man can gain the knowledge to be perfect and can do whatever he wants. This is the oldest lie in the world. It's the lie the serpent told to Eve. He said "ye shall surely not die. Ye will become as Gods." Same spirit/alien/medium/occult New Age lies from hell.

Aimiel

Notice pretty much all "revelation" from spirits and aliens and whatever else they claim to be is always about how man is god and man can gain the knowledge to be perfect and can do whatever he wants. This is the oldest lie in the world. It's the lie the serpent told to Eve. He said "ye shall surely not die. Ye will become as Gods." Same spirit/alien/medium/occult New Age lies from hell.
B'zactly! :thumb:

Caino

BANNED
Banned

That's pretty much what the religious people told Jesus when he said "be you perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect" or "go and sin no more" or "if you have seen me you have seen the Father."

Jesus was Liberal, revolutionary and profoundly different than the expectations of the Jewish Messiah.

I notice that every new revelation of truth is met with ignorant persecution by frightened people who don't even know what the revelations say.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
4. Last Words in the Synagogue

(1713.3) 153:4.1 In the midst of the discussions of this after meeting, one of the Pharisees from Jerusalem brought to Jesus a distraught youth who was possessed of an unruly and rebellious spirit. Leading this demented lad up to Jesus, he said: “What can you do for such affliction as this? Can you cast out devils?” And when the Master looked upon the youth, he was moved with compassion and, beckoning for the lad to come to him, took him by the hand and said: “You know who I am; come out of him; and I charge one of your loyal fellows to see that you do not return.” And immediately the lad was normal and in his right mind. And this is the first case where Jesus really cast an “evil spirit” out of a human being. All of the previous cases were only supposed possession of the devil; but this was a genuine case of demoniac possession, even such as sometimes occurred in those days and right up to the day of Pentecost, when the Master’s spirit was poured out upon all flesh, making it forever impossible for these few celestial rebels to take such advantage of certain unstable types of human beings.

(1714.1) 153:4.2 When the people marveled, one of the Pharisees stood up and charged that Jesus could do these things because he was in league with devils; that he admitted in the language which he employed in casting out this devil that they were known to each other; and he went on to state that the religious teachers and leaders at Jerusalem had decided that Jesus did all his so-called miracles by the power of Beelzebub, the prince of devils. Said the Pharisee: “Have nothing to do with this man; he is in partnership with Satan.”

(1714.2) 153:4.3 Then said Jesus: “How can Satan cast out Satan? A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand; if a house be divided against itself, it is soon brought to desolation. Can a city withstand a siege if it is not united? If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? But you should know that no one can enter into the house of a strong man and despoil his goods except he first overpower and bind that strong man. And so, if I by the power of Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore shall they be your judges. But if I, by the spirit of God, cast out devils, then has the kingdom of God truly come upon you. If you were not blinded by prejudice and misled by fear and pride, you would easily perceive that one who is greater than devils stands in your midst. You compel me to declare that he who is not with me is against me, while he who gathers not with me scatters abroad. Let me utter a solemn warning to you who would presume, with your eyes open and with premeditated malice, knowingly to ascribe the works of God to the doings of devils! Verily, verily, I say to you, all your sins shall be forgiven, even all of your blasphemies, but whosoever shall blaspheme against God with deliberation and wicked intention shall never obtain forgiveness. Since such persistent workers of iniquity will never seek nor receive forgiveness, they are guilty of the sin of eternally rejecting divine forgiveness.

(1714.3) 153:4.4 “Many of you have this day come to the parting of the ways; you have come to a beginning of the making of the inevitable choice between the will of the Father and the self-chosen ways of darkness. And as you now choose, so shall you eventually be. You must either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else will the tree become corrupt and its fruit corrupt. I declare that in my Father’s eternal kingdom the tree is known by its fruits. But some of you who are as vipers, how can you, having already chosen evil, bring forth good fruits? After all, out of the abundance of the evil in your hearts your mouths speak.”

(1714.4) 153:4.5 Then stood up another Pharisee, who said: “Teacher, we would have you give us a predetermined sign which we will agree upon as establishing your authority and right to teach. Will you agree to such an arrangement?” And when Jesus heard this, he said: “This faithless and sign-seeking generation seeks a token, but no sign shall be given you other than that which you already have, and that which you shall see when the Son of Man departs from among you.”

(1714.5) 153:4.6 And when he had finished speaking, his apostles surrounded him and led him from the synagogue. In silence they journeyed home with him to Bethsaida. They were all amazed and somewhat terror-stricken by the sudden change in the Master’s teaching tactics. They were wholly unaccustomed to seeing him perform in such a militant manner.

(1713.3) 153:4.1 In the midst of the discussions of this after meeting, one of the Pharisees from Jerusalem brought to Jesus a distraught youth who was possessed of an unruly and rebellious spirit. Leading this demented lad up to Jesus, he said: “What can you do for such affliction as this? Can you cast out devils?” And when the Master looked upon the youth, he was moved with compassion and, beckoning for the lad to come to him, took him by the hand and said: “You know who I am; come out of him; and I charge one of your loyal fellows to see that you do not return.” And immediately the lad was normal and in his right mind. And this is the first case where Jesus really cast an “evil spirit” out of a human being. All of the previous cases were only supposed possession of the devil; but this was a genuine case of demoniac possession, even such as sometimes occurred in those days and right up to the day of Pentecost, when the Master’s spirit was poured out upon all flesh, making it forever impossible for these few celestial rebels to take such advantage of certain unstable types of human beings.

(1714.1) 153:4.2 When the people marveled, one of the Pharisees stood up and charged that Jesus could do these things because he was in league with devils; that he admitted in the language which he employed in casting out this devil that they were known to each other; and he went on to state that the religious teachers and leaders at Jerusalem had decided that Jesus did all his so-called miracles by the power of Beelzebub, the prince of devils. Said the Pharisee: “Have nothing to do with this man; he is in partnership with Satan.”

(1714.2) 153:4.3 Then said Jesus: “How can Satan cast out Satan? A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand; if a house be divided against itself, it is soon brought to desolation. Can a city withstand a siege if it is not united? If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? But you should know that no one can enter into the house of a strong man and despoil his goods except he first overpower and bind that strong man. And so, if I by the power of Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore shall they be your judges. But if I, by the spirit of God, cast out devils, then has the kingdom of God truly come upon you. If you were not blinded by prejudice and misled by fear and pride, you would easily perceive that one who is greater than devils stands in your midst. You compel me to declare that he who is not with me is against me, while he who gathers not with me scatters abroad. Let me utter a solemn warning to you who would presume, with your eyes open and with premeditated malice, knowingly to ascribe the works of God to the doings of devils! Verily, verily, I say to you, all your sins shall be forgiven, even all of your blasphemies, but whosoever shall blaspheme against God with deliberation and wicked intention shall never obtain forgiveness. Since such persistent workers of iniquity will never seek nor receive forgiveness, they are guilty of the sin of eternally rejecting divine forgiveness.

(1714.3) 153:4.4 “Many of you have this day come to the parting of the ways; you have come to a beginning of the making of the inevitable choice between the will of the Father and the self-chosen ways of darkness. And as you now choose, so shall you eventually be. You must either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else will the tree become corrupt and its fruit corrupt. I declare that in my Father’s eternal kingdom the tree is known by its fruits. But some of you who are as vipers, how can you, having already chosen evil, bring forth good fruits? After all, out of the abundance of the evil in your hearts your mouths speak.”

(1714.4) 153:4.5 Then stood up another Pharisee, who said: “Teacher, we would have you give us a predetermined sign which we will agree upon as establishing your authority and right to teach. Will you agree to such an arrangement?” And when Jesus heard this, he said: “This faithless and sign-seeking generation seeks a token, but no sign shall be given you other than that which you already have, and that which you shall see when the Son of Man departs from among you.”

(1714.5) 153:4.6 And when he had finished speaking, his apostles surrounded him and led him from the synagogue. In silence they journeyed home with him to Bethsaida. They were all amazed and somewhat terror-stricken by the sudden change in the Master’s teaching tactics. They were wholly unaccustomed to seeing him perform in such a militant manner.

Aimiel

That's pretty much what the religious people told Jesus when he said "be you perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect" or "go and sin no more" or "if you have seen me you have seen the Father."
Not true at all. Jesus taught that you're already dead, but He came to give life... abundant life. You call what He did a lie, by stomping on His Blood, which is your only hope of salvation.
I notice that every new revelation of truth is met with ignorant persecution by frightened people who don't even know what the revelations say.
God doesn't give revelations without revealing the Truth for everyone to see. There is no 'private' interpretation of His Word of Prophecy. He came to set men free. He came to restore relationship. Those who reject His Son by rejecting His Blood reject God. You've embraced Satan by embracing his message: "You shall not surely die." You're promoting the first lie, and it is obvious to everyone but you. You're deceived.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
clearing misconceptions.....

clearing misconceptions.....

Not true at all. Jesus taught that you're already dead, but He came to give life... abundant life. You call what He did a lie, by stomping on His Blood, which is your only hope of salvation.

What Caino shared is true....in that Jesus taught us to be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect...revealing that such perfection is possible (in context he was speaking of the quality of our loving - Matt. 5:43 - 48)

Your assumption of Jesus saying that we are already dead appears to be Paul's teaching-terms meshed in with a pre-figured sin/blood atonement motif, a concept we've challenged many times before here. And for the record....there is no 'stomping' or disrespecting the blood of Jesus from a UB perspective...since that blood is only symbolic and invested with power by believers in it, while genuine atonement does not require blood, but only repentance and reparation...returning to God...The real sacrifice being one's own surrender to God, his will and way.

God doesn't give revelations without revealing the Truth for everyone to see. There is no 'private' interpretation of His Word of Prophecy. He came to set men free. He came to restore relationship. Those who reject His Son by rejecting His Blood reject God. You've embraced Satan by embracing his message: "You shall not surely die." You're promoting the first lie, and it is obvious to everyone but you. You're deceived.

Caino simply said new revelation is often ignorantly rejected or feared...while no or little effort is given to honestly consider such.

The assumption of a lie of Satan and 'spiritual death' is a convoluted concept...especially assuming Caino or myself are promoting anything of the sort....which is presupposed, merely assumed. One misconception is stringed along by others.

The concept of soul-death is taught in the papers, so it cannot be claimed it is taught that one cannot die. We've covered this here already. Souls can choose the way of self-destruction, where a final eternal death or disintegration of the soul and personality occurs....as the result of the full embrace of iniquity from which there is no resurrection. (It is similar to 'annihilation'). Souls can also choose life which is what the good news of the kingdom is all about.

The UB Fellowship

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What Caino shared is true....in that Jesus taught us to be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect...revealing that such perfection is possible (in context he was speaking of the quality of our loving - Matt. 5:43 - 48)

Your assumption of Jesus saying that we are already dead appears to be Paul's teaching-terms meshed in with a pre-figured sin/blood atonement motif, a concept we've challenged many times before here. And for the record....there is no 'stomping' or disrespecting the blood of Jesus from a UB perspective...since that blood is only symbolic and invested with power by believers in it, while genuine atonement does not require blood, but only repentance and reparation...returning to God...The real sacrifice being one's own surrender to God, his will and way.

Caino simply said new revelation is often ignorantly rejected or feared...while no or little effort is given to honestly consider such.

The assumption of a lie of Satan and 'spiritual death' is a convoluted concept...especially assuming Caino or myself are promoting anything of the sort....which is presupposed, merely assumed. One misconception is stringed along by others.

The concept of soul-death is taught in the papers, so it cannot be claimed it is taught that one cannot die. We've covered this here already. Souls can choose the way of self-destruction, where a final eternal death or disintegration of the soul and personality occurs....as the result of the full embrace of iniquity from which there is no resurrection. (It is similar to 'annihilation'). Souls can also choose life which is what the good news of the kingdom is all about.

The UB Fellowship

pj

I see you're still pushing the, "Urantia book of flying saucers
and little green men?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll go with Freelight! He seems more articulate when it comes
to knowledge of alien spacecrafts and such! I'll wager he's
even been aboard more than one spacecraft? He may even
be an alien himself? Don't hold me to it. However, I think there's
enough evidence available, in order to 'hypothesize' the
possibility?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Is there a remote possibility that, Caino, and Freelight are in fact,
'time travelers' from another dimension? I sometimes wonder?

I think 'Zeke' may warrant an investigation as well? Although,
he's not as articulate as Freelight! He kind of mumbles, and
rattles on like a guy whose thoughts are somewhat fractured!

Freelight seems to have an air of authority, where as, Caino
and Zeke appear to be subservient? My guess is that, Freelight
is the "Cosmic Authoritarian" whereas, Caino and Zeke are his,
lackeys/minions?

Status
Not open for further replies.