The Intellectual Idiots In Here

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you even know the Trinity doctrine?

I said
I have heard every version that has ever been tried. And everyone of them is false. None of them can be explained with scripture. One guy used an egg, one guy used a barn door, one guy used a family. If you have any others I would like to hear them. I have studied them for 25 years. The only three in one trinity in the whole bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I have heard every version that has ever been tried. And everyone of them is false. None of them can be explained with scripture. One guy used an egg, one guy used a barn door, one guy used a family. If you have any others I would like to hear them. I have studied them for 25 years. The only three in one trinity in the whole bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

That is a counterfeit of the true Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And you don't even have the unholy trinity right. It is the Anti-christ, the False Prophet and Satan.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is a counterfeit of the true Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. And you don't even have the unholy trinity right. It is the Anti-christ, the False Prophet and Satan.

I said
I was showing you the three in one trinity that you serve, without knowledge of the truth. Your deity god.

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

The only three in one trinity in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2316 theos (theh'-os);

of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:

KJV-- X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I was showing you the three in one trinity that you serve, without knowledge of the truth. Your deity god.

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

The only three in one trinity in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

2316 theos (theh'-os);

of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with 3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively, a magistrate; by Hebraism, very:

KJV-- X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

I know Squeaky. I was just showing you that you incorrectly identified the unholy trinity.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know Squeaky. I was just showing you that you incorrectly identified the unholy trinity.

I said
There not the three in one trinity. Here is the three in one trinity.

(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
There not the three in one trinity. Here is the three in one trinity.

(NKJ)

The unholy Trinity is cast into the Lake of Fire.

Revelation 20:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The unholy Trinity is cast into the Lake of Fire.

Revelation 20:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

I said
Finally you get a verse. But you even interpret it wrong. Three separate beings. Not three in one.
Here is your three in one trinity god. With deity.

(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Finally you get a verse. But you even interpret it wrong. Three separate beings. Not three in one.
Here is your three in one trinity god. With deity.

(NKJ)
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol You have to be the camouflage king. I see why you don't try any of your theories on me now. I have refuted everyone of them. For over 15 years now.

Your theories are an illusion in your own mind.