The high cost of supporting abortion and homosexuality

marke

Leftists in America are in big trouble with God and are being supported by tens of millions of Americans who are also in big trouble with God. What can we expect as a result of national rebellion against God?

Here is what God said to the Jews when they rejected Him and His word:

Jeremiah 16

3 For thus saith the Lord concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land;

4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

5 For thus saith the Lord, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the Lord, even lovingkindness and mercies.

6 Both the great and the small shall die in this land: they shall not be buried, neither shall men lament for them, nor cut themselves, nor make themselves bald for them:

marke

The world is turning away from God just as predicted in the Bible. Not only that but the world is also promoting homosexuality just as predicted in the Bible would occur in the last days. Wicked rebels against God do not care what the Bible says about homosexuality, about abortion, or about any other issue. What God thinks does not matter to the wicked. They love sin and they are given over to sin, lust, and the devil's influence because they chose to rebel against God.

Christians are under obligation to God to resist the wicked and their attempts to force sin, corruption, and perversion on whole nations of people. Here is a good article from 5 years ago.

Turning Orlando into forced acceptance of homosexuality
Gays, allies turn massacre into campaign
Published Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:28 am
by Raynard Jackson

Everyone knows my position on the radical homosexual agenda being forced upon our country. I totally disagree with it. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Homosexuality is not compatible with Christianity, nor should homosexuals be legally recognized as a protected class.

Having said that, as I predicted and expected, homosexuals have attempted to use the tragedy in Orlando to advance their ultimate political goal—forced acceptance of their lifestyle choices upon all Americans.

The murder of 49 people in Orlando had absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality. I repeat, the murder of 49 people in Orlando, Florida last weekend had absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality.

This was an act of terror, plain and simple!

Murder, by definition, is an act of hate. So it seems kind of ridiculous to argue that this was also a hate crime. Calling the murders in Orlando a hate crime is like saying I am dating my girlfriend. Huh? Exactly.