The Hidden Language Of The Holy Spirit (Unknown Tongue)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
it's not about the words of scripture

I said
These are very stupid remarks for one who says they know the bible. This is mocking Gods Word.

you have the verses
I have the scripture
not a song, the verses in the Bible
what is a verse?
Scripture, The Scriptures
What is a verse of scripture?
When you have scripture you may not have a reference or a verse.
which came first the chapter or the verse?
Do you know what a scripture reference is?

no
you have a verse but not a song
what kind of verse do you have?
what is a verse?

what is the first mention of a verse or the first mention of scripture?

I am for scripture. I do not know what a verse is. Is it when there is or are no chapters?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
These are very stupid remarks for one who says they know the bible. This is mocking Gods Word.

No.

I have no training or education in the Bible. I read it and memorized from it on my own. I grew up in the church. Now I am in the synagogue. I know about chapters and verses, but not verses, and the TaNaK is not the same as the Old Testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

I have no training or education in the Bible. I read it and memorized from it on my own. I grew up in the church. Now I am in the synagogue. I know about chapters and verses, but not verses, and the TaNaK is not the same as the Old Testament.

I said
lolol Your lying again. Or then. You told me you went to a bible college.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL your a pathological liar. Your saying there is a bible college that doesn't teach what is in the bible.

you said bible college and I know I went to a bible school
this issue or matter already exists, and you know about it and I don't

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you said bible college and I know I went to a bible school
this issue or matter already exists, and you know about it and I don't

I said
ROFLOL If your going to be a pathological liar you need to get a little smarter to pull it off.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Not mine their all yours.

no or nope
negatory
negative

no that is not true

what is all mine?

what are you saying is all mine?

I am not claiming anything.

I believe your grammar or spelling needs corrected. they're is they are. you said their

when I was communicating with you as a child, I did not know what you knew or what you know now. What I don't know is if you have been holding this over me the whole time.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no or nope
negatory
negative

no that is not true

what is all mine?

what are you saying is all mine?

I am not claiming anything.

I believe your grammar or spelling needs corrected. they're is they are. you said their

when I was communicating with you as a child, I did not know what you knew or what you know now. What I don't know is if you have been holding this over me the whole time.

I said
lol Your an idiot.