The Gospel Verses Predestination

God's Truth

It is not my job to read the Bible to you like I would read to an illiterate toddler. The Bible very clearly says that God predestines, elects and chooses whom He will adopt. I cannot make you accept what is clearly stated GT. Do you close your eyes when reading Romans 8 and 9? Do you close your eyes when reading Ephesians 1 and 2? The only way you can miss it is if you close your eyes or are illiterate. Since you respond in this thread, I take it you are literate. That leaves the possibility that you just close your eyes whenever you read of God's predestination, election and choosing. Do you close your eyes, GT?

Read what scriptures I gave about predestination and the elect.

I gave you many scriptures that say the predestined and elect were hardened.

That proves that you don't know what predestined and elected mean.

God's Truth

It is not my job to read the Bible to you like I would read to an illiterate toddler. The Bible very clearly says that God predestines, elects and chooses whom He will adopt. I cannot make you accept what is clearly stated GT. Do you close your eyes when reading Romans 8 and 9? Do you close your eyes when reading Ephesians 1 and 2? The only way you can miss it is if you close your eyes or are illiterate. Since you respond in this thread, I take it you are literate. That leaves the possibility that you just close your eyes whenever you read of God's predestination, election and choosing. Do you close your eyes, GT?
Your insults prove you don't have truth to defend your false beliefs. If you had truth to defend your false beliefs you would not need insults.

I gave many scriptures and explanations with wisdom to you, but you can't address it.

God's Truth

Passages have been repeatedly given, yet you reject them.
Ephesians 1 and 2. Romans 8 and 9. Colossians, Philippians, 1 and 2 Peter, etc.
The reason why I believe in God’s predestination, election and choosing is because I see it in Genesis 1 through Revelation 22.

Deal with what I said about the elect and those who were predestined.

The elect and the predestined were the Jews who were cut off.

Yeah you can't handle that discussion that is why you avoid it so hard.

God's Truth

Calvinism is false.

It is an old teaching, like Catholicism, but still keeps the stubborn and rebellious ensnared.

There is no more reason to believe in Catholicism and Calvinism...we all have bibles readily available to us, unlike the days Catholicism and Calvinism were so easily ensnaring people.

God's Truth

Who does God save?

God saves people who love Him by obeying Him.

God doesn't interfere in someone's life if the person doesn't love God by obeying Him.

The Calvinistic teaching says that God quickens those who He wants to make them believe Him. NO SUCH THING.

God's Truth

The word 'quicken' appears in the KJV; and, it is when someone is given the Holy Spirit.

NO ONE IS GIVEN the Holy Spirit/quickened to be made to believe in God.

God quickens/gives the Holy Spirit to those who first believes and obeys Him.

God's Truth

Who does God save?

Christ isn't even offering it to you until you do right; AND NOWHERE does it say God makes them to believe.

This is the called, the chosen, those whom God saves:
Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

John 18:37 Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

God's Truth

There is no such thing what the Calvinists teach.

God DOES NOT SAVE PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM.

1 Samuel 2:30 "Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

Psalm 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Proverbs 1:23Repent at my rebuke!
Then I will pour out my thoughts to you,
I will make known to you my teachings.

beloved57

It is nowhere in the scriptures that say God quickens those who hate Him.

Why believe in false Calvinistic teachings/

God does not quicken people who do not believe in Him.

God quickens those who love Him by obeying Him.

Amen.
You already made false statements no where found in scripture.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

MennoSota

Read what scriptures I gave about predestination and the elect.

I gave you many scriptures that say the predestined and elect were hardened.

That proves that you don't know what predestined and elected mean.
The predestined and elect are hardened? Do you read Romans 8 and 9 as well as Ephesians 1? You seem to be making this up from no air.

MennoSota

Your insults prove you don't have truth to defend your false beliefs. If you had truth to defend your false beliefs you would not need insults.

I gave many scriptures and explanations with wisdom to you, but you can't address it.
No you didn't not one verse addressed predestination, election and God's choice.

Robert Pate

Banned
Ephesians 2:1-10 disagrees with you.

You have a Gospeless theology.

God does not just zap people with the Holy Spirit. The whole New Testament teaches that people are saved by hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

Faith is not given to those that don't believe the Gospel, read what the scripture says, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17.

You have never been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God (the Gospel) which lives and abides forever, 1 Peter 1:23.

On the day of Pentecost over 8,000 Jews heard and believed Peter's Gospel and were born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. It was the Gospel that gave birth to the New Testament church.

There is no salvation for anyone if they don't hear and have faith in the work and person of Jesus Christ. Wakeup, Jesus Christ died for your sins. Calvinism trys to make that of no effect.

MennoSota

You have a Gospeless theology.

God does not just zap people with the Holy Spirit. The whole New Testament teaches that people are saved by hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17.
Indeed, those whom God quickens both hear and believe. These are those whom the Father has given to Jesus. His sheep hear his voice.
Faith is not given to those that don't believe the Gospel, read what the scripture says, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17.
Right faith is only given to those whom God quickens.
You have never been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God (the Gospel) which lives and abides forever, 1 Peter 1:23.
Satan is the accuser. You seem to be accusing me of not being quickened by the grace of God. I am not worried by your accusations.
On the day of Pentecost over 8,000 Jews heard and believed Peter's Gospel and were born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, Acts 2:41 also Acts 4:4. It was the Gospel that gave birth to the New Testament church.
All whom God chose to save were saved that day. Praise God.
There is no salvation for anyone if they don't hear
A dead man cannot hear. He must be quickened.
and have faith in the work and person of Jesus Christ.
God gives those whom He has quickened faith to believe.
Wakeup, Jesus Christ died for your sins.
I am wide awake. Indeed, Jesus atoning sacrifice is the only reason I can stand before God the Father and not be condemned. God's gracious choice to redeem me despite my wretched condition is worthy of eternal praise. Holy, holy, holy is the Lamb that was slain.
Calvinism trys to make that of no effect.
You have flat out lied with that sentence. Neither Calvin nor Luther nor Zwingli ever tries to make Jesus atonement for the elect ineffective.

RP, if Jesus atonement is effective for all humanity, past, present and future, is all humanity therefore saved?
Can us little humans negate the effectual work of God by our little ole' wills?

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:1-10 disagrees with you.

The Gentiles were dead in their sins because they did not do the purification works of the old law.

Paul is explaining that God saved those dead in sin Gentiles and didn't make them get circumcised before He would save them.