The Global Warming Scam: A Bigger SCAM than first Suspected

gcthomas

:yawn:

Wake us up when you've got evidence that people are causing the world's temperature to rise, justifying billions of dollars in tax increases.

Wake up, and welcome to the 21st century, Stripe, my old luddite.

It was predicted by Arrhenious over a century ago, and many others since, and the warming is an observed fact now. It is a verified prediction.

You are not competent to pick holes and deny it, unless it is of the form putting your fingers in you ears while singing "I can't hear you". It is what you usually do, after all.

Anyway, you didn't answer the question: did you really think that the Antarctic Change paper you cited proved that global warming wasn't happening? :rotfl:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was predicted by Arrhenious over a century ago, and many others since, and the warming is an observed fact now. It is a verified prediction.

Moving the goalposts is a logical fallacy.

The Bible predicted global warming 2,000 years ago.

I accept that the Earth is generally heating.

Try to read for comprehension. :thumb:

gcthomas

Moving the goalposts is a logical fallacy.

The Bible predicted global warming 2,000 years ago.

I accept that the Earth is generally heating.

Try to read for comprehension. :thumb:

You seem to type your answers without thinking if that match the post you are responding to - I am amazed that you are so careless with your reputation here.

You are an idiot. The warming was predicted by scientists before it happened, while no theologians claimed the same: prediction from theory followed by verification by observation and by refinement of the theory, is a classic scientific process. Your arguments are hopeful, but self justifying guff nonetheless.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I BELIEVE in climate change

But I don't believe it is caused by underarm sprays, even exhaust fumes or abandoned fridges in China

All that is the American government covering it's butte by blaming as many and varied a people it can.

There are 2 holes in the ozone.

I believe those holes were caused by the atomic bombs dropped on Japan.

That mushroom cloud is STILL eating it's way upward....I believe it will have the same effect as when an airplane is punctured...I believe all governments know it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem to type your answers without thinking if that match the post you are responding to - I am amazed that you are so careless with your reputation here. You are an idiot. The warming was predicted by scientists before it happened, while no theologians claimed the same: prediction from theory followed by verification by observation and by refinement of the theory, is a classic scientific process. Your arguments are hopeful, but self justifying guff nonetheless.

The challenge to your religion was to provide evidence that might justify the idea that people are causing warming that would justify billions of dollars per year in tax spending.

You have insults, well done.

How about evidence?

gcthomas

You have insults, well done.

How about evidence?

I was awaiting your comment on the citation you gave:

Anyway, you didn't answer the question: did you really think that the Antarctic Change paper you cited proved that global warming wasn't happening? :rotfl:

So you presented a paper that described climate change as evidence against climate change.

Just what DID you think the paper proved, Stripe? (I predict you will wriggle again, but hey.)

gcthomas

What do you think is causing sea levels to rise?

He is very keen on asking over general questions, but he is hugely unwilling to actually commit to answers himself.

He will most likely just claim to have answered such questions already in unspecified earlier posts, suggest you learn to read, or try to change to discussion away from the offending questions.

zoo22

So you presented a paper that described climate change as evidence against climate change.

Just what DID you think the paper proved, Stripe? (I predict you will wriggle again, but hey.)

Well, not only that, it also uses evidence from events that took place thousands of years before Stripe believes the earth even existed.

gcthomas

How about you present the data instead of begging the question. :up:

As you know, data is freely available. What is more important is the interpretation. Speaking of which, what did you think the Antarctic paper you cited say about climate change?