THE FIERY SERPENT

DougE

Numbers 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

Numbers 21:9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

The serpent of brass made by Moses pictured the Lord Jesus Christ. Whosoever would look upon Christ, lifted up, and believe in him, would be saved, as seen in John.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Isaiah and the prophets would speak of Christ, God in the flesh, and those who would look unto him.

Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

John spoke of those who would look on the Son of God.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John also spoke of Christ being lifted up on the cross.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

Christ was made to be the fiery serpent of our sin. Christ takes our sin and gives us his righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

clefty

Numbers 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

Numbers 21:9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

The serpent of brass made by Moses pictured the Lord Jesus Christ. Whosoever would look upon Christ, lifted up, and believe in him, would be saved, as seen in John.

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Isaiah and the prophets would speak of Christ, God in the flesh, and those who would look unto him.

Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

John spoke of those who would look on the Son of God.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John also spoke of Christ being lifted up on the cross.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.

Christ was made to be the fiery serpent of our sin. Christ takes our sin and gives us his righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

What does this have to do with you?

You said yourself the covenants pertain only to Israel Romans 9:4...

You just looting the promise now?

Rules don’t apply to you but you want to be a squatter in His kingdom?

Keep reading 2 Corithians 6 you know... the VERY NEXT VERSE from the one you claim is about you...

1”We then as WORKERS together with Him also plead with you not to receive grace of Yah in VAIN” did you catch that WORKERS working doing WORKS...

and then describes the works these gentiles are to do...

Paul ends the chapter with instructions NOT to be yoked to unbelievers “what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness?...Temple of Yah with idols?”

Paul quotes OT passages to bolster the idea these believing gentiles were now the TEMPLE of the Living Yah

including passages from Ezekiel which includes the CONDITION that strangers receive inheritance into which ever tribe they settle...Ezekiel 47:23 but ON CONDITION they are NOT squatters NOT keeping the ONE LAW for native and foreigners ALIKE...but WORKERS...KEEPING THAT SAME LAW

Paul CONTINUETH Gal 3:10 the condition to these NEW CITIZENS of the kingdom of Israel now grafted INTO the root and trunk

17 “THEREFORE...Come out from among them (you know the unbelievers) and be SEPARATE says the Lord...DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN and I will receive you”...

hmmm...what to you and yours who MADly claim “the OT is NOT FOR ME” is unclean?

Look what Paul addresses to your insolent indolence:

Chapter 7

”THEREFORE HAVING THESE PROMISES, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh AND spirit, PERFECTING holiness in the fear of Yah.”

Read how Paul ends this letter 2 Cor 12: 21 “...lest when I come again...I shall mourn for many who have sinned before and have NOT REPENTED of the UNCLEANNESS, fornication and LICENTIOUSNESS which they have practiced”

hmmm...sounds like your MAD another way...another gospel...another christ...”OT NOT FOR ME”

2 Cor 13:5 “Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith (which faith? Buddhism? Islam? Catholic? Protestant?) Prove yourselves. Do you not know yourselves that Yahushua is in you? UNLESS YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED “

Claim to abide in Him must live as He did? 1 John 2:6

..but you and yours would dare claim the Promises without obedience to the very Law adopts you ON CONDITION...that you KEEP the very Law that enshrines your right to be adopted which was guaranteed at the cross...BY HIM

but the OT its Sabbath makes you MAD and you rebel believing without obeying...attempting a LOOTING of the promise...with cries of “defund the police!!!” LOL

As if faith had NO works...WORKS He prepared before for us to do...

”IF I be lifted up...will draw ALL men to Me”...ALL men NOT JUST JEWS...and ON CONDITION...they FOLLOW the Spirit and NOT the bronze thingy they still idolize...after the Spirit moved on...

as if the land remains Holy...or He needs another physical temple...the Spirit has departed those too...