Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You SHOULD be carefully watching the ballot casting process, in a vibrant, healthy democracy, SHOULDN'T you?
I come from a scientific background most recently working in a production facility for an FDA regulated industry. No I didn't make pharmaceuticals but my company did.

It amazes me that there are no controls in this process. There's no random sampling to ensure accuracy of recorded results. There's no placebos, or the equivalent. Just an awful lot of assumptions and claims of viability. Claims that have been proven over and over and over again to be unreliable.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
I come from a scientific background most recently working in a production facility for an FDA regulated industry. No I didn't make pharmaceuticals but my company did.

It amazes me that there are no controls in this process. There's no random sampling to ensure accuracy of recorded results. There's no placebos, or the equivalent. Just an awful lot of assumptions and claims of viability. Claims that have been proven over and over and over again to be unreliable.
We care a lot about things companies make to go in our bodies, so we look at their processes like a hawk (FDA).

If we cared a lot about democracy, we would also look at ballot casting processes like a hawk.

Same, same.

Tell me what's wrong with that?