The doers of the Law shall be Justified !

Elia

If people end up in hell, it's only because, in God's unfathomable righteousness, they deserved it.

Bs"d

People deserve it to be tortured in hell forever and ever and all eternity??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

A concept like that can only come up in the head of a sick sadist.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.”
Jer 16:19

beloved57

Bs"d

And that's what your messiah himself said:

"“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Matt 5

And that's what James said:

" What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[d] works, and I will show you my faith by my[e] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[f] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[g] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
James 2

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

Did you read and understand the OP?

Elia

Did you read and understand the OP?

Bs"d

Not sure if I read it, but I did read the heading: "The doers of the Law shall be Justified !"

And so it is!

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15

bsmitts

Bs"d

People deserve it to be tortured in hell forever and ever and all eternity??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

A concept like that can only come up in the head of a sick sadist.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.”
Jer 16:19

Then you say "God isn't righteous." He who thinks he can council God is a fool! Job 38:2

Elia

Then you say "God isn't righteous." He who thinks he can council God is a fool! Job 38:2

Bs"d

I don't think God isn't righteous, I think the Christian concept of God torturing the vast majority of His creatures forever and ever in hell is total nonsense.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things. Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Y-H-W-H.”
Jer 16:19-21

beloved57

Bs"d

Not sure if I read it, but I did read the heading: "The doers of the Law shall be Justified !"

And so it is!

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15

You need to read it, if you want to discuss it with me.

beloved57

Those Christ died for !

Those Christ died for !

Rom 2:13

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Little do religionists know, but everyone Christ lived and died for are the doers of the Law that shall be Justified before God.

You see, when He Christ their Surety Head became flesh and Lived and died, Upon His Living, it was in obedience to the Law of God on their behalf, and as much as He is the Perfect doer of the Law, so are they, and as He is Justified Isa 50:8; 1 Tim 3:16, so are they, hence He was raised for or because of their Justification before God Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

This is a True fact whether they believe it or not, they were made Just and doers of the Law through the Obedience of Christ, whether they believe it or not, though in time they will be given Faith to believe it !

iamaberean

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Its no secret that in order to be Justified before God, it requires a Perfect, spotless and sinless Doing of the Law of God; Yes a Perfect obedience, but the problem is, man by nature cant render that level of obedience to Gods Law, which was proven by the sin of adam and eve in the very beginning, and so man by nature will always sin by coming short of the Glory of God Rom 3:23 in Perfect law obedience.

The age of Law ended on the day of crucifixion.

From that point on, one who believes on Jesus goes right on up to paradise.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Luk 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Paul is speaking to Jews about judgment day that was about to come upon all that had previously lived and died under the law. Again, the age of law ended at the day of crucifixion
Rom 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Those that sinned without law were Gentiles, those that sinned in the law were Jews.

beloved57

The age of Law ended on the day of crucifixion.

From that point on, one who believes on Jesus goes right on up to paradise.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Luk 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Paul is speaking to Jews about judgment day that was about to come upon all that had previously lived and died under the law. Again, the age of law ended at the day of crucifixion
Rom 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Did you read the post carefully and understand the points made?

Nanja

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Little do religionists know, but everyone Christ lived and died for are the doers of the Law that shall be Justified before God.

You see, when He Christ their Surety Head became flesh and Lived and died, Upon His Living, it was in obedience to the Law of God on their behalf, and as much as He is the Perfect doer of the Law, so are they, and as He is Justified Isa 50:8; 1 Tim 3:16, so are they, hence He was raised for or because of their Justification before God Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

This is a True fact whether they believe it or not, they were made Just and doers of the Law through the Obedience of Christ, whether they believe it or not, though in time they will be given Faith to believe it !

A great Blessing for the Election of Grace who were Chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:4,
is that they are given Grace to Believe that through their Surety Head they are Justified
by His doing of the Law Perfectly on their behalf
: no sin was ever imputed to them Rom. 4:8 .
And because He was raised for their Justification Rom. 4:25, their being raised again with Him,
In Union with Him, is proof of their Justification with Him Eph. 2:6.

~~~~~

Interplanner

[/YELLOW]
[/COLOR][/B]
A great Blessing for the Election of Grace who were Chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:4,
is that they are given Grace to Believe that through their Surety Head they are Justified
And because He was raised for their Justification Rom. 4:25, their being raised again with Him,

~~~~~

Try to use ordinary language. Religionist and Surety Head are probably about 100 years out of date.

beloved57

[/YELLOW]
[/COLOR][/B]

~~~~~

Amen!

Robert Pate

Banned

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Its no secret that in order to be Justified before God, it requires a Perfect, spotless and sinless Doing of the Law of God; Yes a Perfect obedience, but the problem is, man by nature cant render that level of obedience to Gods Law, which was proven by the sin of adam and eve in the very beginning, and so man by nature will always sin by coming short of the Glory of God Rom 3:23 in Perfect law obedience.

However there is hope, because in the Last Adam, the Lord Jesus Christ, Man did perform that perfect, sinless and spotless to Gods Law which makes one Righteous before God.

Rom 5:19 the word for righteous is the greek word is dikaios:

I.righteous, observing divine laws

A.in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

i.of those who seem to themselves to be righteous, who pride themselves to be righteous, who pride themselves in their virtues, whether real or imagined

ii.innocent, faultless, guiltless

iii.used of him whose way of thinking, feeling, and acting is wholly conformed to the will of God, and who therefore needs no rectification in the heart or life

a.only Christ truly

Look at definitions 2,3 and 3a !

iv.approved of or acceptable of God

B.in a narrower sense, rendering to each his due and that in a judicial sense, passing just judgment on others, whether expressed in words or shown by the manner of dealing with them

Christ performed all the conditions of obedience to Gods Law, the way it should be, and the way man in adam failed to do.

But Christ did this in behalf of many, it was such, because He so represented them before God, as adam the first had done, that God counts His Perfect doing of Law Obedience, as if it had been done personally by them, and all for whom it was done for, it shall be revealed to them in the Gospel and in power, and they shall be persuaded to believe in Him Rom 1:16-17, So in essence, all for whom Christ lived and died for, the Many, are those referred to in Rom 2:13, as the doers of the Law that shall be Justified before God ! Yes because of His Obedience to the Law for them, God constitutes them Righteous Rom 5:19b

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

This is a Gospel Truth !

Only those that are found to be "In Christ" are doers of the law.

God must see you "In Christ" or you will not be saved.

To be "In Christ" means to trust in his righteousness and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.

musterion

B57: a Calvinist who proudly places himself back under Law via Lordship Salvation.

At least he's honest enough to admit it.

beloved57

To be "In Christ" means to trust in his righteousness and in his atonement for your sins, plus nothing.

Those Christ lived and died for are made righteous! Rom 5:19

beloved57

False teaching, those who are in Christ are in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4 and while they're enemies and unbelievers.