The Disclosure Project

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

- The Disclosure Project

Greetings all,

I dedicate this to the exemplary work of Dr. Steven M. Greer and his service to the American public in disclosing facts of ET contact, and the implications this has thru the intelligence, technology and spiritual enlightenment for mankind and our participation in the greater Planetary Confederation. For those not familiar with this subject or never really looked into the whole UFO/ET phenomena or the ponderance of there being life and cultures outside of our planet in the vast star systems and galaxies beyond....this will serve to enlighten and educate.

This is a serious research and investigation thread for those who want to know the facts and be 'enlightened' to what is going inside our government (the secret sectors), what ET contact we have had and what could result from our inter-actions with ET's - not only concerning the sharing of technology (which many believe we already have and are experimenting with)...but the use of 'free energy' and other valuable resources which could help our planet immensely. Find out the agendas of the 'secret government', the 'Illuminati' and the corporate empires who control the oil and conventional energy companies...who would be put out of business if we went forth with new innovations of 'free energy'. The possibilities with these new resources are endless,...but how much are we being kept in the dark, lulled to sleep by the media and powers that be, who would prefer we be kept under subtle 'control'? Not to ride the wave of 'government conspiracy' theories,...but,...it cant hurt to do your own homework and be informed.

I've contributed to a few threads already about aliens and UFO's (in the Religion section, my primary hang-out), these being fluffed over by typical fundie reactions which really dont do the subject justice. After all,...you can stick your head in the sand, or stay vigilent. My primary interest in this field has been the spiritual teachings of the higher more evolved benevolvent ET's, which I have been studying off and on for some time. (I will open a cross-over thread on the spiritual teaching aspects in the Religion section in due time). As one researches the different ET races that exist,...there are both non-friendly and friendly ET's,...for within a certain race or culture...there is a variety of temperments and character-variations, just like on our planet here. Many of the higher evolved ET's are very concerned about Earth and her cultural progress as it spans every dimension of life....as the planet ascends to a higher vibration of living....of greater harmony, peace and solidarity among her peoples.

Eventually it is consonant with the universal laws of rightful relationships that inter-planetary co-operation or a galactic federation of worlds be formed (however such joint governments or coalitions might act) as we further progress as universe-citizens. - this will likely include transportation to other inhabited planets and greater inter-planetary associations as we advance both technologically and spiritually.

But for now,....the fundamental issues at hand brought to light by organizations such as the Disclosure Project and other concerned citizens around the globe remain for us to become AWARE, and act accordingly as within our power.

Other venues working for the Cause -

Exopolitics (Dr. Michael E. Salla, Founder)

Exopolitics (Index of articles on Biblioteca Pleyades)

View attachment 26024

Last edited:

eveningsky339

I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that "extraterrestrials" are extra-dimensional beings that, in short, want to hurt us. Namely, demons.

But, that's just my little input. I can back my theory up quite nicely if you want. :up:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
ET races within our greater Universe Family

ET races within our greater Universe Family

Hello Eric and all,​

Let us first open our eyes to the considerable evidence of UFO's and ET's first - this is a great field with much to explore and learn. The Disclosure Project materials are a good start, and one can do research on the many databases online. One must sift thru the data, of course,....and study things carefully, as there is probably as much disinformation as there is valid info.

As shared previously,....there is enough cover-up and subterfuge as it is on this subject,...but there are many pioneers in this field who want the general public to be aware of ET realities - what this means for our world, our relationship with OPC's (off planet cultures), etc. Its about expanding our horizons to make this earth a place of peace and prosperity, - this must include our associations with ETs currently and in future times.

To assume that all ET's are 'demons' is 'ignorant' and 'presumptuous'. Beyond more hostile or indifferent alien life forms that do not have earth's best interest at heart (serving themselves and their own ends)...there are the higher evolved benevolent ET's ( the Pleiadians, Arcturians, Sirians, Lyrians, Andromedans, and more. Also there must exist some races who are more 'nuetral'). The existence of communities living beneath the earths surface is known to some as well and these peoples have amazing histories as survivors of remnants of prolific civilizations such as Lemuria and Atlantis. - also take into account that many believe we share a common ancestry with some of the parent races (our DNA lineage) who 'seeded' our planet. Therefore we may have genetic connections with ET's, or share various strains thru inter-breeding over the centuries. The whole subject of the history of the race of Man and his ancestry dating back millions of years and his origins (connections with other star systems, worlds is fascinating enough). Here are some sites to begin with for more studies on Alien races, culture and history -

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Project Camelot

Project Camelot

Another organization standing for freedom of thought, personal liberty, social justice, UFO/ET disclosure and paying tribute for those who have given their lives in service to our freedoms. Audio/video and transcripts of Interviews are available for online listening/viewing.

Project Camelot

For those interested in exploring the spiritual teachings from the higher more advanced extra-terrestrials...see my thread in the Religion section-

ET Teachings (update: this thread is no longer extant; it was 'deleted' in the last system upgrade during the purging of older threads. It focused more on the spiritual-philosophical teachings revealed thru ET contact/communication).

Important Article - Why We Fight The UFO/ET Information War
by Ed Komarek​

Update: It is apparent that after 4 decades of UFOlogy, ET interactions, government cover-ups and subterfuge...that despite the growing efforts of concerned citizens and whistleblowers working for disclosure,....secrecy more or less from the innermost government monopolies remains the order of the day, although little by little...people are coming forward. This directly involves both politics and religion as we move more towards an interplanetary society. Rennovations must take place within government as well as religious philosophy and belief structures that resonate with the higher more effective principles of true knowledge and wisdom fitting for the New Era to come.

paul

Last edited:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that "extraterrestrials" are extra-dimensional beings that, in short, want to hurt us. Namely, demons.

But, that's just my little input. I can back my theory up quite nicely if you want. :up:
Yeah, good luck with that Freelight. You're gonna need it. Just remember when you efforts to find something else superior and benevolent to follow fall through, God will still be there for you.

Last edited:

PlastikBuddha

I've read that there are those who believe DIA is actually some kind of alien base disguised as an airport. I wonder if there are any reptiloids behind the luggage carousels?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
In memory of Phil Schneider

In memory of Phil Schneider

I've read that there are those who believe DIA is actually some kind of alien base disguised as an airport. I wonder if there are any reptiloids behind the luggage carousels?

Hi PB,

Humor asides,...its up to each person to do their own research with the data provided to wake up to the reality of the UFO/ET phenomena,..and educate themselves. Some prefer their 'comfort-cacoons' of dogma, media-daze and society clubs over looking deeper into those subjects that make for their awakening.

As far as the ET races which I've provided excellent links for,...there may be reptilians that are indigenous to the earth,...living underground...as well as some off planet cultures(OPCs) of reptilian form from the Draconian system and beyond. So some appear to feel this is their 'homeland' and would subtely take it back,.....infiltrating from within. The more sinister reptilians appear to be warlord like, with greys working under them - this seems to be the case in underground bases...such as at Dulce, New Mexico....where all kinds of gruesome experiments are rumored to take place. In any case,..if its true that our government has sold us out, allowing these particular ET's to 'experiment' on us, in exchange for technology to bolster their military arsenals...its pretty sad really and citizens ought to be outraged. There's plenty about the Dulce base and mention of many other underground bases around the world.

The Dulce Book

The PHILIP SCHNEIDER story is highly recommended reading -

I used to watch him lecture on cable access. He may have been taken down by the black ops, and his death was posed as a 'suicide'. Evil will stop at nothing to silence the voice of truth and freedom. As far as I know, he was a man of integrity. Anyways,...I'd appreciate people here would do their homework, instead of replying in ignorance about this important topic fluffing it over with their 'we'll prayer for your salvation' semantics. Anyone sticking their head in the sand is in for a shock sooner or later, so might as well WAKE up NOW.

paul

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Prince Luzor of the Intergalactic Emo Empire greets you with the Universal Friendship Hand Signal.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Looking to the future............

Looking to the future............

Yeah, good luck with that Freelight. You're gonna need it. Just remember when you efforts to find something else superior and benevolent to follow fall through, God will still be there for you.

Greetings Mary,

Indeed,....God is the One Source, Reality and Fundamental Truth of Existence. I could no sooner be seperate from 'God' as a drop of water could be absent from the Ocean....since the Source and Sustainer of LIFE is all-pervading and Omni-present.

For anyone interested in the facts of UFO's and ET reality...ample data exists...and more is being 'disclosed' as people wake up and more pressure is put upon the government to unveil what it knows and what this means for us now and in the future as it touches every area of life. Taking the time to educate yourself is wiser than remaining in the comfort of ignorance....especially with something so important. Many cant take the truth of ET life and that there is life on other planets and in other dimensions that are millions of years ahead of us, some sharing technology with us as well as advanced spiritual teaching. (dont you think we can learn from such civilizations?) Unfortunately technology used for wrong motives (war, power, control, etc.) leads to destruction, but used for good can greatly assist our planet and her people. In the coming new age of enlightenment...both science and technology will be wed as one...governed by Love and Wisdom...for this is the only Way for a free society where peace, equity and justice prevails for all.

paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Daniel Fry

Daniel Fry

In Search of Understanding

Star light, star bright,
Guide my wandering thoughts tonight.
Strike off the shackles of space and time.
Release my spirit and let it climb,
Free of its shell of flesh and bone,
Far from its earthly bondage zone.

Let me soar through boundless space,
Moving at will from place to place,
Observing with awe what God hath made,
Myriads of galaxies unsurveyed
By man, who in his prideful quest
Of knowledge, still ignores the best.

Quasars and pulsars let me scan.
Help me to grasp the master plan
That governs all God's vast domain,
From blazing star to gentle rain.
Unveil the mysteries of life,
Replace with peace our constant strife.

I do not seek for wealth or fame,
For pedestal or hallowed name;
No bust of mine shall grace the wall
Of Father Time's eternal hall.
From life I make no great demand,
But only pray to understand.

June 4,1975, Tonopah, Arizona - Daniel Fry

Daniel W. Fry is one of the lesser known contactees among others like George Adamski, Howard Menger, Buck Nelson and George Van Tassel. He was born in America in 1908 on the banks of the Mississippi and was shortly an orphan thereafter. He wrote numerous books about his alien contact experience, the first and most famous of which was published in 1954 called " The White Sands Incident". He put out a monthly newsletter called 'Understanding' which continued over 30 years, ending in 1989. His science/technology background enabled him to expand on the theory of relativity, physics and other aspects of cosmology further enhanced by knowledge by his extra-terrestrial contacts. Naturally the inspiration from these higher sources called for a greater integration of Understanding thru the right use of science for earths culture and peoples as we work to build a better tomorrow.

Daniel Fry books, newsletters can be read free online

Update: I've been going over the more popular 1950's contactee cases with more interest, as a more pure positive stream of contact with benevolent beings took place, this was before the abductee phenomena with more negative entities began.

The 1950's Contactee Movement Revisited

Space Brothers - The UFO Contactee movement

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Presidents UFO Web Site

In the pages of this Web site you will hopefully be led on a journey that will show you the entire known history of how the most powerful man in the world has dealt with the most highly classified secret of the last century. In short, this is the story of how the President and the White House have dealt with the mystery of UFOs.

A Tale of Extraterrestrial Politics in the White House

Morphy

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

- The Disclosure Project

Greetings all,

I dedicate this to the exemplary work of Dr. Steven M. Greer and his service to the American public in disclosing facts of ET contact, and the implications this has thru the intelligence, technology and spiritual enlightenment for mankind and our participation in the greater Planetary Confederation.
[...]

Eventually it is within the divine Plan of the Creator that we join a planetary alliance or Galactic Federation as we further progress, becoming more aware of being universe-citizens. - this will likely include transportation to other inhabited planets and greater inter-planetary associations as we advance both technologically and spiritually.

Exopolitics

Cosmic Cooperation

Universe Blessings!

paul

Your post is THE BEST proof even atheists and agnostics should strongly opt for Christianity. Why? Because when people don't believe in God they believe in UFOs, cosmic cooperation, black cats, horoscopes, woodoo dolls, 13. floors and so on.

Thank you freelight for bringing this up.:thumb:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One God Universal

One God Universal

Your post is THE BEST proof even atheists and agnostics should strongly opt for Christianity. Why? Because when people don't believe in God they believe in UFOs, cosmic cooperation, black cats, horoscopes, woodoo dolls, 13. floors and so on.

Thank you freelight for bringing this up.:thumb:

Hello Morph,

Your welcome,.....each must do their own research and draw their own conclusions. - getting the info. out there is the first step. Also you may note that it is illogical to assume that anyone who believe in UFO's or ET's does not believe in 'God'. Many do,....and most advanced civilizations all acknowledge a Supreme Being, Universal Spirit or Infinite Intelligence. This wass explored more in my ET Teachings thread. The Reality of what we call 'God' can only become more obvious with an expansion of consciousness, source-energy, spirit. Such is the natural order of evolution.

pj

Last edited:

Punisher1984

While I don't doubt that there may indeed be some kind of intelligent life outside our planet, I have strong reason to doubt those who claim that they are here among us. As of now, I have no reason to think that these people at this Discloser Project organization are any more credible than those who claim that stick figures with large back eyes took them aboard the mothership...

Gerald

Resident Fiend

So, you can present non-anecdotal evidence that these alleged extra-dimensional beings exist?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
evidence is 'in' the contact experience

evidence is 'in' the contact experience

So, you can present non-anecdotal evidence that these alleged extra-dimensional beings exist?

Turning this towards a question of ET entities -

I suppose one could ask the same thing for 'God', angels or higher evolved spiritual beings. In a world of multi-dimensional realities within an Infinite Spectrum of Creation,....it is not illogical to assume the existence of many other life forms and intelligences existing in the Grand Universe amid millions of galaxies spanning the vistas of endless space. Just as we in this dimension exhange communications and contact,....why cannot there also be contact with beings from other dimensions? seeing that LIFE contains the inter-flux of many dimensions of existence. Many claim and believe to be contacting spirits in the spirit world as well as beings from neighboring dimensions - also note that a good share of UFO contacts are 'physical' ones...as well as 'telepathic'.

As far as 'demons' go,.....call them what you will, - a being can only bear the fruits of its own nature and act according to the ethic of its character,...so you will naturally have a variety of beings covering the spectrum between good and evil. We have to look at the 'intent' of these beings.

paul

Last edited: