The Devil Talks To Us

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you have not found it yet

I said
Look at the bigger picture. It takes a big imagination to believe in the trinity doctrine. Your are disputing scripture with your imagination. I'm disputing your imagination with scripture

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I said
And only one of them is God.
Jesus said the Father is the ONLY true God. You say Jesus lied.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

Paul said for us there is one God the Father. You say Paul lied.

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Who was Jesus' Pa and who was Jesus' Ma?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The devil speaks to Squeaky and tells him what to post

I said
Now that is blasphemy.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now that is blasphemy.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

You understand that you are accusing this person of what you are specifically guilty of Here?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I said
You leave away to much open for personal interpretation. Your going to have to get more specific.

You called Satan an aspect of God. I quoted Jesus saying that a kingdom is not divided amongst itself. I then showed you where Jesus says that you must not blaspheme the Spirit that is in Him. I then affirmed that the Father is in Jesus.

You are calling Satan an aspect of God. You are also blaspheming God by saying this and insinuating that Jesus is a liar.

It doesn't get more accurate than that. Neither of us is privately interpreting scripture.

Is God divided amongst himself like a schizophrenic nut job? Or is He HOLY and JUST?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You called Satan an aspect of God. I quoted Jesus saying that a kingdom is not divided amongst itself. I then showed you where Jesus says that you must not blaspheme the Spirit that is in Him. I then affirmed that the Father is in Jesus.

You are calling Satan an aspect of God. You are also blaspheming God by saying this and insinuating that Jesus is a liar.

It doesn't get more accurate than that. Neither of us is privately interpreting scripture.

Is God divided amongst himself like a schizophrenic nut job? Or is He HOLY and JUST?

I said
lolo I have never called satan an aspect of God. What is an aspect?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When was the last time the devil talked to you??? If you don't know how can you know he isn't talking to you right now.