The danger posed by the modern social media led Left

way 2 go

FqqUjp1WcAcylCc

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

He’s black, so you know countermeasures and orders to move on to other things in the news cycle have been handed down. Second, I don’t think an AR-15 rifle was used in the attack. Not white and no AR-15—it’s the one-two knock-out punch for these stories. Nothing can be used against the GOP or Donald Trump, so this shooting will fade, much like the recent Michigan State shooting, which left three people dead. The shooter was black and didn’t use an AR-15 rifle. The coverage lasted less than a week before everyone moved on, which is not how things should be but how the media operates regarding these tragedies.

way 2 go

He’s black, so you know countermeasures and orders to move on to other things in the news cycle have been handed down. Second, I don’t think an AR-15 rifle was used in the attack. Not white and no AR-15—it’s the one-two knock-out punch for these stories. Nothing can be used against the GOP or Donald Trump, so this shooting will fade, much like the recent Michigan State shooting, which left three people dead. The shooter was black and didn’t use an AR-15 rifle. The coverage lasted less than a week before everyone moved on, which is not how things should be but how the media operates regarding these tragedies.
denver school shooting ,michigan state shooting

there's too many to keep track of

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

I always find this hilarious when I consider that many of the LED bulbs they've put in the street lamps were so poorly made that the light they're emitting is turning violet due to the lamination being melted off of the diodes.

And it's not just one or two here and there, anymore. Whole stretches of road are being bathed in violet light because the government cheaped out on lights for the roads (and THAT'S assuming the lights are even working (it's amazing how much roadway has streetlamps but they don't come on when it's dark out...)).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
First article (of MANY from across the country (and even in Canada?)) when googling "purple roadway lights":

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This isn't about the media it's about academia and it mirrors my experiences in an education program and then in another liberal state college more recently, both in the last 15 years.