The coronavirus scam

expos4ever

Destroying the economy is not a cure for covid, no matter what leftist democrat morons think to the contrary.
I politely suggest that someone who thinks this is a legitimate answer to my question is in no position to be calling others "morons". Again:

You appear to be arguing that "leftists" are being hypocritical for not calling for a ban on smoking. Well, you are probably right?

But does this mean they are wrong on covid? If so, please explain why.

expos4ever

Try not to let politics cloud your mind. Americans want to know how the covid virus was developed and that requires a look at the Wuhan lab and all those who supported the lab during the time it was developing the covid virus.
My my, aren't we adept at avoiding difficult questions. I can keep this up as long as you wish:

What in the world is your point? You are making the claim that Dr. Fauci somehow bears some responsibility for Covid. Well, where is the evidence?

A grade 8 student will know that even if Dr. Fauci funded this lab, and even if that lab deliberately created the virus, Dr. Fauci only bears responsibility for this to the extent that he knew, or should have known, that this would happen.

And you have been repeatedly reminded of this. So where is your case?

way 2 go

Its like fauci had inside information

January 11, 2017
Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.

end of 2017 is when they lifted the ban of gain of function research

way 2 go

Alameda County’s new COVID death toll is 25% lower than The lies they reported (my words )
County health officials reviewed COVID-19 death records and found 411 cases that were "clearly not" caused by the disease.

can you say coronavirus scam

way 2 go

Rare' genome sequencing almost certainly proves COVID WAS deliberately made in a Chinese lab
before it leaked to the world: Another expert study makes bombshell claim

• COVID-19 has the genome sequencing combination of 'CGG-CGG'
  • Two US experts say that no naturally occurring coronavirus has ever had that combination
  • The 'CGG-CGG' combination is extremely rare, except when it used by scientists doing 'gain-of-function' in laboratories
  • The experts conclude that it is more likely than not that the virus was therefore created in a lab
  • In recent weeks, many of the world's top scientists have pushed to determine whether the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology

or WSJ link

Last edited:

chair

I'm getting confused here.

A. If the whole pandemic thing is a scam, and nobody was really hurt by it (i.e. we were only hurt by absurd government reactions to the so-called pandemic), then who cares where it came from?

B. If, on the other hand, the pandemic is real, and may have been caused by the Chinese playing with things they shouldn't have, and sloppy lab procedures, then- what? Well, you've got somebody to blame. You can be angry at the CCP, investigate the Chinese and US government officials, scream that it is all the fault of the evil Demoncrats if you like- but then what? Well, you have to deal with the very real pandemic. You know, like restrictions, vaccinations...

So which is it? A or B?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

A. If the whole pandemic thing is a scam, and nobody was really hurt by it (i.e. we were only hurt by absurd government reactions to the so-called pandemic), then who cares where it came from?

B. If, on the other hand, the pandemic is real, and may have been caused by the Chinese playing with things they shouldn't have, and sloppy lab procedures, then- what? Well, you've got somebody to blame. You can be angry at the CCP, investigate the Chinese and US government officials, scream that it is all the fault of the evil Demoncrats if you like- but then what? Well, you have to deal with the very real pandemic. You know, like restrictions, vaccinations...

So which is it? A or B?
It's C. The reaction to the pandemic was worse than the disease.

Unlike you, I care not only about the sick people, but the rest of society as well.

chair

Unlike you, I care not only about the sick people, but the rest of society as well.
I know you have convinced yourself that you care more than I, but besides being false, it doesn't add anything concrete to the discussion. I will admit that it is far milder than some of the disgusting slander I've been exposed to here, but it is still annoying and pointless.

marke

So which is it? A or B?
If men are wrong to want to assign blame for covid then men are doubly wrong for blaming Trump who had far less to do with the creation and propagation of the tragedy than did men like Fauci, Cuomo, the WHO and others.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know you have convinced yourself that you care more than I, but besides being false, it doesn't add anything concrete to the discussion. I will admit that it is far milder than some of the disgusting slander I've been exposed to here, but it is still annoying and pointless.
You ignored the concrete part of what I said. I imagine it's because the logical conclusion of the concrete part, that I care more than you, hurts your feelings more than the concrete part matters to the truth.

And I'm not slandering you. Slander is making false statements whereas I've shown, objectively, that I care more about people than you. It's true, and this is just more evidence.