ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you consider yourself to be a qualified "exorcist?" Do you
know for a fact that JW is possessed by a demonic entity? If
so, what Scripture do you base it on?

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

And, do you sense this
"entity?" And, better yet, are you able to demand that, this
evil spirit, leave JW?

Jesus did not free anyone of their bondages if they did not want it.

Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Posters are always accusing other posters of being
"Possessed" by a demonic spirit around TOL? Are
they getting this information directly from God? Or,
are they just making it up out of anger? I suggest
these "would be exorcists" do a study on how, 'real'
demon possessed victims acted in the Scriptures?

What were the symptoms of those who were considered,
"demon possesed" according to Scripture?

No I don't.

So there.

Fun! See Spot run, wolfie LALiar...Run to wolfie, Spot!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's a thought for all you, "would demon hunters." Create a thread
based upon how the, "demon possessed" presented themselves in the
New Testament accounts?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Jesus did not free anyone of their bondages if they did not want it.

Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

LA

That has nothing to do with demon possession? You have accused
JW of having a demon! I merely asked you to prove it with Scripture?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Would you say JohnW speaks like one who the Holy Spirit dwells in?

Is he your brother in Christ?

LA

Amen, Yes. saint john w speaks the truth, written. you, on the other hand, post pages of scripture with a statement either at the beginning or end, or both, that completely and TOTALLY Negates anything you post. everyone sees it, not just MADists - :patrol:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Amen, Yes. saint john w speaks the truth, written. you, on the other hand, post pages of scripture with a statement either at the beginning or end, or both, that completely and TOTALLY Negates anything you post. everyone sees it, not just MADists - :patrol:

Nang is a "Calvinist!" As a 'Calvinist' she believes that, God
chose her (and those of her ilk) before the foundation of the
world to be one of the "Elect!" Calvinists reject Paul's Gospel
of, Grace through faith!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We do not have any trouble with Pauls gospel for it is the same as Peters gospel.

You however introduce another gospel to supersede Pauls gospel, for you say there are two gospels.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Notice that Pauls Jesus, Spirit and Gospel is to those who are espoused to her husband who is Christ.

MADists deny that the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

MAD doctrine is designed to keep believers out of the resurrection of the Bride of Christ.

LA

That's because, there "were" two messages being preached when
the Apostles walked the earth! Today, there is one Gospel; The
Gospel of God's Grace (Paul's Gospel) And, it's available to Jew
and gentile alike!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's because, there "were" two messages being preached when
the Apostles walked the earth! Today, there is one Gospel; The
Gospel of God's Grace (Paul's Gospel) And, it's available to Jew
and gentile alike!

There was only ever one gospel which both Peter and Paul preached.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way LA; The book of Matthew deals with the House of
Israel and not to us gentiles nor the "Body of Christ?"

You are wrong again.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are wrong again.

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

LA

Well, unfortunate for you; I was right, both times! That makes you,
wrong twice, if my mathematics are correct?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang is a "Calvinist!" As a 'Calvinist' she believes that, God
chose her (and those of her ilk) before the foundation of the
world to be one of the "Elect!" Calvinists reject Paul's Gospel
of, Grace through faith!

It only appears that way to you because you do not see that the Father is above all, and we believers have dealings with His Son who does not know everything the Father has ordained.

What sort of relationship do you have with a God who knows what you will think and will do, which he does.

Nay, Jesus is a man, and the sooner you treat Jesus and His brethren with respect as the man that He is then you will understand His Father better too.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA, Matthew 28:19 speaks of "water baptism!" Today, the Holy Spirit
Baptizes "True Believers" into the "Body of Christ!" And, not by water
baptism. You have a bad habit of being wrong! That's, unfortunate?

Right Divider

Body part
There was only ever one gospel which both Peter and Paul preached.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2Co 11:5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

LA
LOL, LA has NO IDEA what Paul is talking about..... NONE!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It only appears that way to you because you do not see that the Father is above all, and we believers have dealings with His Son who does not know everything the Father has ordained.

What sort of relationship do you have with a God who knows what you will think and will do, which he does.

Nay, Jesus is a man, and the sooner you treat Jesus and His brethren with respect as the man that He is then you will understand His Father better too.

LA

Christ is, God the Son, and at this time, He is seated at the
right hand of God the Father! The Holy Spirit is in our world
and indwells all "true believers!"

Status
Not open for further replies.