The burr under your saddle...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm glad you like it.
I hope it helps you.

The commercials still annoy me.
I usually mute it or change the channel, however... the same commercial usually occurs on the next channel within a short time.
I bought one of those memory foam mattress toppers too.
It's about 4 inches thick.
It was comfortable but very hot (retains heat).
Ended up cutting it into pieces to use for lawn chair cushions.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't stand to hear people eat unless I'm eating too. Normal eating is fine but people that chew loudly and smack their lips, suck their teeth and breath heavy get on my nerves. Kissing noises also disgust me. I noticed the kissing from TV, movies and soap operas. The eating thing happens more often but the commercials are too much. Whether it's TV or radio, I am not interested in hearing people chew as they tell me how good the burger is. Tell me and show me the burger, don't start talking with a full mouth while chewing. :chuckle:

I suffer from the very same malady. I cannot stand listening to people eat and chew. If a bunch of us are eating together, I have to concentrate vigorously on not hearing the mouths of those around me. If I do happen to hear chewing, my appetite flies straight out the window.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The annoying thing about these types of commercials is, they're trying to motivate you to ask your Doctor for their product, then, they turn around and mention that "their product" may give you a heart attack, stroke, or cancer if you use it.

My favorite example of this is for one of the sleep aid prescriptions...Lunesta or something...one of the common side effects is "sleeplessness."

:confused: