The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Hebrews: 10 KJV N.T.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Do not 'deal-up' with the Jews and their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments business, even in the slightest way. They are people without mercy.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Please step away from those people and their laws.

Please come onto the Spirit of Grace, i.e. please make a lifestyle of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, unconditionally:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He lied to them and fool them:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

It is a grave sin to claim to be Christian and simultaneously esteem, use, invoke and promote the Ten commandments. This is the sin mentioned in:

Hebrews: 10 KJV N.T.
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins

That grave sin is to receive the Gospel of grace and truth, as brought by Jesus and deny it and embrace instead Moses laws:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

How do you know what Jesus means by 'follow me'?

Your search should start with:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Only the disciples were given to know truth (the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Jesus told the disciples privately among only them, what He meant by 'follow me':

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jesus confirmed, privately to the disciples, that 'follow me' means follow me in the regeneration when I sit on the throne of my glory.

What then, is the regeneration when Jesus sad on His throne of glory?

The regeneration is the regeneration of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, into the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. Then He rose to heaven and sat on His throne of glory, in heaven, on the right hand of the Holy Spirit:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

How do you follow Jesus in the regeneration? That is easy:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father

You simply search your heart to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do . . . and do just that, even if you have to transgress the ten commandments:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

It is clear that according to the Holy KJV N.T., none of the disciples followed Jesus in the regeneration, as prescribed by Jesus. Only Paul (who came from behind) followed Jesus in the regeneration, as prescribed by Jesus.

And most of you guys deny and persecute Paul. And you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven or in heaven.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus is the Lord from heaven and in heaven:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Do you guys want to come on board with truth and Truth and soweth to Spirit? . . . or

Do you want to go down with the billion strong (terminally misled) traditional Christians who soweth to the flesh Jesus and law of flesh? clearly they cannot be the chosen few.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION],

It amazes me that you work so hard to promote the spiritual hatred of Jews.

If you have not love... you are nothing.

Gentiles were once the enemies of God... can you not extend the mercy Christ gave to you with faith, hope and Love?

Gurucam

How do you know what Jesus means by 'let dead bury their dead'? The answer is not too far away.

The dead are spiritually dead people. They are people in the flesh. They are called children of the flesh or Satan. Their hearts are waxed gross and their ears are hard of hearing and their ears they have closed. They savor the things of man and not the things of God.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The dead cannot look to things that 'not seen' and eternal. They can look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The dead cannot commune with and be led by, the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord. Therefore they cannot be healed by Jesus.

They can know about and be led by only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord.

Also the dead are held under the ten commandments until they become converted to spiritual awareness (cease being the dead). Then they must drop the ten commandments and have live communion with and be led unconditionally by, the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from heaven and who is in heaven. Then this how they will be healed, by Jesus.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The dead can soweth to only flesh. They cannot soweth to spirit and Spirit. They are doomed:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The dead are doomed if they do not become converted (awakened to their own hearts/spirit) and drop the ten communion and the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. And achieve communion, through each of their own hearts or spirit, with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus. He is the lord from heaven and is in heaven. Then they must be led unconditionally, into all their works by precisely what this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Gurucam

[MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION],

It amazes me that you work so hard to promote the spiritual hatred of Jews.

If you have not love... you are nothing.

Gentiles were once the enemies of God... can you not extend the mercy Christ gave to you with faith, hope and Love?
Where do you get those weird and corrupt ideas. And your amazement, at this time, is no big deal.

Being amazed at this time is a small 'wake-up call. The very great majority cannot escape bitter disappointment, denied entry to heaven and delivery to hell:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Jesus did not love everyone. Jesus loves only the chosen few who follow him. The Jews never follow Jesus:

'let the dead bury their dead' is no expression of love.

Out of Jesus' love for those who follow Him, Jesus provided a mansion in God's house in heaven only for those who follow Him. The rest go to hell:

John 14:2King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

You guys are so foolish to believe that Jesus loves every one. Jesus loves only the chosen few who follow Him, serves His Spirit and so do the will of God. Satan delight in and claims all others.

Fact is God is cool with the above. That is His only law. Every human is free to soweth as he please and reap accordingly. God is totally impersonal. He provided both heaven and hell and gave humans free will to soweth as they please and to go where they will.

God simply provided His Son, Jesus, to help those who are seeking to enter His kingdom of heaven and also recognizes that they have infirmities and do not know what to know, pray, for say and do.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

No one is forced to accept and/or follow Jesus. With the exception of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations the Jews did not accept and/or follow Jesus. God did not take that personally. God simply reserved Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations. These were 7000 from the Jewish catchment. Satan claimed the rest. And so be it, for God.

Jesus is the one who loves only those who follow him and as a result do the will of God and go to heaven, in the mansion in God's house, which He went ahead to prepare for this who follow Him.

Fact is:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men

Jesus replied:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Love for the right people and thing is important. Love for the right people and thing is indeed every thing.

The instruction is love thy neighbor, not love everyone.

The 'neighbor' of Christians are Christians. Christians are called to love their neighbors, not everyone. Christians are called to love each other. They are instructed to distance themselves from the dead and leave the dead to bury each other.

Christians are the chosen few who are called to God's purpose. Things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Things work together for good to them that love God applies only to Christians and only among Christians because only they are led by the Spirit of Jesus. This excludes the masses and makes (only) all Christians 'neighbors':

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

The Gentiles were not enemies of God. Also they did not deliberately do the bad, Antichrist and Anti-God things that Jews (who knew better than Gentiles) did:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men

Also, all forgiveness were addressed and given 2000 odd years ago. At that time the flaws of the O.T./ten commandments/Jewish system was exposed and that system was thrown away:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second

The ten commandments were confirmed to be not God's laws and were for temporal use:

Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He lied to them and fool them:

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

2000 odd years ago, God's only authentic laws was introduced to Abraham's generations and Gentiles, as follows:

Simultaneously God provided the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus to reaffirm the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus through Who one can soweth to the Spirit and reap everlasting life, salvation and deliverance.

Fact is only Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations had embraced and continued to embrace, the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. They are 7000 who God reserved from the total Jewish catchment. All other Jews rejected both, the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus and the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. Satan claim them for hell.

All opportunity for forgiveness has passed since 2000 odd years ago, for every one.

Since then, no forgiveness was possible. God's authentic law which is based on soweth-ing ruled supreme. Only separation and dispatch based on that law, ensued.

That is, when any of Abraham's generations and Gentiles died, they all went through separation and dispatch (to heaven or hell), according to how and to what they soweth whiles they lived on earth:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The Jews never got on board with Jesus and the idea of soweth-ing to Spirit. By their free choice, the Jews continued to be Jews under the flesh and the ten commandments.

Now you are seeking a none existent 'back door' entry for them, through Jesus.

The above are simply the fact in the Holy KJV N.T. What I want or do not want matters nothing.

Since 2000 odd years ago, God's authentic law rules supreme, as follows:

Since 2000 odd years ago, there is nothing like forgiveness.

There is only judgment and dispatch (when one die) to either heaven of hell, based on how and to what, one soweth whiles one live on earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There is no salvation and deliverance under the ten commandments (i.e. the law of sin and death). All fall short of the glory of God.

However not every one is under the ten commandments.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Those who are led by the Spirit are not under the ten commandments and cannot and would not get sin, spiritual death, fall short of the glory of God and get delivered to hell. They are sons/children of God:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Beware of Evil.Eye.<(I)>, who wants to promote that everyone sin and fall short of the glory of God. This is not true. She us seeking to deceive Christians. Only the Jews and those others who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, get sin, death, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell. And no one goes to the mansion in heaven in God's house which Jesus prepared for His followers. The chosen few who are actually Christians

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The only authentic law of God was confirmed:

The Jews ignored the Spirit and continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and soweth to flesh.

The instruction was very clear. One must drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit unconditionally:

There is no place for them among Christians.

Gurucam

Not a single inch of prophesy references that, being that the Jews don't even exist anymore- they're gone bro, you're just seeing a dead culture live on.

Is it really so surprising? Recall some history_

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that, all of the Jews except 7000 are dead/none existent, for God. They are the Old Israel. God reserved only 7000 Jews. These 7000 are the New Israel. This 7000 is the only Israel that exists for God. This is the only Israel that God recognized and reserved. These 7000 are Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations. Only they cease being Jews and embraced and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus, and so became Christians:

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that, this is why only these 7000 were reserved by God. These became the new Israel.

The remaining Jews, although they still live on earth, are rejected. They are Old Israel who are claimed by Satan for hell.

This is the literal, reality and condition of the Jews according to very clear and literal revelation from Jesus, Christianity and the Holy KJV N.T.. This is not my opinion.

I know that you would like to ascribe the above to me (as my opinion) so that you can argue a fighting chance. Fact is, the above are literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

If the Jews have hope it can come only from Moses and O.T.

We cannot let Evil.Eye.<(I)> and the likes confuse innocent aspiring Christians and babes in Christ. No one can 'run' with Moses and get 'saved' by Jesus.

Gurucam

Tell me Gurucam, would life be possible if all the nations of the whole world absolutely dropped their laws and became totally amoral? If you ask me, not for too long. Till then we would live under the law of the jungle which would be the same as no law. Humans need the Law to curb their passions and violence. Hence, HaShem, as a result of His grace has granted us with the Law so that we may be able to live in society and with some order.

Short answer: Yes. That is what it takes to remove Satan's rule on earth and install God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

You are on man's/Satan agenda, not God's agenda.

You savor the things of man and not things of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Among Abraham's generations and Gentiles, God's aim through Jesus is to cast out all O.T./ten commandments people from the surface of earth and have only authentic N.T./Christian people (they are the chosen few) inherit the surface and so create and sustain His kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
32 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

God's morality for humans is defined as follows:

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

The caption 'I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus' confirms that the above is not a routine or contextual revelation. This is a stand alone law from Jesus.

The above confirms that there is nothing morally and spiritually wrong of itself. However if some person or some group of people esteem or think something to be morally and spiritually wrong, then that thing becomes morally and spiritually wrong but only for that person or that group. Even the ten commandments are not absolute definition of any thing . . . the ten commandments are certainly not any absolute definition of God's morality laws for humans.

The above is supported by:

"There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. William Shakespeare
(Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/williamsha109527.html)"

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.

The above confirms that only those who accept and esteem the ten commandments are under the ten commandments.

The following confirms that those who follow Jesus (Christians) are not under the ten commandments. Authentic Christians (the chosen few) do not esteem the ten commandments. The ten commandments are not any absolute laws from God or from anyone else:

7 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

At best the ten commandments were given by Moses to manage spiritually dead Jews until they became converted and onto Christ. Then these laws are thrown out:

Your post is simply Antichrist, Satanic rhetoric which is responsible for delaying the descent of God's kingdom of heaven to earth.

By your loyalty and rhetoric you serve the Satanic status quo and not God.

For the past 2000 odd years the world was ruled and dominated by a Satanic/O.T. status quo. This has changed recently. The surface of earth is now under the control and rule of children of God/Christian//N.T. status quo.

The installing of President Trump and the rejection of Clinton resulted from empowered Christ consciousness on the surface of earth. The world as we knew it, is set to change drastically.

The politician and politically correct Clinton represented the Old who are totally out of here. Clinton posturing and approach is a 'rule from the top' Mosaic model.

The frank and 'speak from the heart/spirit', President Trump represent the New who is here to stay. President Trump represent the N.T./Christian model.

There is good reason why many are called and few chosen:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)

Indeed, most who are called 'Christians' self-righteously hold and share your Antichrist/Satanic view.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Bewared of Evil .Eye.<(I)>. This is one of many warnings.

Bewared of Evil .Eye.<(I)>. This is one of many warnings.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (O.T./ten commandments people): for the son of the bondwoman (O.T./ten commandments people) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (N.T./Christian people).

The son of the bondwoman is Ishmael. He was born after/under flesh.

The son of the free woman is Issac. He was born after/under Spirit/love.

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isaac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

Do not let the likes of Evil.Eye.<(I)>, fool you,

Ishmael and his generations remained Jew.

Isaac and his generations became Christians.

This is why only 7000 (Jews) were reserved by God. They are Abraham, Issac and their generations. And they were reserved because they cease being Jews and became Christians:

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Evil .Eye.<(I)> is trying, like a lemon used car sales person, to 'sell the totally false idea that Isaac and his generations are Jews.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> is trying to edge-in Jews by corrupting the Holy KJV N.T.

That cannot work.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> is desperate.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (O.T./ten commandments people): for the son of the bondwoman (O.T./ten commandments people) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (N.T./Christian people).

The son of the bondwoman is Ishmael. He was born under flesh.

The son of the free woman is Issac. He was born under Spirit/love.

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isaac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

Do not let the likes of Evil.Eye.<(I)>, fool you, Ishmael and his generations remained Jew. Isaac and his generations became Christians.

This is why only 7000 (Jews) were reserved by God. They are Abraham, Issac and their generations. And they were reserved because they cease being Jews and became Christians:

Are you acknowledging that there are two separate bodies here?

Gurucam

Are you acknowledging that there are two separate bodies here?

I recognize or reject nothing.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that there are Jews and there are Christians:

Those who have 'put on' Christ are not Jews, they are Christians. They follow Jesus. They can go to the mansion in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for his followers:

Those who have not 'put on' Christ are Jews. They include all who remained Jews, for the past 2000 odd years, up to this day. They did not follow Jesus. These cannot go to the mansion in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for his followers.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Why are you guys hanging around Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and Christians?

You remained Jews, you all did not follow Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The authentic position/view of Christians must not be confused with the billion strong traditional Christian position/view of Christianity.

The authentic Christians are the chosen few. The billion strong traditional Christians are misled masses:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Clearly the billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few.

Clearly the billion strong traditional Christians must be those who do not know scriptures and err and are not chosen.

Clearly the billion strong traditional Christians must the 'many' who are misled by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who return them to bondage under the ten commandments and cause them to fall from grace and Christ.

The Jews are the ones with a vested interested in the ten commandments and hold the ten commandments and the Mosaic tradition above Christianity.

It is clear that the false prophets and/or unawares false spying brethren who return (the billion strong traditional) Christians to bondage under the ten commandments and cause them to fall from grace and Christ are Jews who operated openly or covertly (as pretend Christians).

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews were not expected to stop their persecution of Christians:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The Jews were held under the ten commandments because they were in the flesh (i.e. they were the spiritually dead, 'the dead')

Last edited:

Gurucam

The authentic position/view of Christians must not be confused with the billion strong traditional Christian position/view of Christianity or the Jewish position/view of Christianity.

The authentic Christians are the chosen few. The billion strong traditional Christians are misled masses. Before and now, the Jews persecute Christian:

The authentic position/view of Christians is:

1. Moses did not bring grace and truth. Moses, not God, gave the ten commandments:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)

2. Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews (He lied/fool them).

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

3. Moses gave the ten commandments to the Jews because they were spiritually dead ('the dead'.) Moses gave the ten commandments to the Jews and fool them into believing that those laws were from God. Moses gave the ten commandments in this manner, so as to have the Jews obey those laws under fear of God. Moses gave the ten commandments for temporal use. The Jews were to be held under these laws until they become converted and Jesus heal them:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

4. Before and now, the Jews persecuted and continue to persecute Christians:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

Gurucam

When it comes to salvation and deliverance, there are just two (free) choices and two corresponding ends:

8 1. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but 2. he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
1. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
2. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

One must be like Jesus (on the right hand) to inherit the kingdom prepared for those on the right side, since the foundation of the world:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

If one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. even in the slightest way, one soweth to flesh and reaps: corruption, sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'the fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God' not 'fruits onto death'.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, bring forth only 'fruits onto death' and no 'fruits onto God'. It is guaranteed that God's kingdom of heaven is taken from them and given to those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and bring forth only fruits onto God.

There is no salvation and deliverance for those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way.

However those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit unconditionally, follow Jesus, as prescribed. They follow Jesus in the regeneration. They bring forth only 'fruits onto God' and are given God's kingdom of heaven.

They soweth to spirit and Spirit and reap everlasting life. They go to the mansion, in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'the fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God' not 'fruits onto death'.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, bring forth only 'fruits onto death' and no 'fruits onto God'.

It is guaranteed that God's kingdom of heaven is taken from them and given to those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and bring forth only fruits onto God.

However those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit brings forth only fruits onto God (and no fruits onto death). God's kingdom of heaven is given to them.

One must be converted in order to serve spirit and Spirit and to be healed by Jesus:

Gurucam

Those who don't understand this prophecy are not being taught by the Holy Spirit of God.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

All the denominations of Christianity are being led by false prophets who interpret the prophecies incorrectly. Calvinism is no different than Lutheranism or Baptists or Evangelicals, etc.

Those of us who are led and taught by the Holy Spirit of God are not involved in the religions and building of false gods by men's hands.

Not everyone is interested in going to heaven, so not every one seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. However Christians are the few who are interested in going to heaven, in the mansion in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus when ahead to prepare for those who follow him in the prescribed manner.

Based on the above, the Holy KJV N.T., is the only Holy Book for Christians, because the Holy KJV N.T. says the following:

The Old Testament does not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These mysteries were hidden from Abraham's generation and Gentiles until 2000 odd years ago (with the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a human physical body). And even then Jesus delivered those mysteries to only the Saints, the disciples, in private sessions among them.

This confirms that you will not find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in the O.T. or even everywhere in the Holy KJV N.T.. These mysteries will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples privately among only them:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

If you are looking for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, it is suggested by the Holy KJV N.T., that you be guided by the above.

The message in the prophesy which you quoted seem very unclear. The statements seem to be parables. Details seem hidden. This is exactly as the Holy KJV N.T., confirmed to be situation with O.T. verses/statements.

In your own words what is the message in the prophesy which you quoted? . . . especially those which you highlighted in red . . . . actually do all. Would you carefully post the message or messages, in your own words. Those statements seem to have support from revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Let us get to the very clear truth.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I recognize or reject nothing.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that there are Jews and there are Christians:

Those who have 'put on' Christ are not Jews, they are Christians. They follow Jesus. They can go to the mansion in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for his followers:

Those who have not 'put on' Christ are Jews. They include all who remained Jews, for the past 2000 odd years, up to this day. They did not follow Jesus. These cannot go to the mansion in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for his followers.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Why are you guys hanging around Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and Christians?

You remained Jews, you all did not follow Jesus.
[MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]

Your ambiguity is on a... whole other planet...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Those who don't understand this prophecy are not being taught by the Holy Spirit of God.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

All the denominations of Christianity are being led by false prophets who interpret the prophecies incorrectly. Calvinism is no different than Lutheranism or Baptists or Evangelicals, etc.

Those of us who are led and taught by the Holy Spirit of God are not involved in the religions and building of false gods by men's hands.

You will not find any knowledge of Christ in the New Testament about how we're created or what the future will be like. The authors of the New Testament were not the servants of God who were used to testify to the word of the Lord. The authors were religious men who had never heard the voice of God speaking commands into their minds.

This is why you won't find any knowledge about the Beast of Daniel in the New Testament. The Beast is the most important knowledge in Christ that is used to teach us exactly how we're created. Yet, there is nothing in the New Testament other than Revelation that has any knowledge about the Beast in it. However, that knowledge is hidden in symbolic form in Revelation. No reader of Revelation can understand what the Beast is unless they are used to testify to the knowledge of Christ and have to write stories about the Beast.

Okay... that's a start...

I'm guessing you see something.

I'm hoping I clearly discerned your words.

You would be welcome to share more here. I'm interested.

Also... I agree that denomination and dogma literally drown out the voice of the Holy Spirit.