The Body of Christ !

beloved57

When John wrote these words of Christ, Jesus was speaking to His Body the Church John 15:5

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

See the Vine and the Branches are all of One, as it is with Christ and the Church. Paul writes ro the Church Eph 5:30-31

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The members of the Church are the members of Christ as the Branches are members of the Vine !

Robert Pate

Banned
When John wrote these words of Christ, Jesus was speaking to His Body the Church John 15:5

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

See the Vine and the Branches are all of One, as it is with Christ and the Church. Paul writes ro the Church Eph 5:30-31

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

The members of the Church are the members of Christ as the Branches are members of the Vine !

We are NOT made to become the body of Christ church. We become the body of Christ through faith in Christ and his Gospel.

"But to him that does no works, but BELIEVES on him that justifies the ungodly, his FAITH is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

This scripture plainly teaches that we are justified by faith and by faith alone.

beloved57

We are NOT made to become the body of Christ church. We become the body of Christ through faith in Christ and his Gospel.

"But to him that does no works, but BELIEVES on him that justifies the ungodly, his FAITH is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

This scripture plainly teaches that we are justified by faith and by faith alone.

You don't even believe that Christ death saved them He died for so you are in unbelief!

beloved57

You don't believe the Bible and are in conflict with many of the scriptures, such as this, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

You don't believe in Christ, how could you when you believe those He died for are still lost!

Nanja

Amen! Christ and His Body the Church, chosen of the Father Eph. 1:4, are One. And this Eternal Union they have with Him, their Head Eph. 5:23 ensures their being given Spiritual Life. So, even while a member of His may still be spiritually dead / unregenerate, nevertheless they shall be made Spiritually Alive in New Birth at some point in their lifetime, giving them the ability in their Head to See Him and Believe in Him John 6:40, and Hear / understand His Words John 10:27; Rom. 10:17; John 14:26; 1 Cor. 1:30.

Therefore, without being chosen in Union with Christ the Head of the Body, it's not possible for persons to abide in Him. For without the Spirit of Christ in them, they can do nothing John 15:5.

beloved57

Who is the High Priest over the House of God here? Heb 10:21

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

The High Priest is Christ and the House of God He's over is His Body the Church.

Nanja

Who is the High Priest over the House of God here? Heb 10:21

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

The High Priest is Christ and the House of God He's over is His Body the Church.

Exactly, and this Truth is confirmed also to the Saints in Ephesus:

Eph. 2:19
Now therefore ye [gentiles] are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

The House of God in Heb. 10:21 and the Household of God in Eph. 2:19 are One and the same, one entity, The Body of Christ, which He is Head of Eph. 5:23, His Church He gave His Life for Eph. 5:25, and their High Priest Heb. 3:1: Consisting of both jew and gentile Elect 1 Pet. 1:1-2.

DAN P

Hi and , BUT the only way to enter the B O C is by the HOLY SPIRIT PLACING all believers into the BODY , 1 Cor 12:13 , and there are no BRANCHES or VINES in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

John 15:5 doe not use the Greek words SOMA EN CHRISTOS , does it !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and , BUT the only way to enter the B O C is by the HOLY SPIRIT PLACING all believers into the BODY , 1 Cor 12:13 , and there are no BRANCHES or VINES in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

John 15:5 doe not use the Greek words SOMA EN CHRISTOS , does it !!

dan p

Evasion and rabbit trail