The Atom vs. the Godhead (Holy Trinity)

newbirth

BANNED
Banned
If there is one thing the Bible does for me on a daily basis is bless me with new insights as to the manifestation of God in our lives.

New slides to add to the collection while I continue writing the book...

mhp-0659.png

mhp-0660.png

the scripture explains God ....God is the Father of Lights....
James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

your teaching is from self and not contained in scripture which God has set as the benchmark for testing the truth...
1 John 4
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. ...

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Interesting...

Habakkuk 3:4
"And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power"

"Horns" are related to Power and Light.

The Man with the Ink-Horn places a Seal of God (opposite of the Mark of the Beast) on foreheads.

Seal of the Holy Ghost? Ink-Horn? Power? Light?

I see connections to the Word of God as well... the 'Ink'.

mhp-0493.jpg

Seven Eyes and Seven Horns are related to Electrons, Power and Nitrogenous Bases...

mhp-0298.png

Maybe the 'Seven Horns' are really in his hands...

mhp-0654.jpg

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear"

mhp-0663.gif
mhp-0663.gif

mhp-0663.gif
mhp-0663.gif

Last edited:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
What happens when Matter and Anti-Matter meet?

You get Photons... Light.

2 Corinthians 11:14
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light"

:idea:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
You can fit the bible to pretty much anything expecially to natural nature. The RCC pretty much got away with rearranging the bible around to please themselves.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
What is Qi ?

The definition is all over the place...

Concepts similar to qi can be found in many cultures, for example, prana in the Hindu religion, pneuma in ancient Greece, mana in Hawaiian culture, lüng in Tibetan Buddhism, ruah in Hebrew culture, and vital energy in Western philosophy. Some elements of qi can be understood in the term energy when used by writers and practitioners of various esoteric forms of spirituality and alternative medicine. Elements of the qi concept can also be found in Western popular culture, for example "The Force" in Star Wars. Notions in the West of energeia, élan vital, or "vitalism" are purported to be similar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi

Base12

BANNED
Banned
You can fit the bible to pretty much anything expecially to natural nature.

What are the odds that the High Priest Breastplate, the Twelve Tribes and the Four Living Creatures would reflect Particle Physics and the Zodiac?

mhp-0667.png

mhp-0631.png

mhp-0676.png

mhp-0677.png

Ben Masada

Hello Theology Online. This is my first thread. I hope you enjoy it.

I am going to share some research with you. I am in the middle of writing a free book and making a YouTube video on this.

Basically, I will be comparing Science to Scripture to see how well they match up.

Because of the complexity of these theories, I have broken them down into different 'Levels'.

*) Sub-Atomic Level

*) Atomic-Level

*) Molecular Level

*) Biological Level

...and so on.

Tonight I will begin to post the Sub-Atomic Level research starting with...

THE HOLY GHOST

The basic structure of an Atom consists of three parts…

1) Neutron
2) Proton
3) Electron

Bible Christianity has a similar structure called The Godhead…

1) Father
2) Word
3) Holy Ghost

When compared, the similarities are intriguing...

(Slide 565)
unclemikey-565.png

But is this simply a case of pareidolia? Why this particular arrangement?

Good questions, let's take this one Sub Atomic Particle at a time and gather the necessary evidence to build our case.

Please note that if one isn’t using the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, a huge problem arises right away.

This is because many of the newer translations of the Bible have taken the Godhead verses out...

Example:

King James Version
1 John 5:7
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”

New International Version
1 John 5:7
“For there are three that testify”

That’s it. That’s all it says, or rather doesn’t say, about the Godhead. The Father, Word and Holy Ghost have been completely censored!

Why? If you’re a KJV only Christian, you already know the answer. If not, then let’s just say that there is a very sinister agenda to keep Truth hidden from the masses.

The Powers that be simply DO NOT want anyone knowing one of the most (if not the most) powerful verses in the entire Bible. It’s been a hotly debated topic, even to this day, by those wishing to keep the masses ignorant.

Thus, we will use the KJV version throughout this lecture except in a few rare cases where the English is easier to understand for the beginner.

The Holy Ghost as the Electron.

In order to find deeper meaning within Scripture, one must walk 'circumspectly'... that is to say; one must 'look around' at nearby verses, words, and context and compare them with similar structure throughout the entire Bible.

When one does this, an amazing thing happens. They all add up… let me say this again… they all add up, to paint a much larger, often hidden, picture.

One of these pictures describes the Electron.

Yes, thousands of years ago, the Holy Ghost inspired the authors to write about some of the most advanced concepts ever known to Mankind… the Electron being one of them.

Let's gather our first piece of evidence shall we?...

Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”

Notice the word 'Power'? One will often find this word associated with the Holy Ghost. Electrons moving "To and Fro" are what create Electricity or Power.

Most Christians should understand the phrase 'Power of the Holy Ghost'... it's such a common phrase that it’s practically a no brainer to remember.

Here's another example…

Mark 13:26
“And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory”

The Son of Man is the Proton (we'll cover that later) coming in the 'Clouds' (Electron Clouds) with great 'Power' and ‘Glory’.

If one is familiar with the latest information on Electrons, then the term Clouds should be obvious. Of course we're talking about Electron Clouds...

(Slide-577)
unclemikey-577.png

Electron Clouds is a term used to describe Atomic Orbitals…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_orbital

They sure look like Ghosts, don't they? See how easy this is? What are the odds?

It makes one wonder if Sub-Atomic Particles have consciousness. After all, Spirits are often associated with Angels.

For decades, Scientists have performed what is called the “Double Slit Experiment”. In this experiment, Sub-Atomic Particles, such as Electrons, are studied in various ways. The fascinating conclusion by many of these Scientists is that Sub-Atomic Particles act as if they have a sort of Quantum Consciousness and are aware of certain things.

When one tries to observe them, they instantly become cognizant of this and begin to behave differently!

Fast forward to 4:24 to see an example of this…

Double Slit Experiment

Note in the video, particles are described as ‘waves’. Do a study on Waves and Wave Offerings in Scripture.

OK…

How about another Witness?

Acts 10:38
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him”

Quantum Entanglement, Electronic Communication, Computers and Technology... could it all be related to the Holy Ghost? Sure it can!

When one receives the Holy Ghost, there is an instant Wi-Fi connection to God established via Heavenly Entanglement Protocol and soon... Divine information is downloaded into the Host.

The Silver Cord is our Cat5 line to Home. Here are some of the many ways this takes place...

(Slide-567)
unclemikey-567.png

Note that the word 'Electron' was coined after rubbing Amber on a Lamb. Yes... like Lamb of God.

(Slide-583)
unclemikey-583.jpg

Time for a Mystery Revealed. The word 'Eyes' are often related to Electrons.

For example, the 'Stone with Seven Eyes' is a reference to Nitrogen... Element 7...

(Slide-560)
unclemikey-560.jpg

Yes, the Alchemists of old caught on to some of these clues and have been searching for the Philosopher's Stone ever since.

Why Nitrogen? Because the manifested Word of God, that is to say, the Word (Proton) Made Flesh...

Adenine
Cytosine
Thymine
Guanine

... is made of Nitrogen. They are called "Nitrogenous Bases". Again, we will cover this and the Proton later.

Here we see Eyes in reference to the Four Living Creatures...

(Slide-397)
unclemikey-397.png

Yes, Ezekiel's Wheels are a perfect representation of Atoms! The 'Spirit' was in the ‘Wheels’. Get it?

Wheels? Electron Orbitals? Holy Spirit?

I know, too easy.

By the way… when we reach the Molecular Level we will see The Four Living Creatures are a reference to A, C, G & T.

Here is another wonderful reference to Electrons that run 'To and Fro' throughout the Earth...

Zechariah 4:10
"For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth"

If there’s one thing Electrons do, it’s run to and fro.

You gotta love those obvious clues...

"day of small things"

Yes, Electrons are “small things”. Good one Zerubbabel!

:D

Another reference to the term ‘to and fro’…

Daniel 12:4
“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased”

Isn’t it interesting that the phrase “knowledge shall be increased” is used next to Electron terminology.

Note that Satan goes to and fro…

Job 1:7
“And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it”

When we cover Anti-Matter later in this study, this verse will fit perfectly. Speaking of ‘Anti’… in the Book of Genesis, Noah releases a Raven, which is a type of opposite of the Dove. How does it fly?

Genesis 8:7
“And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth”

The Dove, one of the most recognizable symbols of Christianity, is the ‘good’ version of the Electron.

Here we see Dove associated with Eyes…

Song of Solomon 1:15
“Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes”

Many Christians know this verse…

Luke 3:22
“And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased”

This is a picture of the Proton (Jesus) receiving an Electron (Holy Ghost/Dove) and becoming Hydrogen. Note that Hydrogen, in its most common form, is missing a Neutron (Father). They have been separated!

Hydrogen is Element #1. Who is Number one to Christians? Jesus…

(Slide 371)
unclemikey-371.png

Look what God did for us…

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”

The Neutron *gave* a Proton. Later we will learn about how the Neutron sacrifices itself to birth one Proton and one Electron. It’s the only Sub-Atomic Particle capable of doing this. It is truly a ‘Father’ particle!

Scripture and Science matched perfectly. Note that the Dove and Raven are types of ‘Witnesses’. They were the ‘Eyes of Noah’ so to speak.

Proverbs 15:3
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good"

How can the Eyes of the Lord be in every place? Electrons of course.

Electric Eye

Here we see the word ‘Witnesses’ being used in conjunction with the Eyes of the Holy Ghost…

Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”

Witnesses to ‘the uttermost parts of the Earth’. Yes, the Eyes of the Lord are truly everywhere.

Speaking of Clouds and Hydrogen, take a look at this Hubble image of said…

hubble.jpg

Heavenly, isn’t it? Hydrogen is not only the most common Element in Heaven, but the entire universe.

Isn’t it interesting that a new technology that is being used to store ‘Words’ is called “Cloud Computing”? Clouds of course are in the Air…

Ephesians 2:2
“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience”

The ‘Prince of the Power of the Air’ is the Dragon or Satan. Do you think there’s a connection between disobedient children and Cloud computing?

Just for fun, here’s a comparison between Electron Clouds (Doves) and Olives…

(Slide 576)
unclemikey-576.png

Last but not least, we have the word ‘Glory’ being associated with Clouds and Power. Glory is the Rainbow, which one can see when light travels through a Cloud…

glory.jpg

After reading this study on Electron Orbitals, with its Eyes Round About and running to and fro, isn’t it quaint to see how artists attempts to paint Ezekiel’s Wheels reflects this?

(Slide 653)
unclemikey-653.jpg

It’s almost a little too obvious.

To be continued...

Let me see if this can help you with your concept of Physics of Theology before you write your book and publish it.

The Absolute Oneness of Yahweh.

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.