ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

DAN P

https:/

[INDENT][INDENT][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Questions or Comments?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Hi and I am preaching HERESY !!

At least I do noy on the KIDS !

I do not say the PURGATOERY IS NOT A GREEK word !!

Funny , but there is not a Greek word for POPE , not one time !!

And MARY can not be in Heaven as in the Body of Christ there are no FEMALES in the Body of Christ , Gal 3:28 !!

Think ye on this things !!

dan p!

Cruciform

Hi and I am preaching HERESY !!At least I do noy on the KIDS !I do not say the PURGATOERY IS NOT A GREEK word !!Funny , but there is not a Greek word for POPE , not one time !!And MARY can not be in Heaven as in the Body of Christ there are no FEMALES in the Body of Christ , Gal 3:28 !!Think ye on this things !!
No thanks. You seem awfully confused. Take care now.

Old man

No, everyone who reads the Bible interprets it. I'm saying that ultimately, the authentic interpretation and application of the Scriptures belongs to Christ's one historic Catholic Church which produced those Scriptures. We lay believers can only be certain that our personal interpretations are correct only by comparing them with the authoritative teachings of Christ's one historic Catholic Church. This has been the case since the Church's very beginning in the 1st century.

That's demonstrably fallacious nonsense, as is decisively shown HERE, HERE, and HERE. Your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect has simply misinformed you on this point, as well as on many others.

As for the Church keeping the Scriptures from the laymen being "demonstrably fallacious nonsense"

The Council Of Toulouse - 1229 A.D.

Canon 14, "We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the Books of the Old and New Testament; unless anyone from motive of devotion should wish to have the Psalter or the Breviary of Devine Offices or the hour of the blessed Virgin; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of those Books."

SaulToPaul 2

As for the Church keeping the Scriptures from the laymen being "demonstrably fallacious nonsense"

The Council Of Toulouse - 1229 A.D.

Canon 14, "We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the Books of the Old and New Testament; unless anyone from motive of devotion should wish to have the Psalter or the Breviary of Devine Offices or the hour of the blessed Virgin; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of those Books."

We strictly forbid....

so Satanic.

Cruciform

The Council Of Toulouse - 1229 A.D. Canon 14, "We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the Books of the Old and New Testament; unless anyone from motive of devotion should wish to have the Psalter or the Breviary of Devine Offices or the hour of the blessed Virgin; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of those Books."
Already decisively answered in the citations provided in Post #360 above.

Cruciform

Same O, same O Garbage
I'll be happy to consider your supposed "disproofs" of Catholic teaching as soon as you affirm and embrace the Triune Christian God in the Person of his fully-divine Son, Jesus Christ. Until then, there's really no point.

Cruciform

The proof is in the actions of your "Holy" leaders. Know them by their fruits. Your church is not the church started by Jesus Christ.
Your "argument" is that the Catholic Church can't be Christ's one historic Church because some of her leaders have committed personal sins? You're aware that every Christian commits sins, correct? Every non-Catholic leader commits sins. All of the Apostles committed sins---in fact they all abandoned Jesus Christ to a criminal's execution; they turned their backs on Jesus and fled. If you ever find a Christian leader who claims to be without sin, let us know, hmm? We'll introduce him to 1 John 1:8 and a host of other biblical texts. In any case, the fact that Catholic leaders have committed sins in no way negates the fact that the Catholic Church IS in fact Christ's one historic Church. So much, then, for your supposed "proof."