THE ARC OF THE COVENANT FOUND

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ron Wyatt was a con artist. There is a long list of things he found. Even the sea of reeds crossing location that is lost to history for every other person.

I have to admit, when I watched the video, everything that you would expect to see and hear was there: the view over the bus station, the honking of horns, the palm trees, etc. It was too perfect. But one thing was missing that struck me: I believe that all excavations in Israel are strictly controlled by the Israel Antiquities Authority. They were not mentioned even once. No one can so much as dig up a patch of ground in their back garden without permission. The place is crawling with history and they don't want anything important to be lost. It's something they value very highly. As PJ says, it would have been front page news if it was true. The video I watched looks fake to me. And I bet if I examined it carefully I would find plenty of clues in it.

OCTOBER23

Ron Wyatt is a devout Christian and when they DIG you guys up

in a Thousand years, at the end of the Millenium ,

you are going to have to apologize to him .

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Ron Wyatt died in 1999. One of Wyatt's claims was that he saw Jesus.

Incidentally, the reason Wyatt knew he saw Jesus was because the Lord "was dressed exactly as Ellen White [the so-called 'prophetess' of the early SDA movement] saw Him in vision, with the blue border at the hem of his garment"! (Christiancourier.com)​

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

in a Thousand years, at the end of the Millenium ,

you are going to have to apologize to him .

If it turns out that Ron Wyatt is right, then I will certainly apologise. But you have already been proved wrong and yet you don't apologise. If you can't apologise now, then you won't apologise at the end of the so called millennium either will you? And if you can't apologise now, when you have already been proved wrong, what right do you have to ask us to apologise when we haven't been proved wrong?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wyatt claims he discovered

• Noah's Ark which is a mudflow formation not discovered by him but a Turkish AF Captain.
  • Noah's house
  • Location of Sodom and Gomorrah
  • Djoser's pyramid
  • Tower of Babel
  • Crossing of the Red Sea
  • Mt Sinai

Small sampling from the Wikipedia page on Wyatt. And from his page is a statement from the Garden Tomb Association.

The Council of the Garden Tomb Association (London) totally refute the claim of Mr Wyatt to have discovered the original Ark of the Covenant or any other biblical artifacts within the boundaries of the area known as the Garden Tomb Jerusalem. Though Mr Wyatt was allowed to dig within this privately owned garden on a number of occasions (the last occasion being the summer of 1991) staff members of the Association observed his progress and entered his excavated shaft. As far as we are aware nothing was ever discovered to support his claims nor have we seen any evidence of biblical artifacts or temple treasures.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In Omegas first video, Wyatt claims 4 angles took the lid off the Ark and he took out the 10 commandments.

chair

... I believe that all excavations in Israel are strictly controlled by the Israel Antiquities Authority. They were not mentioned even once. No one can so much as dig up a patch of ground in their back garden without permission. The place is crawling with history and they don't want anything important to be lost. ...

This is correct. A relative of mine is an archaeologist whose job is to supervise construction sites to make sure nothing of historical value gets destroyed.

OCTOBER23

JAMIE said,

Ron Wyatt died in 1999. One of Wyatt's claims was that he saw Jesus.
----------------
Grossnecky,

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SEE JESUS IN TEN YEARS AND ME WITH HIM.