the apocalypse

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a subsidiarity
A Family
A trinity in Their Image. A father, a mother, and a child. A subsidiarity. What happened to the family? What happened to the father? What happened to marriage? What happened to the Church? The opium of the people was standing in the way of a new world order. It had to go. They killed over a hundred million. Here they just need to win an election.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a subsidiarity
A Family
A trinity in Their Image. A father, a mother, and a child. A subsidiarity. What happened to the family? What happened to the father? What happened to marriage? What happened to the Church? The opium of the people was standing in the way of a new world order. It had to go. They killed over a hundred million. Here they just need to win an election.
Home

ttruscott

a seal
A Book
A hidden knowledge but it will increase in the end. Daniel was told to seal it and John was told not to. Not only will knowledge increase but the gospel will reach all nations before the end will come. The internet makes all this possible.

So, what new knowledge is being taught in these end times to be considered the content of this hidden knowledge?? It can't be the gospel; there is nothing about the gospel that was hidden or sealed until these end times. What might it be? Since the Bible is a finished revelation, it is probable that the new info will not be new as in a new revelation but rather new as in a new interpretation of old things, a new way of looking at ordinary things that give GOD the greater glory. It might be the sort of info that separates the elect in the churches from the wolves in the pews like the revelation of the Messiah being Divine tore the Jewish church in half. This would make it a new interpretation against the old, divisive and contrary to (all?) the old ways of thinking, a hated new Christian cult as it were, accepted only by the few, not the many.

ttruscott

Can you identify the beasts or babylon the great, or ???
Maybe...but

all I hear is in the old commentaries...nothing new...call it Rome, call it Russia, call it the US, all same same speculation, no revelation. Why make such a big deal about these things...they change nothing.

I do not think knowing the names of some countries fills the bill of Dan 12:9, Rev 10:8-11, John 14:26 or Jn 16: 12.

The new revelation will probably be theological in nature, not a list of names:
Zechariah 5:2-4:
1 I looked again—and there before me was a flying scroll!
2 He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide.”
3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished.
4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in his house and destroy it, both its timbers and its stones.’”

Since it is a book (scroll) it would probably contain some ideas of an unearthly (previously unrevealed) nature. Its measurement "just happens" to match the holy place of GOD's temple, so it would probably be a holy book. And its holy message will have a profound effect on some people, for it obviously has some bad news:

Kiel(#2) comments: “The roll therefore symbolised the curse which will fall upon sinners throughout the whole land, consuming them with their houses, and thus sweeping them out of the nation of GOD.” (In other words, Armageddon.)

Cursed by the message of a new scroll (book); don't think we've seen that yet...but I do think it is being written down.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a number
A Color
A reliable clue tying history to prophecy. You can't rely on anyone's interpretation. You can't rely on bible translations. There are over 60 different English translations. Do you have time to look at the differences? Who or what can you trust? Somehow they all agree on numbers and colors. It is a place to start.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a purpose
A Meaning
A reason to live. It's a test that you must overcometh. Can you be trusted? That is the question. Suffering is a major part of the test. What will you do about it? It could be your suffering or that of others. What you do about it is paramount. Heal your soul and their body.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a revelation
A Rule to Live By
A reasonable belief. There are some things you cannot change. They are sacred. They are recognized by our constitution. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." They start with life.
Home

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
a book of life
A Name Removed
A reason to listen to what the spirit saith to the churches. If you have an ear and want to avoid the second death. You must overcometh. We all start out with our name in the book of life. Our works will determine whether or not it is removed. Pay attention to things which are written in this book.
Home