The AntiChrist in Bible Prophecy

genuineoriginal

The AntiChrist in Bible Prophecy

We look in history and find that the Pope and the religious system of the Papacy came out of the Roman Empire, and was a supreme religious power for over 1200 years.

"The AntiChrist" is not Bible Prophecy.
Anyone who tries to explain Bible Prophecy by talking about "The AntiChrist" is deceiving you.

Hobie

BANNED
Banned
There have been antchrists since NT times and I believe more to come. We know there are many enemies of Christianity. Watch the news.

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour" (1 John 2:18).

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22).

Even some will declare they are Christ!

"For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many" (Mt. 24:5).

Strong's Concordance
antichristos: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)
Original Word: ἀντίχριστος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: antichristos
Phonetic Spelling: (an-tee'-khris-tos)
Definition: antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)
Usage: antichrist, either one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of the Messiah.
Yes, and do any of them continue to the present, take a look at the Pope and the apostasy of the church of Rome..