T-Minus 10 Days... Till Weitz Collaborator Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
T-Minus 10 Days... Till Weitz Collaborator Status

This is the show from Tuesday January 22nd, 2008.

SUMMARY:
* Ten Day Countdown Begins: The 10-day countdown has begun toward the January 31, 2008 deadline imposed by the Collaborator's Project on the billion-dollar Weitz Company, the construction firm building the new abortion clinic in Denver. At CollaboratorsProject.com, you can read the Deadline Letter sent by group founder Will Duffy to Bill Hornaday and other executives at TheWeitzCompany.com. Also, you can read a supporting press release from Colorado Right To Life on that group's website.

* Collaborator's Project Writes to ACLU: Bob reads an interesting letter mailed today by the Collaborator's Project to the ACLU...

* NRTL's PRO-LIFE MINUTE with Franz O'Steen: (satellite feed, partial transcript of unauthorized recording ;) "NATIONAL RIGHT TO LIFE SHAKES UP CAMPAIGN WITH FRED THOMPS..." Hey, am I really supposed to read this.. Ha, I think it should say... is Wanda around here? No? I think it should say, NRTL TRIES TO WAKE UP ITS CANDIDATE! Ha! Yeah. "NRLC hopes to shake up the Republican presidential primary... But first, we must wake up our candidate, Fred Thompson, who admittedly has slept through most of the campaign." Ha, I'd really like to say that, I mean, what WERE WE THINKING! "NRLC is the largest pro-life org... er..., ahh... one moment please... This just in: umm, our candidate, Fred Thompson, today, January 22, 2008 has withdrawn his candidacy for President of the United States." Hmm. "Well, we'll, ahhh, we'll, come up with... ahhh... Hey, did you notice, Fred withdrew on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade! See, this wasn't a total waste. So... there was some good that has come from the valuable NRLC political endorsement, and we believe that sending a large donation in today, to NRLC, is the best way to help us meet our planned salary increases..." hahaha. Is Wanda around... no, really, I mean, is she in the green room? No? "Er, ahhh, I mean, help us meet, er, ahh, find, yes.. send money so we can find another candidate to endorse who will help us, ahhh, do more fundraising, and ahh, get more Republicans elected, since that's what our charter says, NRLC, Nat'l Republican Lobbying Committee, or somethin' like that. er... I mean, that's what our charter should say." Um... now, someone, do we have that Romney release ready? ... ... Are we ready to go public with that? Yeah, ... what?, yeah, we were accused of, playin' the odds, and what was it, 'doubling down,' that's a good one. Ha. Of endorsing both Thompson and Romney. Well, that's just a flat out lie! But..., didn't we have that Romney press release ready... can I read that? I need something, we're on the air you know, in two minutes..." ... Okay. Hello James, yes, we're about ready. Rehearsal.... sure... here we go. Quiet. ... "The National Right To Life Committee is sorry to see that Fred Thompson has withdrawn his bid for the presidency. But now, with news on Mitt Romney's campaign, our longtime general counsel, fresh from a campaign stop, James Bopp, says flip-flop accusations are unfounded. "Yes, I want everyone to know that while Mitt Romney continues to defend his right to sign laws that pay for tax-funded abortion and simultaneously insist he is pro-life, I am advising the NRLC to see the RN and LR, which, when you come right down to it, doesn't really mean anything other than, they're going to now endorse Romney because, whatever his stand on abortion, he has a lot of money... and... er..., when do we start recording? We don't need a rehearsal... come on... we've done this stupid thing a thousand times..."

Today's Resource: Have you read The Plot, Bob's life's work? After a decade of sales of thousands of copies of Bob's unbound, best-selling manuscript, now The Plot, an overview of the Bible, has made its debut as a bound book! Get The Plot bound by calling 800-8Enyart or through the Literature Department of our online KGOVStore.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.