Support Israel?

Lon

Right Divider sent me this link (thank you): https://graceambassadors.com/prophecy/conflict-in-israel-and-gods-blessing

"This imbalanced response by America’s churches is largely due to a failure to rightly divide the word of God.

Israel is mentioned over 2,600 times in the Bible, and it is popularly (and wrongly) taught that God is still working to bless those that bless them, going all the way back to Genesis 12:3."

Reading and Mid Acts comprehension check: I'm surmising that the author is not lambasting people for supporting Jews and Israel in particular, but is rather seeing a disparity from interest in what is happening to Christians.

However, I think he's jumped the gun imho: 1) There are Christians in Israel and 2) News outlets definitely feed our prospective concerns. While it is my job to check sources and pray for my persecuted brothers and sisters, I believe this author is a bit tainted in saying such is 'largely due to failure to rightly divide the Word of God.' Rather I'd say it is more about what information is more readily available to the general masses and NOT a Mid Acts theology issue much at all. Maybe there is a loose connection of steered interest across board.

Is there however, a disagreement between Mid Acts and 2nd Chapter dispensationalists regarding a future for Israel? Thanks

Lon

No response, so let me rephrase and put in a little homework:

Because Israel is still in God's plan, it'd seem (according to one link from dispensationalism), that Dispensationalists across board would be supportive of the state.

In such a question there are two assumptions, 1) that the Jewish people have to exist at the time of the Kingdom, and 2) that because the majority of Jews today live collectively and in solidarity in Palestine, that there would be support of the Israeli government.

God can certainly preserve His people, but what assumption (if any) am I missing? What if at all, am I getting right regarding Dispensationalists?

The article linked above states that in bombing Hamas, Israel has destroyed several Christian churches as well as hospitals etc. thus my questions are couched in the concerns of this article.

Last edited:

DAN P

No response, so let me rephrase and put in a little homework:

Because Israel is still in God's plan, it'd seem (according to one link from dispensationalism), that Dispensationalists across board would be supportive of the state.

In such a question there are two assumptions, 1) that the Jewish people have to exist at the time of the Kingdom, and 2) that because the majority of Jews today live collectively and in solidarity in Palestine, that there would be support of the Israeli government.

God can certainly preserve His people, but what assumption (if any) am I missing? What if at all, am I getting right regarding Dispensationalists?

The article linked above states that in bombing Hamas, Israel has destroyed several Christian churches as well as hospitals etc. thus my questions are couched in the concerns of this article.
Rom 11:15 , reads For since the rejected of them , is the world's reconciliation , what would be , the receiving , if not // me is a disjuncative particle negative , in other words Israel will be life from the dead , and as Isa 65 :8 shall a nation be born in one day ?

dan p

Reactions: Lon