Speaking in Tongs (My First Example: Solomon::Ezekiel)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65tzBUqxqd8 (Video)

(We are removing language of "dimensionality" and replacing it with "Flowery" Language, this is to speak in a Tong)

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:1 I am come into my garden, and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold, my sister, [my] spouse: and the waters came down from under, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:2 Then brought he me out of the way, I sleep, but my heart waketh: and led me about the way without [it is] the voice of my beloved that knocketh, [saying], Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, [and] my locks with the drops of the night.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:3 I have put off my coat; And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth, how shall I put it on? how shall I defile them? and he brought me through the waters; the waters [were] to the ankles. I have washed my feet

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole, and brought me through the waters; the waters [were] to the knees. and my bowels were moved for him. the waters [were] to the loins.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:5 I rose up to open to my beloved; a river that I could not pass over: and my hands dropped [with] myrrh, for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over. and my fingers [with] sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:6 I opened to my beloved; Son of man, but my beloved had withdrawn himself, [and] was gone: Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river. my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, behold, at the bank of the river, they smote me, they wounded me; very many trees, the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:8 I charge you, go down into the desert, and go into the sea: O daughters of Jerusalem. if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, [which being] brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:9 What [is] thy beloved more than [another] [that] every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, O thou fairest among women? what [is] thy beloved more than [another] that thou dost so charge us? because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

SONG OF SOLOMON 5:10 My beloved [is] white and ruddy, they shall be a [place] to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. the chiefest among ten thousand.
First 10 Verses of Ezekiel 47 meshed with Solomon 5, with the "Flower" language leading in this case Solomon, and this edits out the non "Dimensionality" based language of Ezekiel so the language comes together in one context, leaving out certain non essential phrases. Only the First 10 Passages of Ezekiel 47 and Solomon 5, operate in a "Tong" with a unified context. The rest of Solomon 5's verses just continue as if naturally following the modified context from speaking in a "Tong".

(The Theme of this "Tong" in Solomon 5 and Ezekiel 47 is the "Son of Man's relation to Star Wormwood, and the blessing of Star Wormwood) (Maybe another example of speaking in a Tong later or perhaps we are finished).