Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm a newbie here. If you guys represent teh kind of posting that goes on here, I going to be outta here ASAP. All you're doing is flamming. How juvenile and insensitive.

You are quite right in your assessment,and I for one apologize for the reply you received to this post.

Unfortunately there are a few people here who care not about others or this site.

However, with patience, you will find several posters who desire to glorify the name of Jesus Christ, so I hope you will give this experience a bit more of your time. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1. Quite irrelevant. This is what your buddy, posted, pudge, and does not deny it:

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag
Caught-lie:

2.Now, for the 10th time-do you agree with this alleged "good news"-yes or no.

Speak plainly, you puffed up bullfrog, devil child, man pleaser.

I thought so- a spineless man pleaser.

:rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Major Denominations MUST be watched carefully. They tend to not preach the true Gospel. That includes Methodists, Lutherans, some Baptists, Presbyterians, and Catholicism. You're safer (Spiritually) finding a local Non-Denominational, Christ centered, Bible believing Church. Preferably one that preaches the Grace Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, Presbyterian churches accept gay marriage and gay clergy. So watch out for churches such as that.
If you have any doubt, Google: Presbyterian churches allow gay clergy and their clergy officiate at gay marriages. This Denomination has become liberal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Lutheran churches have become liberal as well. There's a problem within the main Denominations. They seem to be turning more towards liberalism/worldliness.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, in essence, you have chosen not to accept me as a run of the mill country bumpkin? Yet, I have proven it over and over again to your satisfaction?
To the first, we are in agreement.

To the second, no, you have not proven it to my satisfaction. The fact that you are able to dissect my post and provide this cogent response tells me you are capable of discernment when you are so inclined. That you play the part of the "just a simple fellow" is only an excuse to be intellectually lazy when it suits you. Be a better man than this.

AMR

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To the first, we are in agreement.

To the second, no, you have not proven it to my satisfaction. The fact that you are able to dissect my post and provide this cogent response tells me you are capable of discernment when you are so inclined. That you play the part of the "just a simple fellow" is only an excuse to be intellectually lazy when it suits you. Be a better man than this.

AMR

Perhaps, I'm unable or unwilling to be a better man than "THIS." Perhaps, I believe I'm already the best man I can possibly be? Have you considered "THAT?"

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps, I'm unable or unwilling to be a better man than "THIS." Perhaps, I believe I'm already the best man I can possibly be? Have you considered "THAT?"
I have indeed. If I were to take your word for it, I would have to conclude then that you are double-minded (James 1:8). Instead, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt by making myself aware of when you conveniently opt to play the simple fellow versus someone who can actually parse some content and respond substantively. You generally opt for the easy way out (too many big words!, too long a post!, I do not have the time!, etc.) because you are discerning enough to know when your infelicity has gotten you into a pickle you cannot escape from without enduring some public embarrassment.

This is the usual mode of folks that present themselves to be open to discussion at length when their real agenda is to just wile away the time with acrimonious and baiting posts. No one that is serious about discussing matters of the faith is really fooled by their efforts.

AMR

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AMR believes I can be a better man. He is a very wise man, however, he cannot accept the possibility that his discernment may be somewhat askew? Perhaps, I'm the "country bumpkin" that he has chosen to deny?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have indeed. If I were to take your word for it, I would have to conclude then that you are double-minded (James 1:8). Instead, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt by making myself aware of when you conveniently opt to play the simple fellow versus someone who can actually parse some content and respond substantively. You generally opt for the easy way out (too many big words!, too long a post!, I do not have the time!, etc.) because you are discerning enough to know when your infelicity has gotten you into a pickle you cannot escape from without enduring some public embarrassment.

This is the usual mode of folks that present themselves to be open to discussion at length when their real agenda is to just wile away the time with acrimonious and baiting posts. No one that is serious about discussing matters of the faith is really fooled by their efforts.

AMR

Most of what you had to say here is pure rubbish. It seems as if, even you are capable of "Uneducated" theories/guesses. By the way, I hope you realize that James was speaking to the scattered tribes of Israel and not to the Gentile believers. I really do appreciate your "Psychoanalysis" of me, though. Even though it falls far short of having any substantive truth behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.