Sola Scriptura

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your first verses, John 17:1-3 progressing to verses 4-5 prove the Trinity or at least that Jesus is God.

I said
I don't know what you think you see but it isn't there. Jesus is still praying to the Father and remembering what it was like when it was just Jesus and God and the glory that went along with being Gods Son. And Jesus was asking the Father after what He has just gone through for the Father to glorify Him as the Father told Him He would do.
[Jhn 17:1-5
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
4 "I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 "And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your first verses, John 17:1-3 progressing to verses 4-5 prove the Trinity or at least that Jesus is God.

I said
God told you that He would send strong delusions.For people who don't follow the rules o9f believing.

[2Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rules of believing. No guessing. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I don't know what you think you see but it isn't there. Jesus is still praying to the Father and remembering what it was like when it was just Jesus and God and the glory that went along with being Gods Son. And Jesus was asking the Father after what He has just gone through for the Father to glorify Him as the Father told Him He would do.
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
4 "I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 "And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

What does the highlighted phrase tell you Squeaky?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

What does the highlighted phrase tell you Squeaky?

I said
It tells me that before the world God created Jesus first. And Jesus was so thrilled being there with God that it just over whelmed Him with the glory. And that God asked Him to love us the way God loved Jesus.
And Jesus remembered that glory.

[Col 1:15
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
It tells me that before the world God created Jesus first. And Jesus was so thrilled being there with God that it just over whelmed Him with the glory. And that God asked Him to love us the way God loved Jesus.
And Jesus remembered that glory.

Squeaky, you cold never be so wrong! It says the glory I had with you before the world was. That is before creation. Jesus is the uncreated, eternal Son of God,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, you cold never be so wrong! It says the glory I had with you before the world was. That is before creation. Jesus is the uncreated, eternal Son of God,

I said
I don't know why you would say that. I showed you why.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I don't know why you would say that. I showed you why.

The problem is that you do not understand that Jesus is ETERNAL. He has no beginning or end.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The problem is that you do not understand that Jesus is ETERNAL. He has no beginning or end.

I said
lolol Not according to scripture. I knew you got off in your imagination with that trinity thing. But I'm starting to worry about you. When you don't even believe the basics. Jesus being the Son of God.

I'm afraid your turning into one of them antichrist's who say that God came in the flesh instead of Jesus. And only Jesus.

[1Jo 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
[1Jo 4:3
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the [spirit] of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
[2Jo 1:7
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lolol Not according to scripture. I knew you got off in your imagination with that trinity thing. But I'm starting to worry about you. When you don't even believe the basics. Jesus being the Son of God.

I'm afraid your turning into one of them antichrist's who say that God came in the flesh instead of Jesus. And only Jesus.

[1Jo 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
[1Jo 4:3
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the [spirit] of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
[2Jo 1:7
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Read it and weep Squeaky.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Read it and weep Squeaky.

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

I said
lol Your going to have to tell me what you see. What I see is the Word of life(Bible) that has eternal life in it. And was manifested to us by Jesus. That Word allows us to have fellowship with God the Father.
I think your shot yourself in the foot. That supports everything I have been telling you.

[1Jo 1:1-3
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life--
2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us--
3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Origin of Gods Word.

Gods Word originated from God the Father. It had to be given to Jesus by the Father.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

Gods Word did NOT originate from Jesus. Jesus got the Word from God the Father.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Gods Word did NOT originate from the Holy Spirit. Jesus got the Word from God the Father, and the Holy Spirit only quotes what Jesus said.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit is NOT allowed to speak to us any other way.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

This is where the Godhead came from. All three are rooted and grounded in the Word of God. All three only speak Gods Word. But only one of them is God. That would be the Father.

We are trying to deal with the Word of God in the very same way that Jesus dealt with the Word. He is our example. It didnt make Jesus God, and it isnt going to make us God.

John 17:1-3

(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Your going to have to tell me what you see. What I see is the Word of life(Bible) that has eternal life in it. And was manifested to us by Jesus. That Word allows us to have fellowship with God the Father.
I think your shot yourself in the foot. That supports everything I have been telling you.

[1Jo 1:1-3
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life--
2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us--
3 that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.

Squeaky, You twist scripture so terribly because you are backed into a corner. Jesus is the eternal life that was handled and touch by the Apostles. They didn't have the Bible at that time. How dense are you or are you just afraid to say that you are in error fearing because your theology will crumble like a house of cards.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, You twist scripture so terribly because you are backed into a corner. Jesus is the eternal life that was handled and touch by the Apostles. They didn't have the Bible at that time. How dense are you or are you just afraid to say that you are in error fearing because your theology will crumble like a house of cards.

I said
ROFLOL Where do you come up with them ideas? I have proved everything I say with scripture. I follow the rules of believing. You cant say that, you add so much wild imagination you do suprize me some times.
Like where in the world do you come up with backed in a corner? Try a little common sense. They didn't need the bible they had Jesus. Jesus told them the Father was giving all them words to Jesus.. He was always glorifying the Father is what He done and what He said. I guess I should have said they have the Word of God.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Where do you come up with them ideas? I have proved everything I say with scripture. I follow the rules of believing. You cant say that, you add so much wild imagination you do suprize me some times.
Like where in the world do you come up with backed in a corner? Try a little common sense. They didn't need the bible they had Jesus. Jesus told them the Father was giving all them words to Jesus.. He was always glorifying the Father is what He done and what He said. I guess I should have said they have the Word of God.

48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

The reason you laugh is to discredit the truth of the Scriptures which shows everyone here how apostate you are. You are an unbeliever headed for hell.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Oh no. That's blasphemy. You are turning into an antichrist.

Your revelations are not worth squat. You are an unsaved false teacher possessed by a demon. You deny the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 2:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have the audacity to quote the word of Jesus to me. Your demon is very smart and shows that he knows who Jesus is. Well, I know who He is and where He is from. Squeaky, you need to wake up and understand who it is that has control over you and it isn't the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 New Living Translation (NLT)

14 But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

15 So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.