ECT So you say you are born again

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GROSNICK asked,

Who was Jesus speaking to in the 4 Gospels?
--------------------------------------------------

Looks like only John's book unless you consider the statement

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all,

-----------------======================----------

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old?

John 7:50 Nicodemus saith unto them, (he that came to Jesus by night, being one of them,)

John 19:39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night,

and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight.

Matthew 15:24 Jesus tells us who He was speaking to in the 4 Gospels!! "But he answered
and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

OCTOBER23

GM said,
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
------------------------------------
SENT TO - IS NOT THE SAME AS SPEAKING TO.

:mad:
-----------------------------------------

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Hey!!! Argue with Paul! He wrote all those "I's"; the passage, not me. It is a shame you need to have such picayune stuff pointed out to you. But then I should always expect that from your cult mentality.
+

I Can Answer Your 'Questions', Without Arguing With Paul. Say When

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 3

8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

$1,000,000 to CR or any other liar that can demonstrate this property of vanishing before your sight or appearing from behind locked doors. And it isn't David Copperfield.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps I should have added this [alternate] question to the OP:

What evidence should be expected TO my disposition that would affirm me to myself that I have been, born again?

I said
Its when all things become new. And you have crucified your emotions and feelings. And you have brought every thought in your mind unto the obedience of the new testament. And you receive the revelations of Jesus Christ.

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

I can tell you from experience everything about you will be changed. your dress, your tast, your likes and dislikes. When you have purged your mind of all thoughts contrary to the new testament.