Sherman's Pick 9/30/2017

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bumping this one up from a SPOTD because it is so good!

I do have a point. The text under discussion is being ignored and adulterated by you in your quest to prove Jesus is the Spirit. You will go to whatever lengths you can to discredit what the word of God actually says. Pointing off in some lame direction having nothing to do with the wisdom Paul is giving here.

We are to put on the whole armour of God so we can stand against the wiles of the devil....spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph. 6:11-12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

I gave you the perfect example of how we are to wield the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, just as Jesus did in the wilderness, but you were in too much of a hurry to jump back on your homemade soap box to hear what Paul is saying. That's a pity, and you do it ALL THE TIME. You ignore scripture so you can preach your own prideful ideas about God.

This is why no one can ever discuss scripture when you are butting in. You won't discuss the verse or topic at hand, you spit on the word of God and make up your own version with your misreading.....all to prove your stupid idea that there is no distinction in the persons of God. The way you tell it, God was wrong, and didn't actually mean Father, Son, and Spirit. He didn't really mean, "Let US make man in OUR image."

Disgusting. :down:
Congrats Glorydaz!

Thread rules:
1. Congrats only
2. No debating
3. No trolling

Any disruption of the thread or rule breaking will get you removed from the thread.