Shalom. Shabbat.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you observe Shabbat at home? I am living at a temporary residence. For a long time now in my life I have not used my phone, internet, or my computer. A long time ago I was observing Shabbat or the Sabbath at home but with my computer on. I was able to make a lot of good posts, even Christian posts, I am a Jew and not a Christian now, though I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation, but I sensed that something happened somewhere in the United States of America (even when I wasn't doing anything or was just sitting there), and I stopped, even personally not using electricity on the Sabbath except for the light in the Bathroom. The congregation that I have attended does use electricity. In any case, I advise against this unless your house is set up according to Jewish standards. The point is that we can all learn from each other, and if you are not at home you may be at synagogue or the congregation you attend. Shabbat, the Sabbath, is a day of rest.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I am a Jew and not a Christian now, though I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation
Which makes you a Christian, but whatev's :D

Sure it does! Matthew through Revelation all talk about the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day, so if you "accept" Matthew through Revelation, then you accept the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. No other option.

:)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Sure it does! Matthew through Revelation all talk about the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day, so if you "accept" Matthew through Revelation, then you accept the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. No other option.

Shalom.

Enjoy the Sabbath.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

I have reasons for not being a Christian. But I have no reason to reject Matthew through Revelation. I accept that Jesus rose from the dead.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

I have reasons for not being a Christian.

Yes, and the main reason being you have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Saviour.

Romans 9:4-5
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and the main reason being you have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Saviour.

Romans 9:4-5
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.​
Shalom.

I do not know this to say that Jesus is God. I accept Jesus as the Son of God. I do not know what you mean by reject Jesus as God. I accept Him as Savior. He is not Savior in the same way that God is our Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not know this to say that Jesus is God. I accept Jesus as the Son of God. I do not know what you mean by reject Jesus as God. I accept Him as Savior. He is not Savior in the same way that God is our Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

There ya go....that's why you're not a Christian. You're ineligible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There ya go....that's why you're not a Christian. You're ineligible.
Shalom.

No. I accept Matthew through Revelation, and I am still not a Christian. I do not believe in the Trinity and I do believe in God's commandments, God's / His commands.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

No. I accept Matthew through Revelation, and I am still not a Christian. I do not believe in the Trinity and I do believe in God's commandments, God's / His commands.

Shalom.

Jacob

You have no Saviour. That's a real problem for you. All this talk about your Jewish religion and what you're doing is nothing more than the vain imaginings of a natural man of the flesh.

Searching searching but never finding. :sigh:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have no Saviour. That's a real problem for you. All this talk about your Jewish religion and what you're doing is nothing more than the vain imaginings of a natural man of the flesh.

Searching searching but never finding. :sigh:

Shalom.

You are thinking of philosophy, not Judaism.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

I do not believe in the Trinity and I do believe in God's commandments.

Who was wrestling with Jacob in Genesis 32:24-30?

So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God. For the one who has entered His rest has himself also rested from his works, as God did from His. - Hebrews 4:9-10

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Who was wrestling with Jacob in Genesis 32:24-30?
Shalom.

I do not know. It says a Man. In Hosea it says, or speaks of, the Angel. Does the word angel mean messenger? Are you able to show me the Hebrew? I see it says אִישׁ. Hebrew is read from right to left. I can read the Hebrew word, but I do not think angel. It is a man, or man. See also Hosea 12:4.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not use the word Saviour. I use the word Savior. I use it of God, and I use it of Jesus, in different ways.

Shalom.

Jacob

Same word....different spelling. Same God....Same Saviour.

You have no Saviour...no matter how you spell the word.