Shalom. Is the reading of the Old Covenant the reading of the Torah?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Is the reading of the Old Covenant the reading of the Torah? Some might refer to the TaNaKh or the 39 Books from Genesis to Malachi as the Old Covenant.

Are the Ten Commandments the Old Covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Is the reading of the Old Covenant the reading of the Torah? Some might refer to the TaNaKh or the 39 Books from Genesis to Malachi as the Old Covenant.

Are the Ten Commandments the Old Covenant?

Shalom.

Jacob
It was my understanding that the old testament or covenant indeed refers toothed Torah.

peace friend.... hope you are well

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It was my understanding that the old testament or covenant indeed refers toothed Torah.

peace friend.... hope you are well

Shalom.

Thank you for your answer or response. When you think of the old covenant do you think of the Torah or one of the covenants found in the Torah?

There is a scripture verse from Matthew through Revelation that refers to the reading of the old covenant.

Have you heard of the Five Books of Moses, the Law, or the Law of Moses?

Is the old covenant the Ten Commandments? What is the Law of Moses? Is it Scripture or is it the Law given to the nation of Israel by God and through the prophet Moses?

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Thank you for your answer or response. When you think of the old covenant do you think of the Torah or one of the covenants found in the Torah?

There is a scripture verse from Matthew through Revelation that refers to the reading of the old covenant.

Have you heard of the Five Books of Moses, the Law, or the Law of Moses?

Is the old covenant the Ten Commandments? What is the Law of Moses? Is it Scripture or is it the Law given to the nation of Israel by God and through the prophet Moses?

Shalom.

Jacob
Jeremiah: 9. 22. Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcases of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them. 23. Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24. But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. 25. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; 26. Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.

(I do not divide Israel from the heathen or gentile. There is one way that is good and right. It is reiterated in both the OT and the New Covenant, though you would find few who grasp this most likely.

peace)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jeremiah: 9. 22. Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcases of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them. 23. Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24. But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD. 25. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; 26. Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.

(I do not divide Israel from the heathen or gentile. There is one way that is good and right. It is reiterated in both the OT and the New Covenant, though you would find few who grasp this most likely.

peace)

Shalom.

Thank you for sharing from Jeremiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yea, but He wrote it.

Shalom.

Unfortunately for you and your statement, you are incorrect. Yeshua did not write the Torah.

I was referring to Matthew 5:17-20 where it is recorded that Yeshua said that we are to keep and teach the commandments in, and / or of the Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

The Torah is sometimes called the Five Books of Moses. Who wrote the Torah?
The Ruach Elohim

Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth. - Psalm 78:1
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: - Proverbs 3:1

Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no. - Exodus 16:4

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Ruach Elohim

Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth. - Psalm 78:1
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: - Proverbs 3:1

Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law, or no. - Exodus 16:4
Shalom.

I believe that you are pointing out that we are talking about God's law here.

Shalom.

Jacob