Saved Is Temporary-Salvation Is Eternal

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
was the Holy Spirit sent to hide from people or to guide people into all truth?

I said
Most people don't understand that nothing works in the new testament unless God makes it work. And God doesn't make anything work until the person humbles themselves. To the point that God approves of. Which is a whole lot humbler than most people are willing to do. Humble is a hard lesson but very necessary.

fishrovmen

I said
Most people don't understand that nothing works in the new testament unless God makes it work. And God doesn't make anything work until the person humbles themselves. To the point that God approves of. Which is a whole lot humbler than most people are willing to do. Humble is a hard lesson but very necessary.

Are you saying that a believer has to work to find the Holy Spirit for three years in the flesh? Isn't a believer sealed with the Holy Spirit upon the expression of faith?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying that a believer has to work to find the Holy Spirit for three years in the flesh? Isn't a believer sealed with the Holy Spirit upon the expression of faith?

I said
Well the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Then one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Now you have seen a few of the revelations I have received. But in 25 years I have received over 2500 of these revelations on any subject in the new testament. What I always do when the naysayers start telling me I'm wrong. I just ask them to show me their revelations of Jesus Christ and I will compare them to mine. In 28 years on the net no one has ever showed me theirs. And I can only share with you what I have received.

[Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught [it], but [it came] through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

fishrovmen

I said
Well the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Then one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Now you have seen a few of the revelations I have received. But in 25 years I have received over 2500 of these revelations on any subject in the new testament. What I always do when the naysayers start telling me I'm wrong. I just ask them to show me their revelations of Jesus Christ and I will compare them to mine. In 28 years on the net no one has ever showed me theirs. And I can only share with you what I have received.

[Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught [it], but [it came] through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

I am not interested in your "revelations", I want you to explain what "finding the Holy Spirit" means in post #19.
And also eleven years to "come to Jesus", what is that all about?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not interested in your "revelations", I want you to explain what "finding the Holy Spirit" means in post #19.
And also eleven years to "come to Jesus", what is that all about?

I said
finding the Holy Spirit within yourself. The Holy Spirit will never work through emotions. He will only gently quote verses. The eleven years is in the meat understanding where you crucify all your emotions and feelings. There is a revelation on the milk and the meat understanding. The Holy Spirit brings us the wisdom from above.

[Jas 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm saved AND SEALED.

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV - [FONT=&quot]In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.[/FONT]

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm saved AND SEALED.

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV - [FONT="]In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.[/FONT]

I said
Be careful with boasting. You know what Paul said.

[Phl 3:8-14
8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which [is] from the law, but that which [is] through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith;
10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death,
11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.