Sad News John McCain has brain cancer

exminister

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/...ws&contentID=65596160&pgtype=article&referer=

WASHINGTON — Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona and the Republican Party’s presidential nominee in 2008, has brain cancer, according to a statement his office released on Wednesday.

Mr. McCain was treated at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix last Friday to remove a blood clot above his left eye. The brain tumor — known as a glioblastoma — was discovered during that procedure, the statement said.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is the political section, right? Good riddance. He is on the wrong side of right and wrong, all the time. He profanes God in his decisions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aren't those Trump lemmings a classless class act?

Chances are that John McCain's brain tumor was brought on by exposure to Agent Orange while he served in Vietnam.

Thanks for serving our country Senator McCain. May God be with you during this difficult time in your life.

Greg Jennings

This is the political section, right? Good riddance. He is on the wrong side of right and wrong, all the time. He profanes God in his decisions.

Good riddance?

I think I speak for everyone when I say, [bleep] you

When cancer rears its ugly head in your direction, I hope others aren't as cold to you as you are to them

Greg Jennings

A short summary, since many don't pay attention.

Well let's pretend that your article is 100% true (for clarity's sake: it is a blog post that is in no way representative of the Senator McCain that I have followed for the past 15 years or so, calling him a liberal and such):

McCain is a Christian man. Are you saying that all liberals deserve hellfire?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was going to get there eventually. Might as well do it on the first page of the thread.

You guys don't waste any time, huh?

Who brought Hitler into the conversation? Let me give you a hint ... it wasn't Greg Jennings. He actually defended McCain. This thread *should be* about well wishes, concern and appreciation for John McCain.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Look who defends the man who defends homos and the American holocaust which is literally much bigger than what Hitler did. McCain defends those who murdered twice as much as Stalin. Notice how aCW is always on the side of the sodomy supporter, when push comes to shove.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
McCain and 4 other liberal Democrats including "hero" John Glenn took bribes to help cover up financial crimes in the millions.