Righteousness and Justification by Faith

God's Truth

Here's a great big cast iron cooking pot calling a little tiny cast iron cup holder BLACK. :rotfl:

Oh look, daqq likes that. I guess you think glorydazed agrees with your false doctrines?

God says not to play favoritism, if you do you are Hell bound. You are trying to encourage glorydazed for being rude to me. You must know you are not right in the heart.

daqq

Oh look, daqq likes that. I guess you think glorydazed agrees with your false doctrines?

God says not to play favoritism, if you do you are Hell bound. You are trying to encourage glorydazed for being rude to me. You must know you are not right in the heart.

I know full well that GD and I have very sharp disagreements in doctrine but that does not keep me from thanking anyone's post when they speak truth. Moreover, by thanking her post, (because I agreed with what she said and know it is true), my point came across loud and clear to you without my having to say a word to you, (and I like that fact, lol). But now that you have brought it up, I feel compelled to let you know that the imagery which you present is in my estimation even worse than what GD said to you: for in my mind, when you speak, (the way you write), I picture something more like Kathy Bates on a bad day holding a cast iron skillet up at James Caan, (MISERY), while commanding him to "OBEY!" People do not "OBEY!" because they are commanded to do so, but rather, they "submit themselves" because they love the One they wish to submit themselves unto. I suppose it is just all in your delivery and the way you speak, but it seems from your speech that you imagine God to be more like Pharaoh than a loving Father, (and perhaps that is because of all the terrible translations of the so-called "Old Testament"). But what happened with the Pharaoh situation? It was bondage and the Father delivered His people from it. I do not say these things to hurt you but to inform you of what I see as the truth so as to maybe help you if possible. I cannot speak for others but I have now told you what I see, as kindly as I know how to do in such a situation, and really mean it for your good: doubtful that anyone is going to take you seriously so long as you keep telling people they must "OBEY!", (no matter what or WHO you are talking about when you say that). :)

God's Truth

I know full well that GD and I have very sharp disagreements in doctrine but that does not keep me from thanking anyone's post when they speak truth. Moreover, by thanking her post, (because I agreed with what she said and know it is true), my point came across loud and clear to you without my having to say a word to you, (and I like that fact, lol). But now that you have brought it up, I feel compelled to let you know that the imagery which you present is in my estimation even worse than what GD said to you: for in my mind, when you speak, (the way you write), I picture something more like Kathy Bates on a bad day holding a cast iron skillet up at James Caan, (MISERY), while commanding him to "OBEY!" People do not "OBEY!" because they are commanded to do so, but rather, they "submit themselves" because they love the One they wish to submit themselves unto. I suppose it is just all in your delivery and the way you speak, but it seems from your speech that you imagine God to be more like Pharaoh than a loving Father, (and perhaps that is because of all the terrible translations of the so-called "Old Testament"). But what happened with the Pharaoh situation? It was bondage and the Father delivered His people from it. I do not say these things to hurt you but to inform you of what I see as the truth so as to maybe help you if possible. I cannot speak for others but I have now told you what I see, as kindly as I know how to do in such a situation, and really mean it for your good: doubtful that anyone is going to take you seriously so long as you keep telling people they must "OBEY!", (no matter what or WHO you are talking about when you say that). :)

They go against me for saying we have to obey to get saved and to stay saved.

I take a lot of careful time and love posting what I post, and mostly get insults from blind people with hard hearts.

You are not right in the heart either, since you joined in with an enemy of yours to encourage her to continue to verbally abuse me.

You misjudge me and are an unfair person.

You also put down the Holy Bible, which proves further that your heart is not right.

iouae

Yes Paul didn't just push God's laws aside and not do any works, he did both, through faith and love. He had faith and loved God from his heart.

You can hear the spirit in Paul.

Paul must be doing something right if he gets to write half of the NT.

It is often our biases which blind us to what Paul is saying.

For instance if a teenage daughter asks her father if she can go out at night.
The Father answers, "Yes, but I want you in bed by 11pm".
So she is, in her boyfriend's bed by 11pm.

She is hearing her father, and interpreting him the way SHE wants to hear him.

daqq

I take a lot of careful time and love posting what I post, and mostly get insults from blind people with hard hearts.

You are not right in the heart either, since you joined in with an enemy of yours to encourage her to continue to verbally abuse me.

You misjudge me and are an unfair person.

You also put down the Holy Bible, which proves further that your heart is not right.

The idiom, "the pot (or cauldron) calling the kettle black", is not an evil or nasty thing to say to someone. You apparently do not even understand the phrase: which reveals that even your judgment of my heart and the hearts of other people is error. Moreover, when you judge the hearts of others, you are utterly disobeying the commandment of both the Master and Paul who teaches the same, (see Rom 2:1-8).

Matthew 7:1-12 HNV
1 "Don't judge, so that you won't be judged.
2 For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you.
3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye?
4 Or how will you tell your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye;' and behold, the beam is in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
6 "Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
7 "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you.
8 For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened.
9 Or who is there among you, who, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?
10 Or if he asks for a fish, who will give him a serpent?
11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
12 Therefore whatever you desire for men to do to you, you shall also do to them; for this is the Torah and the Prophets.

Everyone can see how I answered you as politely as I could in my previous post, even though you had already insinuated that I am hell-bound and stated that I am not right in the heart, (which you have now repeated again in your judgment even after I tried to explain as politely as I know how to do).

Now therefore, according to the statement from the Master which I have quoted herein, you are judged by your own words:

By your own words you have not obeyed the Testimony of Messiah in Matthew 7:1-2.
You may have been "saved" but by your own testimony you have not "stayed saved" . . . :chuckle:

glorydaz

I haven't said anything about you, and the reason I reacted to meshaks post is because she is right regarding how overly sensitive you are, you go over the top if people don't agree with every single thing you say, you take things too personally.

You just don't like to be corrected by anyone about anything.

No you did say something about me and you prove that you are a dishonest person.

Here's a great big cast iron cooking pot calling a little tiny cast iron cup holder BLACK. :rotfl:

I make a joke about your hypocrisy, and you come unglued....like it's a big secret. :chuckle:

You give yourself permission to tell Marhig she is a "Dishonest Person", and you claim I'm the RUDE ONE? :rotfl: What a joke you are, God's UNtruth. Just look at yourself. Attacking someone for laughing at my joke. Shame on you. You are way too self absorbed. That's SOOOOO unhealthy. :sigh:

God's Truth

The idiom, "the pot (or cauldron) calling the kettle black", is not an evil or nasty thing to say to someone. You apparently do not even understand the phrase: which reveals that even your judgment of my heart and the hearts of other people is error. Moreover, when you judge the hearts of others, you are utterly disobeying the commandment of both the Master and Paul who teaches the same, (see Rom 2:1-8).

Matthew 7:1-12 HNV
1 "Don't judge, so that you won't be judged.
2 For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you.
3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye?
4 Or how will you tell your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye;' and behold, the beam is in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
6 "Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
7 "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you.
8 For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened.
9 Or who is there among you, who, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone?
10 Or if he asks for a fish, who will give him a serpent?
11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
12 Therefore whatever you desire for men to do to you, you shall also do to them; for this is the Torah and the Prophets.

Everyone can see how I answered you as politely as I could in my previous post, even though you had already insinuated that I am hell-bound and stated that I am not right in the heart, (which you have now repeated again in your judgment even after I tried to explain as politely as I know how to do).

Now therefore, according to the statement from the Master which I have quoted herein, you are judged by your own words:

By your own words you have not obeyed the Testimony of Messiah in Matthew 7:1-2.
You may have been "saved" but by your own testimony you have not "stayed saved" . . . :chuckle:

I already told you that you are a false judge. So you want to keep proving it?

daqq

I already told you that you are a false judge. So you want to keep proving it?

I spoke to you from the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know and obey, from the one whom you claim is God Almighty, having gone so far as to even say that Jesus is the Father. If therefore you truly believe what you claim to believe, and you truly obey what and Who you claim to obey, then why do you not believe those words from the scripture which I have quoted to you already? There is nothing I said in my previous post which is wrongfully judged concerning you, but that is rather just your opinion, and it is likely because of your inordinate amount esteem for yourself by way of imagining that you have a superior relationship with God compared to those who do not agree with your false doctrine. This alone proves that your doctrine is false because it breeds pride in you; which is right here on display for all to see. The Master warned you about the leaven of Herod and the leaven of the Pharisees, (which leaven is hypocrisy and doctrine according to the explanations given by the Master himself in the related passages).

Matthew 12:36-37 HNV
36 I tell you that every idle word that men speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

You are judged by your own words because you said that you yourself teach and believe that we must all "obey to get saved and to stay saved", and yet you have disobeyed Matthew 7:1-2 by judging my heart and insinuating that I am "hell-bound", (your words, which I can really only take as "lost" or "unsaved"). Moreover I already quoted the following to you and even highlighted it for this specific purpose:

Matthew 7:12 HNV

I showed you how I would like to be treated in my first response to you here in this thread. And you have shown me how you would like to be treated by all three of your responses to me. Now you have judged me, and you have been judged by the Word, (whom you falsely claim to know and obey), and moreover, according to the Word, you have been judged by your own words: just as the Word says which I have quoted from Matthew 12:37 above herein. I have only treated you like you showed me you wanted to be treated. :)

God's Truth

I spoke to you from the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know and obey, from the one whom you claim is God Almighty, having gone so far as to even say that Jesus is the Father. If therefore you truly believe what you claim to believe, and you truly obey what and Who you claim to obey, then why do you not believe those words from the scripture which I have quoted to you already? There is nothing I said in my previous post which is wrongfully judged concerning you, but that is rather just your opinion, and it is likely because of your inordinate amount esteem for yourself by way of imagining that you have a superior relationship with God compared to those who do not agree with your false doctrine. This alone proves that your doctrine is false because it breeds pride in you; which is right here on display for all to see. The Master warned you about the leaven of Herod and the leaven of the Pharisees, (which leaven is hypocrisy and doctrine according to the explanations given by the Master himself in the related passages).

Matthew 12:36-37 HNV
36 I tell you that every idle word that men speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

You are judged by your own words because you said that you yourself teach and believe that we must all "obey to get saved and to stay saved", and yet you have disobeyed Matthew 7:1-2 by judging my heart and insinuating that I am "hell-bound", (your words, which I can really only take as "lost" or "unsaved"). Moreover I already quoted the following to you and even highlighted it for this specific purpose:

Matthew 7:12 HNV

I showed you how I would like to be treated in my first response to you here in this thread. And you have shown me how you would like to be treated by all three of your responses to me. Now you have judged me, and you have been judged by the Word, (whom you falsely claim to know and obey), and moreover, according to the Word, you have been judged by your own words: just as the Word says which I have quoted from Matthew 12:37 above herein. I have only treated you like you showed me you wanted to be treated. :)

I am not going to read all that mess. Now stop badgering.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is despicable spreading lies about someone just because you don't like that person.

And claiming to be true and saved Christians.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What you and GT have in common is that you both think that you can keep the commandments. Making yourself hypocrites.

We are not the only ones, friend.

You don't know what hypocrite means.

BTW, I never claim I can keep Jesus' teachings.

You are liying too much. You are piling up sins with lies. It is not the way to be saved.

Robert Pate

Banned
We are not the only ones, friend.

You don't know what hypocrite means.

BTW, I never claim I can keep Jesus' teachings.

You are liying too much. You are piling up sins with lies. It is not the way to be saved.

The minute that you say that you obey Jesus is the minute that you become a hypocrite.