Revelations of Jesus

tattooedtzadik

Religion-Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi. Jews are still God's People. His word is Eternal and the promise of Abraham will never forsake Israel. To put it simply Jews can still experience the fullness of God's Salvation. They do not sand condemned as some Christian Extremists emphatically report through Pride and Arrogance. Paul said in Galatians he wished he was still a Jew. he was not worried about his own Salvation. But he said for the sake of Christ the glory of God was more important to him to follow Christ than to spend time with his Jewish Brethren and hanging onto his Jewish Heritage. He counted all as lost including his Jewish beliefs but he didn't reject its foundation. He taught the precepts of the Torah just like Yeshua.

Jesus was not a Christian. But by and large Christians are experiencing the fullness of God's Salvation in Jesus. They are the likened unto like the firstborn of God's Kingdom but Paul warns us not to be prideful since the Olive Tree of Israel (Jewry) can still inherit God's Promise of Salvation lest we fall off of God's Tree through pride and he graft them back in.

Still though there is no prophecy being spoken from Jewry today. But Christians have modern-day Prophets speaking through the gift of the Holy Spirit. Christians who went to Heaven and Hell and come back to tell the world through Christian books and give revelations such are like modern day prophets. Remember the full revelation of Scripture is Jesus that being Salvation (Man's Provision for Sin) and the full precepts of Prophecy are fulfilled in Jesus and the teaching of Heaven & Hell is the final teaching of all Revelations and Prophecies. No Prophecy has any greater weight than Heaven & Hell. This is why getting wrapped up in the End Times or Apocalypse can lead people astray since True Prophecy is about Jesus and fulfilled with the teachings on the Kingdom of Heaven.

Sacrifices-
Sacrifices stopped once Jesus sacrificed himself on the cross coincidentally foreshadowing the true sacrificial lamb had been slain. Since Jesus roamed the Earth there has yet to be a New Temple built which was destroyed by the Romans. Jews think the Temple being destroyed was merely a random event in history but for the believer Jesus being offered, the Temple being destroyed, and no sacrifices being offered to this day adds an additional level of illumination to the believer in Jesus.

Prophecy-
Prophecy has many faces, teachings, and perceptions. Many view it as End Times, The Last Days, The End of the World, Future Deceptions/Predictions, but that is only a side project of Prophecy. Prophecy began in Genesis and the first Prophecy was given by God promising to crush the seed of Satan with the seed of a Woman that being the birth of Jesus in Matthew and it goes all the way to the end with Revelation with Jesus talking about things to come in the New Heaven and the New Earth. So to fully fully grapple with the proper understanding and treament of Prophecy is the foreshadowing of Jesus and all the Prophets suffering was a foreshadowing as well. Many passages in Psalms talk about the Cross, the Lamb, and the Good Shepherd but there are Prophecies in the Bible everywhere that point strait to Jesus.

It is no mystery to me that Jesus taught all the Prophets pointed to him and were fulfilled in him. So the fulfillment of Prophecy is the Moshiach or Messiah. What is the revelation of this Prophecy?

Jesus tasted death for us and tells us what death holds. That if we believe in him we too will not die but have everlasting life. That being when we die our souls are ferried off into the Spirit World of either Heaven or Hell.

The Prophets tasted this and the Apostles said they wished to see the fulfillment of Prophecy that being Salvation through Messiah. It is written in the Old Testament but fully laid out in the New Testament. The fulfillment of enlightenment in Jesus and Prophecy is knowing Heaven and Hell are the true Prophecy. The End Times Prophecy is just an end to the story. But Prophecy tells us of the new beginning.
So all Prophecy throughout the Bible serves one purpose. To bring people to Jesus, to show Jesus revealed, to save the lost sinner, and to tell of the riches of God's Glory in the World to Come.

Salvation:
New Testament Scriptures lays it out perfectly for Salvation, its proponents being Christianity having the keys to the kingdom "Eternal Life" and "Everlasting Life"

Old Testament Scriptures foreshadow Heaven and Hell this is why Jewry says the subject of "Salvation" is not that important to being a Jew. They do not have the full revelation of Salvation without Jesus being the "way of Salvation" they merely have an old way of Righteous Faith which people have and can be saved by such as Noah, Moses, and Abraham but they lack the indwelling of the Holy Spirit regarding Prophecy. This is why the last Jewish Prophet was Micah from the Bible and Jewry understands this. But again because Prophecy is about Jesus he is the Great Prophet and brought forth what? The Teaching of Heaven and Hell. He barely talked about the End Times. He talked about Heaven more. He talked about Hell more than the End Times yet people get so wrapped up in it.

This is the beginning of the works of work of things I was shown, learned, or have come to a greater understanding of. It is hard for a Jew to see these things since they throw out Jesus. It is difficult for Christians to see some of these things since they throw out the Torah. I revere them both. In a word I am a Jewish-Christian.

HisServant

The Jews are no longer God's chosen people... he himself said he divorced them and he is unable to return to them.

Sorry but you are out of luck if you still think you can abide by some sort of Jewish-Christian hybrid religion.

RBBI

There is a higher realm of prophecy than just predicting future events. The basis of it is declaring those things that are not as though they were, which is the role of a King who declares what will be in his kingdom. It's the same basis as the Spirit that moved upon the face of the waters, and the nature of ElYon, possessor of heaven and earth, and the root of miracles. And so we are told; seek to prophesy.

Blindness to the Hebrew roots of our faith and a Jewish Messiah, is a condition of the body at large. The gentiles were grafted into the Jews and HaShem did not graft gentiles into a dead tree; the daughter of Zion is "only sleeping".

achduke

The Jews are no longer God's chosen people... he himself said he divorced them and he is unable to return to them.

Sorry but you are out of luck if you still think you can abide by some sort of Jewish-Christian hybrid religion.

Romans 11:26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

HisServant

Romans 11:26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

How about you read the rest of the chapter to understand that this has nothing to do with ethnic Israel.

The seed are Abraham are reckoned by faith, not by ethnicity.

achduke

How about you read the rest of the chapter to understand that this has nothing to do with ethnic Israel.

The seed are Abraham are reckoned by faith, not by ethnicity.

I never said it was ethnic Israel. It has always been about belief. God almost exterminated Ethnic Israel because of unbelief until Moses interceded. Even then believing strangers could join Israel and had to be treated the same.

Exodus 12:48 "And when a stranger sojourns with you and wants to keep the Passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as a native of the land. For no uncircumcised person shall eat it.

Exodus 12:49 "One law shall be for the native-born and for the stranger who sojourns among you."

All believers (gentile and native) are grafted onto the root which is Israel.

RBBI

Only in the context of the OT.

Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. (Galatians 3:7 NKJV)​

Does that then imply "Christians" only to you? Wonder how this works out then? Looks like, to the Jew FIRST, then to the gentile....Also note they are still called JEWS even to the end of the book.

Salvation is OF the Jews, yet most of Christianity seems to want to omit that part and them altogether. It is a JEWISH COVENANT, a blood covenant, it is JEWISH feasts that are being spiritually fulfilled now (Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles) in man. It is a JEWISH tabernacle of Moses that Heb. 10 tells us is the pattern of spiritual or heavenly things.

Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. 9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne.....

achduke

Does that then imply "Christians" only to you? Wonder how this works out then? Looks like, to the Jew FIRST, then to the gentile....Also note they are still called JEWS even to the end of the book.

Salvation is OF the Jews, yet most of Christianity seems to want to omit that part and them altogether. It is a JEWISH COVENANT, a blood covenant, it is JEWISH feasts that are being spiritually fulfilled now (Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles) in man. It is a JEWISH tabernacle of Moses that Heb. 10 tells us is the pattern of spiritual or heavenly things.

Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. 9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne.....

Hi RBBI,

A couple of corrections.

Salvation is from the Jews. Christ is a Jew.

Also they are feasts of God and the covenant was with all of Israel not just Jews.

RBBI

Hi RBBI

A couple of corrections.

Salvation is from the Jews. Christ is a Jew.

Also they are feasts of God and the covenant was with all of Israel not just Jews.

I don't think the word "of" changes anything. Gentile men were allowed but they had to be circumcised first. Agreeing to the covenant, made them proselytes.

achduke

I don't think the word "of" changes anything. Gentile men were allowed but they had to be circumcised first. Agreeing to the covenant, made them proselytes.

Do you think after they were circumcised and later on when they had learned the law they would have been treated any different then a native born?

RBBI

Do you think after they were circimsiced and later on when they had learned the law they would have been treated any different then a native born?

They were called strangers, and certain requirements were made of them. There were discussions made of how to deal with them, at various times. Yeshua rebuked the Pharisees for trying to gain one proselyte, so apparently they were interested in gaining converts at that time, at least.