Repent and Be Saved

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No, repentance is an evidence that Jesus had no need to sacrifice himself for no one. All we need is to repent and return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19)

Repentance is a synonym with faith in the context of the gospel. I doubt anyone's salvation who thinks otherwise.

sfontel

I believe onlyrepentance is not enought....Adam broke the covenant and was expeled from gardem and died spiritly and phisicaly as God said...If repentence was enought God could have restore and keep us alive at the moment we repent...

In resume, fixing the covenant is something beyond human abilities, effords or feelings ...Only God can...Jesus did!

God bless!

beloved57

I believe onlyrepentance is not enought....Adam broke the covenant and was expeled from gardem and died spiritly and phisicaly as God said...If repentence was enought God could have restore and keep us alive at the moment we repent...

In resume, fixing the covenant is something beyond human abilities, effords or feelings ...Only God can...Jesus did!

God bless!

One must be made alive spiritually before they can act or do anything !

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Now, you seem to be implying that God was a liar to inspire His prophets do teach that no one is supposed to shed his blood for the sins of another, and then to claim that Jesus did it. (Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20)
He could only do it (take our place in His death upon the cross) because He was completely righteous. It is not God lying at all. It is being consistent with what the scriptures reveal, not withholding the truth from you.

The prophets wrote of this and the New Testament shows Jesus prophesying about Himself in this way as well. The event of His death is recorded there. That He brought the new covenant is recorded there as well. Without His death can we say we have the new covenant?

sfontel

Did you write that Adam broke the Covenant and died spiritually ?
Well by Spiritualy dead I mean that Adam lost the every day comunion with God as says in the narrative of Genesis...

God no longer visited Adam every day....so he mess up that...

And if the covenat is not fixed...Adam by himself can not reinstate this comunion anymore....

So, even if Adam is alive....he is alone and alone and apart from God...Spiritualy dead...

God bless I hope I clear up!

beloved57

Well by Spiritualy dead I mean that Adam lost the every day comunion with God as says in the narrative of Genesis...

God no longer visited Adam every day....so he mess up that...

And if the covenat is not fixed...Adam by himself can not reinstate this comunion anymore....

So, even if Adam is alive....he is alone and alone and apart from God...Spiritualy dead...

God bless I hope I clear up!

If you believe man in Adam died spiritually, then why did you find my statement that man must be made spiritually alive before he acts ?

sfontel

If you believe man in Adam died spiritually, then why did you find my statement that man must be made spiritually alive before he acts ?
Lol....I think we are talking about the same thing....

I just did not understood what you ment....

But yes...through act faith....the Holy Spirit gives us spiritual life again...

Its not what should be just yet...as what we see now as by mirror as Paul puts it...

But we know where we are going!

Jesus is God! Amen!

beloved57

Lol....I think we are talking about the same thing....

I just did not understood what you ment....

But yes...through act faith....the Holy Spirit gives us spiritual life again...

Its not what should be just yet...as what we see now as by mirror as Paul puts it...

But we know where we are going!

Jesus is God! Amen!

Now you are saying that a spiritually dead person can perform a act that makes them alive .

sfontel

Now you are saying that a spiritually dead person can perform a act that makes them alive .
No....I said through the act of faith base on free will the Holy Spirit makes the person spiritualy alive again....

The power to make one alive or not rest in God not in us....we as Adam can not reinstate the covenant...

We express the physical and emotional desire through faith!

Yes, we are dead in our sins(sepateted from God)....but we can still able to think, express free will, walk....talk...so for responsable...

beloved57

No....I said through the act of faith base on free will the Holy Spirit makes the person spiritualy alive again....

The power to make one alive or not rest in God not in us....we as Adam can not reinstate the covenant...

We express the physical and emotional desire through faith!

Yes, we are dead in our sins(sepateted from God)....but we can still able to think, express free will, walk....talk...so for responsable...

You are inconsistent, a double mined person! A spiritually dead person can't do anything, they are dead, no life !

sfontel

You are inconsistent, a double mined person! A spiritually dead person can't do anything, they are dead, no life !
What??????????

I got it.....I think you may be like those that try to invent a new Gospel!!!!....lol....

God bless buddy!

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

Dogs are gentiles and you know this. Dogs did crucify long before they nailed the Lord to the cross. But David wrote it long before they started crucifying people.

I do but the idea was born in the heart of Jesus when he forbade his own disciples to take the gospel of salvation to the Gentiles. (Mat. 10:5,6)

I am aware of that too. If you read Josephus, the Romans crucified thousands of Jews only in the First Century. That was their murderous business. As you can see, Jesus was not the only one to walk the Via Dolorosa.

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

Repentance is a synonym with faith in the context of the gospel. I doubt anyone's salvation who thinks otherwise.

And I doubt anyone's salvation according to the gospel of Paul. The gospel of Jesus yes, it was something else. (Mat. 5:17-19)

Ben Masada

Repent and Be Saved.

Repent and Be Saved.

He could only do it (take our place in His death upon the cross) because He was completely righteous. It is not God lying at all. It is being consistent with what the scriptures reveal, not withholding the truth from you.

The prophets wrote of this and the New Testament shows Jesus prophesying about Himself in this way as well. The event of His death is recorded there. That He brought the new covenant is recorded there as well. Without His death can we say we have the new covenant?

Too bad because, you are again confirming that God was a liar. I have told you already that Jesus was not completely righteous. You either accept that or that Matthew was not telling the truth when he wrote about Jesus as breaking the Golden Rule 15 times only in Mat. 23:13-33. How are you gonna take it as true, that Jesus was a sinner or Matthew was lying?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And I doubt anyone's salvation according to the gospel of Paul. The gospel of Jesus yes, it was something else. (Mat. 5:17-19)

Define how the term gospel was used in the first century. It had no religious connotation whatsoever.

It was a military term that was used by a soldier sent back to the city wall to proclaim good news, the enemy has been vanquished and we need not fear any more.

When Yeshua offered the kingdom the news was that it was at hand or within your grasp. If the Jewish people had accepted Yeshua the kingdom would have been instituted then. But the national rejection of the Messiaship of Yeshua based on demon possession (Mt 12) fulfilled this prophecy:

“I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me earnestly.”
**Hosea‬ *5:15‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/hos.5.15.asv